29 September 2009

The Office

I'm sitting here in my office, it's just like any other day but I'm
wondering how the hell did I get into this situation. What do I mean?
Well I'm a male who is totally hairless, my manhood is locked in a
chastity device and I'm wearing sheer black nylon stockings with stiletto
heels which have a padlocked strap around the ankle. I've got black nylon
tap panties and a suspender belt with a knee length skirt which has a
full length split up the side. I'm wearing a fully fitted black nylon bra
and a see through blouse. I'm made up and wearing a long blonde wig.

Don't get me wrong I love the feel and wearing of these clothes but it
should be in the privacy of my home not in my office.

My boss will be here shortly and the first thing I will be made to do, as
every day, is to get on my knees and give him a blow job. He will tie my
hands behind my back and shove his cock to the back of my throat and fuck
me till he cums and believe me that will just be the start of my day!

It started a while back, when having taken every opportunity when my
wife, Mary, wasn't about to dress in her clothes, well her underwear
mainly. The inevitable happened of course, and when I thought it was ok
she appeared from nowhere to find me dressed and just about to cum. I
couldn't stop and I was busted.

I got called all the names under the sun and I couldn't have been more
apologetic, saying I would do anything to appease her, big mistake.
She went off but returned a few hours later.
"If I stay things are going to change, there won't be any arguments you
either take it or leave it"
"well"
"No wells, its either yes or no now. If its no, well that's fine but get
your bags packed and get out tonight please"
I didn't really think about it for too long I just gave her a yes
"Good but leave me for a while, I've got some thinking to do. Please
don't wear my clothes unless I instruct you to, keep out of my way and
from now on you will address me as "Mistress" is that clear" it wasn't a
question. So it began.

Sometime later that day she said "It wasn't completely out of the blue
you know. I did notice my knickers were getting a bit large and stuff
needed washing when I hadn't worn it. I set the history on your browser
and you didn't realise, so I know what you have been doing on the net.
What I would like though, is for you to write down your fantasies and
then perhaps we can work something out"
"Look I can't help it, it was something I was born with, I've been like
this since I was a kid. I can't write it down it would seem daft, if you
know what I've been looking at on the net can't you take it from there"
"Mistress"
"mistress, sorry"
"OK, well, start with you wearing what I tell you, when I tell you. For a
start I want you hairless so go and get my removal cream and get started"
I returned somewhat bald all over but feeling very sexy. She started
caressing my nipples like she had never done before, she had found my
weak spot straight away, she must have known. At that point I would done
anything she suggested.
"I want you to put these on" and handed me a pair of nylons and a wide
deep suspender belt. As I started to roll the nylons on she said "yes
well I can see that's not the first time". She then handed me some
electric blue tight fitting knickers which I put on. My erection
immediately started and was clearly visible. She then applied some bright
red lipstick, not only to my lips but also to nipples.

"stand there, don't move" she then got her camera and proceeded to take a
series of photos, as she was snapping away she said "As I said things
will change around here from now on and probably in a way that you might
not expect"

Just as she was saying that the doorbell went, I couldn't believe it, who
the hell could it be, well I got my answer straight away "that'll be
Pammi, go down stairs and let her in please"
"you've got to be joking" Pammi was a lifelong friend of my wife's and
I've got to say I was not the apple of her eye
"You agreed to do anything and in any case she knows all about you"
Very sheepishly I made my down stairs, had a quick look through the net
curtains to make sure who it was and then somehow forced myself to open
the door and let her in.
"you dirty little fucker wait till I get hold of you"
I ran back up the stairs, I was not getting involved with her
"you bloody faggot" she shouted.

Mary went down to her and they ended up in the lounge with the door
closed. After a while she shouted up to me to make a pot of tea and take
it to them and I was not to get changed. With a deep sense of foreboding
I did as I was told. I knocked on the door and was told to enter which I
did, to be treated to a great big smirk on Pammi's face.
"We've been talking and I've decided I'm not really into this yet but
Pammi is and she is going to take you back to hers for the weekend, she
will instil some discipline in you and show you what we will expect in
the future. From now on you will address her as Mistress Pammi,
understand?"
I replied with a defeated "yes mistress"
"you can put on a pair of jeans and a jumper to travel in, tomorrow you
will go shopping and get you own clothes, if you haven't got enough money
you will have to earn it" What, I thought does she mean by that.

We got into Pammi's car, she and Mary said their goodbyes, I didn't get a
mention. We arrived at Pammis house, I didn't really know what to expect
as she hadn't spoken on the way back and I certainly wasn't going to
start a conversation.
Once in tho house she told me to take off my jeans and jumper, which I
did but left me there in just my wife's undies "put this on" and gave me
a black coloured silky maids dress. It fitted perfectly, she then gave me
a pair of shoes with 3" stiletto heels, which also fitted. What was going
on here, I was getting the distinct feeling I had been set up, too much
of a coincidence for these to fit so well.
"you can start off with cleaning the downstairs and I shall be inspecting
what you have done. Tomorrow after we have got you some very feminine
clothes to wear you will spend the rest of the time at Diana's, you have
some contractual work to sort out, Now get started"
Bloody Diana, Pammis' daughter, what an arrogant bitch, this just getting
worse.
I spent a couple of hours cleaning after which it was inspection time.
After all the work I had put in I didn't think it could be faulted How
wrong could I be, every single thing I had done was wrong, you would have
thought I hadn't done a thing. "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything
now but tomorrow Diana will take appropriate action"
I was shown to my room
"sweet dreams" she said "you will need them"

The next morning when I woke Pammi was already up. She told me to get
showered and return to my bedroom where I would find what I would be
dressed in for the day. She then informed me there had been a change of
plan and I would be taken straight to Diana's. Pammi would be going
shopping and would choose what clothes I should have.

After showering I returned to my room and found I had the shoes from the
previous day along with the maids outfit. There were seamed, sheer nylon
stockings with a black satin suspender belt, there was also a pair of
silky black panties with a thong back, I must admit not my favourite sort
but who was I to argue. This was followed by a black coloured camisole
top.
I put these on and felt the growth in my cock, it didn't take long before
some precum stained my panties, it was just about then that Pammi
returned and told me to sit on the bed, she then promptly put a leather
shackle around each ankle and then connected and padlocked a chain of
about 12" between them "don't want you going to far, do we". She then got
me to put my arms behind my back and using some bandage type material
tied my wrists together "don't want to mark your wrists, do we, least
ways not until Diana deals with you"

She then lifted my dress and saw that I had stained my panties
"you need teaching to control yourself you dirty little girl"
with that I was pushed onto the bed and she raised my dress up over my
backside. The one thing about wearing a thong is that it hasn't got to be
pulled down when someone is about to give you a thrashing.
"I'll teach you"
and started to smack me, I lost count after a while but by the time she
had finished my arse was as saw as hell and I had tears running down my
face
"please no more" I cried "you'll be crying even more soon, you haven't a
clue have you"

Pammi then dried my face, applied some makeup and lipstick and put a
blonde wig on me.
"Come on" she said "lets go and see Diana" with that she led me out of
the house and put me in her car. Trying to walk with stilettos is hard
enough but when your leg movements are restricted and someone is pulling
you along its downright near impossible, how I never fell I shall never
know.

I was not looking forward to meeting Diana, I just had this feeling that
things were just about to get a whole lot worse.

"Hello Pammi" Diana said, "so this is Pauline"
I didn't know where to look so I bowed my head, where had this name come
from
"It's alright, we can't keep calling you Paul, can we"
"no I suppose not" I replied
"Mistress"
"sorry, mistress"
"you mean sorry mistress Diana"
"yes, mistress Diana"
"look it really isn't that bad but you have been caught deceiving Mary
and she wants things to alter. She wants things in writing and wants me
to sort it out, well to make a contract between you and Mistress Mary.
Come on into the lounge, I will fix you a drink and we can sort it out,
ok"
"yes Mistress Diana"
Pammi spoke to Diana and then left. Diana undid my wrists and I took a
seat. Diana returned with a glass wine each. She began chatting about how
much I had surprised everybody but if Mary and I worked at it we could
sort life out. She sat down at the side of me and told me how much like a
girl I looked and my outfit looked really sexy.
She started to caress me around my chest, her hand went inside my maids
dress and she started to play with my nipples
Heaven, I would have submitted to anything. As my erection started to
grow she started to stroke that as well. As she caressed me I felt that
surge of blood, I wanted to shoot my load everywhere and just when I was
on the brink she stopped
"No not now please carry on" but she didn't "I will in a moment if you
are a good girl".
"Basically what Mary wants is that you agree to wear what she says,
address her as mistress and be instructed on how you will live your life.
If I put that in writing would you agree to it and sign a document to
that effect?"
"yes, yes of course, I will do whatever you want mistress Diana"
"such a good girl, aren't we, sign here then and if you would do these
four copies as well"
I know I must be mad but I couldn't get my signature down fast enough,
even to the point where I didn't read fully what was there before my
eyes, oh what a mistake.
Diana had big smile on her face as she started on my nipples and prick
again. Very soon after I just had cum everywhere, all over my panties,
suspender belt, stockings and dress, it was also all over Dianas hand.
"you'd better lick that up now, if you know what's good for you" talk
about a mood change.
"did you enjoy that" she said as I started to lick that salty tasting
cream off her hands "because that won't be happening again for a while"
"least not with any of us" I looked round to see that Mary and Pammi were
standing there watching, I think they must have seen the whole thing.

Diana then handed the contracts I had signed and was now sincerely
beginning to regret. Mary put one copy in an envelope, "that is for the
safe deposit box. This one is for you Pammi, this one is for you Diana,
thanks very much by the way for doing the business and this one is for
you Pauline and I think you had better read it"

As I started to read my jaw dropped, had I been duped or what. My copy
had three witness signatures on it, guess who.
My name was to be changed to Pauline Giveshead not Paul Goodhead
I must address The women as Mistress at ALL times
If I did anything wrong I would be given a demerit, each of these would
amount to one stroke with a cane or other implement but on getting ten
demerits these would be changed to one welt. Reward would be given by a
merit. At the end of a week these would be added together to give the
punishment total for the week.
Any hesitation, arguing or refusing work would be punishable by two
strokes
Any stains on my panties would receive three strokes
When I wasn't doing a chore I must either stand or kneel and hold my
skirts above waist height so that I would expose my panties
I must earn wages to pay for my clothes and make-up
I must wear a collar
I must wear a chastity device
This contract was ongoing and progressive and could be changed at
Mistress Mary's discretion at any time.

I was speechless, apart from the occasional "but"

"We will start with the collar" Diana said. She showed me what I was
about to wear, a one inch wide chromed steel collar "look, it has these
special screws to join it so that only a person with correct key can
remove it" with that it was around my neck, click click, I was collared.
Pammi then showed me my chastity device, a cb 3003, she put it on my now
flaccid dick, and padlocked it and gave the keys to Mary.
Mary said "we have spent about £400 on these items and some new clothes,
so tonight you will start to earn some money to pay us back. Diana is
taking you out on a gay pub crawl, I hope you have a good throat" this
was my wife talking "me and Pammi will be going elsewhere. Now go and get
those clothes washed and put on what's in the bedroom for you"
"one moment" said Diana "she has not been punished for yesterday at
Pammi's nor for today, she got cum all over her clothes and more
importantly over my hand"
"yes that's right, let me get a crop" Pammi said
"three welts I think" said Mary
Diana tied my hands behind my back and then used a rope to tie it to a
beam in the ceiling, so I was now bent over, my dress was the raised up
over my back when all of a sudden whoosh and I saw stars, the most
excruciating pain and I yelled out "another one for shouting" someone
said
"Your go next Pammi" whoosh, the pain was unbearable, the women were
laughing as each had a go in turn.
I then felt them touching the welts as they started to rise "that is just
a starter so just remember your contract"
I was in tears as Mary started rubbing my nipples but even that didn't
help. I know I had a fetish but it didn't warrant all this, I just wanted
to have the occasional wank in nylon panties but how could I get out of
it, all was lost.

I must have looked the biggest slut in town, four inch patent leather
stilettos, with little padlocks on the straps, stockings and a tight
fitting mini skirt that didn't want for imagination but unfortunately
showed the outline of my chastity. I had a see through blouse on which
showed by red coloured bra, I also had matching red panties. A blond wig
and make-up that was fitting to the clothes I was wearing.

Diana parked the car near to the centre of town but far enough to have a
good walk where I would be seen by the towns nightlife
"don't you dare look down" she said as we walked through the streets. We
entered a well known haunt for gays. I stood in the bar area while she
got herself a drink, I didn't get one.
"You stay here whilst I get you some trade, remember find a quiet place,
get the job done and quickly back here, we need to make some money
tonight"
"but.."
"right that's another two strokes, carry on like this and you will soon
have another welt so just shut up"
It wasn't long before she returned with a customer "your right she does
look a slut, she had better give a good head"
I'd never done this before and there was no backing out now, so I
followed him outside to a small park. He opened his flies and dropped his
already erect eight incher out "suck that slut"
and suck I did whilst he was forcing it down my throat, I gagged but that
didn't stop him and it wasn't long before I felt him stiffen, I tried to
back off but he wasn't having any of it, grabbing my head he shot his
load right down my throat. He made me wipe his cock with my hand "now
lick your hand clean" and with that he was gone.

I returned to the bar, Diana was talking to two men as she looked up and
saw me enter, she turned back to the men and then they started to walk
towards me "Come on slut there's two of us this time" I followed them
back to the same park and was made to kneel down, one of the got his cock
out and I started to suck, the other knelt down behind me and started to
put his hand up through my blouse and bra and started to roughly play
with my nipples. Oh heaven even I was beginning to enjoy this. Cum was
everywhere as he started to climax, it was coming out the side of my
mouth and down my cheeks and onto my blouse, no no not my blouse oh hell
was I going to pay for this. The two then swapped place and it all
started again only this time I felt a hand going down the rear of my
panties, I couldn't stop it. My own cock was desperately trying to
stretch to its full length but couldn't, I had a finger starting to enter
my hole and a man just cuming inside my mouth for the third time that
night. I had cum everywhere, I was definitely a slut, the two men walked
off and left me. My skirt was just like a belt, my stockings were holed
and my blouse just about had two buttons on it and I was frustrated with
just a little precum on the end of my cock.

I started to return to the bar when Diana approached me "come on slut,
you can't go back in there like that so that's enough for your first
night. Did you enjoy it slut"
"yes mistress Diana I did"
"good because looking at the state of your clothing I can see you have
got six strokes coming at the end of the week plus the one you earned
earlier. Isn't life grand"
I didn't tell her what I thought

1 comment:

  1. I hoping she( he) knows her "Dick-tat ion? Julie T" ha hee,

    ReplyDelete