29 December 2009

Light On His Feet -t

He heard his potential mother in law Doris talking to his fiancée when he was
not supposed to hear.
"Dawn? He's light on his feet. What in hell are you marrying him for?"
Dawn laughed. "Mom? We're sleeping together now and then for Christ's sake.
He's NOT gay! Now what do I have to do to convince you? Get pregnant?"
"I've always wanted a grand child," Doris said thoughtfully after a short pause.
"Not in the cards mom!" Dawn said briskly in reply. "Desmond may not fit YOUR
idea of manliness – but trust me – there's not that many single heterosexual
males out there. Not only that? I have a business to run. I may just be
getting started – but I've no time for babies. Not now!"

He heard Doris sigh. "Okay – he can function in bed according to you – and I'll
believe you.. But he's SO small! Doesn't have a muscle on him. Not much hair
either from what I can see! Damn near pretty!"
Dawn laughed. "He's got plenty hair up top – must admit he's smooth everywhere
else. But I like him that way!"
"Big dick?" Doris asked tartly.
"None of your business mom!" Dawn replied, just as tartly.
"Aw c'mon!" Doris muttered. "The apple doesn't fall THAT far from the tree and
don't try to tell me that you're not interested in that aspect!"
"What in hells name are you TALKING about!" Dawn countered. "He's big enough to
get by!"
"You're NOT going to tell me that you've never had a real man on top of you?"
Doris countered quickly. "All hairy and sweaty – and pushy? Big dick under his
pants? Making you all soft and squishy? Creaming in your panties?"
"Aw mom!" Dawn sighed, but laughed understandably. "I'm almost thirty – and
yes, I've enjoyed men. But if they are well built? They're so self centered!
So pushy! Want their own way all the goddamn time!"

Doris sighed again. "That's MEN dear. They're not like women at all. Different
but essential. Desmond? He's too damn NICE! And what kind of business does
he have? Works some computer crap from his home. Doesn't have a steady
income."
Dawn got defensive. "Mom? He helped me out tonight. I was in a bind and ran
out of time. Called him! He's a good cook and on his own, came to help me.
Spent an awful lot of time helping me out. You have to admit that the meal was
lovely!"
"Yes it was," Doris conceded. "But that's the sort of thing you normally call
for a woman friend to help you with – A chef maybe – but not a man!"

He had to go into the kitchen then and interrupt them as he knew he couldn't
stand around that hallway too long. The house was full of women and he didn't
want any of them coming by and catching him. He put on a face when he saw the
women there in the kitchen "Hi Doris! Hi Dawn! Didn't know you were in here,"
he said.

Frankly, he was terrified of Doris. Like Dawn, she was taller than him. Seemed
to like him well enough, but always seemed to be looking down with amused
condescension. Knew that, deep within himself, she was right in many of the
things she was saying. He did have a resounding lack of faith in his own
masculinity. Knew that he wasn't gay by any means – but knew that his fear of
women wasn't entirely normal either. He always wanted their company and
although he wasn't swish in any way that he knew of, always felt more
comfortable in being in a group of women than amongst men. Dawn was one fine
looking woman too – and up until now, he'd been a little puzzled by her interest
in him – but now he was well aware that the shortage of real men had something
to do with it.

"Hi" they both said, then Dawn looking a little embarrassed excused herself,
mumbling something about her guests, took off. Self consciously, he went to
start doing some dishes. To his surprise, Doric came up to his back very
closely. Then to his shock, put her arms around his waist! "Well?" she
whispered seductively in his ear.
"Eh? Eh?" he stammered.
"You heard me! You were listening to everything I had to say to Dawn. I saw
your reflection in that mirror, and all I'm asking is WELL? Are you a little
swish? A little on the gay side, are we?"
"No, Doris! You know I'm not!" he mumbled.

"I don't know of any such thing!" she declared quietly. "You feel nice and soft
– weak – like a woman! And you stood out there and let me make implications
about you. Most real men would have burst in here and yelled at me but you just
stood there!" She turned me around to face her. "Now sweetie?" she asked
mockingly. "Just tell mummy – look her straight in the eye – and tell her that
you're not gay!"
"Mom?" he started, but she interrupted.
"That won't do sweetness! I want you to call me mummy, and look me directly in
the eye!" She shook him a little and he felt how much stronger she was than
him.

He tried, but couldn't look her in the eye. Kept saying "Mummy" again and again,
but couldn't raise his eyes to meet hers.
She finally laughed a little. "I know that I intimidate you Desmond – but do you
want to marry Dawn? Get my permission to be my son in law?"
"Oh yes, mummy!" He managed.
"Well I know a way to prove to me that you're not gay. Want to try it?"
"Oh yes, mummy."
"Well I'll want you to follow my lead. What I'll want you to do will be obvious
– but not a word to anyone – including Dawn. Got it?"
"What're you going to do?"
"Never mind. You going to follow my lead?"
"Yes."

She reached over to the kitchen sink where a pot lay ready for washing. Pulled
a wooden spoon out of it all coated with gravy and stuff. Looking him in the
eye, pushed him backwards a little, then proceeded to wipe the spoon all over
his shirt! Just in time, because they heard Dawn's footsteps entering the
kitchen.
"Ooooh Desmond! I'm sorry! Didn't see you. What a mess! Told you that you
should have worn an apron long ago!" Doris was saying apologetically.

Dawn rushed over. "Oh Doris how could you have been so careless!" she yelped at
her mother it being obvious that she hadn't seen it was deliberate. "And some
people just leaving. Want to say goodnight to him. Compliment him on his
cooking I wouldn't wonder! What a mess!"

"I normally keep a few here," he said stupidly, then saw the flash of hatred in
Doris's eyes and knew he should have shut up.
"Shit!" Dawn said. "I'm sorry dear. You did have one clean one left – but I
hope you don't mind. It went with an outfit I had on yesterday and I must admit
that I wore it. I haven't had time to get it cleaned along with your other
ones."
"Wear his clothes much, do you?" Doris said, her god humor back.
"Just now and then," Dawn admitted. "Men's shirts are SO comfy."
"Makes it that turn about is fair play," Doris said.
"Huh?" Dawn said.
"You can lend him one of yours. Tit for tat. Who's to complain? Nothing too
effeminate. I was thinking of that brown and white polka dot of yours?"
"Oh Mom! That's a girl's!" Dawn said, but now there was a questioning look in
her eyes as she looked at him in a pleading sort of way.

And he saw the expression on Doris's face. Knew that she expected him to step
up to the plate. "Doesn't sound SO awful?" he gulped.

The polka dots were just a bit big for a man's shirt. On top of that, the short
sleeves were puffed out a bit. Not too bad – but girlish enough. The buttons
were give aways in that they were kinda big and some sort of faux pearl – but
the rich satiny material fitted him well, even though he had trouble fastening
the buttons.
"Looks fine!" Dawn said with some falseness, while Doris stroked his back "You
can hardly tell that it's a girls blouse!"

So with a red face, he said goodbye to a number of the guests. Being women, they
were perfectly aware of what he was wearing and the fact that most of them had
seen him in different clothes before, raised a few questions. But the few
questions that were raised were easily explained by a few words – "Kitchen
accident" being the most commonly used and understood.

Finally, the three of them were alone. "You're not intending to spend the
night?" Doris asked him.
"Didn't have it in mind," he explained. "Dawn has a big meeting early tomorrow
and we didn't see much sense in it – especially as she might be gone for a few
days. She's going to drive me home though."
"That's silly!" Doris said. "Taking you home wouldn't be too much out of my
way. Save Dawn for tomorrow."
He would have probably gone along with that idea anyway – even though the look
on Doris's face told him that he'd better be agreeable, so he pretended eager
acceptance.
Dawn fussed a little bit, but the idea of some extra sleep was too attractive
for her, so after they'd said our goodbyes, he found himself in Doris's car.

It was a summer night so he didn't have to wear anything over the blouse. It
didn't take Doris very long to start. "Must admit," she said laughingly. "You
look nice in your blouse. How do you feel?'
He tried to make light of it. "That's like asking a man if he's stopped beating
his wife yet. There's no answer that doesn't get him in trouble."

"True. But you'd never beat your wife – would you? More like her beating up on
you. Those sleeves make your arms look all nice and soft. People that wear
clothes like that are certainly not the type to go around beating up an
anybody!" Then she laughed again. "Though dear? I think that there IS answer
to my question. Most men if asked if they enjoy wearing a woman's blouse would
get all indignant – maybe even angry. You just sit there and blush. I even
tell you that you look nice in it – and you do nothing? Frankly dear, I think
you enjoy it."

She was SO close to the truth, yet for all the wrong reasons.

His mother had died at an early age and his father had drifted off leaving him
in the care of an old maid aunt. She did not like boys at all but soon
discovered that she really enjoyed finding a reason - any reason – to humiliate
him – and that involved dressing him up as a girl. That had become commonplace
to the extent that he'd spent more time in dresses than in pants. Not only that,
she ensured that he was never trained in anything that could remotely be
described as masculine. That is why he'd been so delighted when Dawn had
become interested. She had no clue when it came to housework – and though she
had NO idea of how great he was as a housekeeper – seemed to love it when he'd
demonstrate his skills around a house. He had to admit that that evening had
been a breakthrough of sorts. Maybe he'd enjoyed himself too much?

He was always shy and docile as a male. With Dawn it had never been brought to
the fore. She was bawdy and lustful in bed and made no ceremony of them getting
together. Naturally, he'd been able to get away with my normal docile behavior
– but now Doris was starting to see him in his true light. Not quite catching
on to the fact that he was always sexually aroused by a woman exerting her will
– or strength over him – but close.. He really couldn't deny them anything at
all. She was now accusing him of enjoying the wearing of women's garments – but
thinking he was swish – or gay. When the truth was more complicated.

He enjoyed being subordinated to women – and wearing something soft and feminine
at their bequest? Made him all soft and gushy inside. Almost identical to what
Doris had said when talking about a woman with a real man.

She looked at him lazily and brought the car to a standstill on a grassy verge.
"Describe me dear?" she said. "Please?"
He was surprised by her request, but then complied honestly. "You're very
attractive, Keep yourself immaculate. A little taller than me, even in your
heels. Will that do?"
She looked at him, a sort of lazy expression in her eyes. "Find me attractive?"
"Oh yes!"
"Not too old?"
A shocked expression crossed his face. "Not in the slightest! You don't look
your age at all. I know you spend time in the gym – but even your skin is damn
near flawless!"

She smiled. "Let's have a little test. I saw that little tent at the front of
your trousers, the minute me and Dawn put you in that blouse. You've admitted
that you find me attractive? So if you're the man you say you are? Why don't
you make love to me just now, huh?" And she pulled her skirt hem up a fraction
and smiled at him. Cut off the engine.

She was wanting HIM to make love to HER! Wanted him to be the male aggressor!
Stared at him with lustful eyes. The erection he'd had since he'd put the
blouse on disappeared immediately.
He swallowed. "But in a car?" He said, saying the first thing that came into his
head. "Not enough room! You'd be uncomfortable!"
"It's not because I'm Dawn's mother? Too old?"
"Not at ALL!" He said gallantly. "Just doesn't seem proper in here."
She laughed at him openly. "Not quite what I'd have expected from a normal male.
And I see that your erection has gone down?" She started up the car again,
much to his relief.

He felt that he had shrunk. She seemed so BIG and powerful now. All he wanted
to do was get home and hide somewhere. But he simply sat in his car seat and
waited. But then, the cut off to his home passed by.
"I'm sorry Doris," he said. "But that was my cut off."
She stared at him. "I think that my daughter wants to marry a little fairy.
Naturally, with me wanting grandchildren, you've no wish to deny me a small
test, do you to prove that I'm wrong?"
He could only stare at her and they continued to her house.

She took his hand as if he were a little child and led him to her bedroom.
There, she smiled at him. "Time for another little test. Maybe I've been
unkind, asking you to perform like a man, while wearing a woman's blouse. – but
we can correct that right now. So I'm going into the bathroom to change. In
the meantime, why don't you take all of your clothes off?"
"Please Doris? I don't want to do this," he mumbled.
She stopped. "Are you a little gay sissy? Who can't get it up for a woman?"

"You don't understand Doris!" he stated.
She interrupted. "D'you know that when Dawn was a girl and wouldn't do what I
asked? I'd put her over my knees. You're bigger than she was – but she was
tougher than you are I think. Is that what you want? A nice spanking from me?"
"Please Doris? No." He was mumbling now, his eyes downcast.
"Just do as I ask then – and don't take too long!" she said and disappeared into
the bathroom.

When she came out, she was wearing a very feminine negligee and nightgown set in
a lacy yellow. Smelled delightful and looked at him expectantly. He sat,
totally naked on the edge of the bed,
"Well than? Are you going to do your stuff? Why is it I don't see an erection
there. Going to admit that you're just a little sissy now?" She stood in front
of him, her womanliness accentuated by her flowing garments.
"I'm NOT gay!" He said miserably. "You just don't understand!"

She paused now. "You keep saying that. Hold on and let me try something else."
With that, she undid her tiny ties at the neck of her negligee and took it off,
throwing it on the floor. Then, smiling at him. she pulled her nightgown off
over her head and dropped in on the floor too. Stood in front of him, in her
magnificent shape. "Well?" she said invitingly. "I still don't see an
erection!"
He blushed.

"But I think I am beginning to get an idea?' She laughed quietly. "Let's try
this And to his surprise, lifted up the nightgown and fitted it over his head.
– shall we? Now help me" she laughed, then added. "well – would you look at
that nice erection? My goodness! Shall we get this pretty negligee on as well?
Stand up my little fairy princess!"
"I'm NOT a fairy!" H eased, almost weeping.
"Maybe you're not gay! But you ARE enjoying this – aren't you? SO pretty!" she
added, now stroking his cock through the diaphanous fabric of the nightwear.
"Now come over here and we'll make you smell properly!" she giggled. "Put some
nice perfume on you. Then we'll make some love, huh?"
Meekly he followed her to the dresser and gazed at her helplessly while she
applied nice smelling scent to him. Then she led him back to bed.

There she laid him on his back. Kissed and fondled him, straddling him after a
very short time. Lifted his negligee and nightgown and started to fit herself
over him – and then saying how pretty he was. At that point, he shot all over
her. She sighed, then used tissues from the side of the bed to clean herself
off.
"I've heard," she whispered in his ear that premature ejaculation may be a sign
of homosexuality? But I think you were just enjoying yourself too much. Is
that the case?"
Shamefaced he nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry," he said.
"Probably as much my fault as yours, but I can't have you doing that again!" she
said matter of factly, and turning him over face downward started to spank him.
Not heavily enough to make him cry – but enough to let him know that he was
being spanked.

She spoke to him between spanks. "After this, when I straddle you? You'd better
hold yourself in. I have the feeling that you might enjoy going over my knees –
but you won't enjoy that! In second place, you may have the male equipment – but
when we're together? You're the girl – and I'll expect you to behave
accordingly. Got that?"
He flinched as she gave him an extra hard spank to finish, but nodded in full
agreement with what she'd just said.

She went and put on a plain nightgown, then came back to bed. He cuddled into
her happily and fell asleep. She woke him up during the night and this time, he
performed a lot closer to her satisfaction, finding himself making appropriate
noises of satisfaction underneath her. He found himself wondering about Dawn –
but what Doris was doing to him was far too close to his real wants. To his
amazement, he found himself thinking "Doris will take care of it" – and feeling
quite content about this.

In the morning he woke up to find her lying beside him and looking at him.
"I've been doing a lot of thinking about you," she said. "Stop me if I'm wrong.
Okay?"
He nodded, wondering what was coming.
"You like doing girly things?"
A shamed nod.
"Stop that blushing! Dressed in girly clothes?"
Another nod. Not so quick this time.
"But you're GOOD at girly things. Right?"
"Yes."
"Thought so. Now does Dawn know about all this?"
He plucked helplessly at his lacy nightgown. "I don't think so."

"Mmmm. I'll have to do some thinking about her. But I have an idea – maybe.
But I have a group of ladies coming over tonight – and you'll come in handy. I
wasn't looking forward to all the work in getting the house ready – but you're
good at that, aren't you?"
He couldn't help the proud expression on his face.
She laughed. "I've got ALL sorts of things for you. But I'll have to look out
some proper clothes for you. Thank goodness we're about the same size. I've
been putting on a little weight recently so some of my stuff should fit you just
fine."

It was his turn to laugh. She was kidding – surely. But as he was showering
and removing any hair from his body, which wasn't much, she was looking out some
stuff for him. She even found a pair of falsies for him. Once he was dried and
powdered to her liking, he tried to protest, but she just laughed at him kindly
and gave him a few spanks. Once he had his falsies adhered and his – her –
lingerie on, she had him try on a few dresses. Finally picked a fairly light
floral one. Then she shaved his eyebrows and used an old method to pierce his
ears and put posts in. Then she washed his hair and set it in curlers,
Covered it with a turban. Found a pair of high heels for him.

It didn't seem to take her too long, but it was close to lunchtime as she sat,
carefully applying red polish to his fingernails. She apologized for doing this
as his nails weren't actually good enough for a manicure. "But I don't have
false nails for you – and your nails aren't bad – and with my girlfriends being
the way they are? You'd better have your nails done, even though they won't
stand close inspection."
"But I don't understand," he said. "What can they possibly have to do with me?"

She paused and eyed him up. "You may not understand this dear – and I don't
think that you do. But your days as a man? They're done."

She spoke with some finality and he almost pulled away the hand that she was
working on, but she gave him a stern look and he let his hand stay passively
where it was. "But Doris? I don't quite understand," he said softly.

She considered a moment before starting to brush his nails again. "Well dear?
It's like this. I'm a member of a small group of us ladies. Unfortunately we're
all either widowed or divorced. Accordingly? It's hard for us to get a man –
or otherwise, a good old fashioned fuck." She laughed. "And we can get quite
horny at times!" Then she continued.

"Then you come along. I see right away that you're not much of a man and figure
that you're gay – as you know by now. See you good at ladylike things and don't
pay too much attention to you. But then Dawn starts making noises about you and
she – and I start paying closer attention.. Still think of you as gay and don't
want you as a son in law. Frankly, that was why I wanted to get you off on your
own last night."
"But you find out I'm not gay – so what is all this then?" he butted in, waving
his hand with the nails painted already..

She laughed. "So I discovered that you made not a bad fuck when you're dressed
properly. Not good mind you – but you can learn I think. It hasn't been proven
yet, but I'll bet by this afternoon, I'll know that you make a great little
housewife."
He blushed but had to admit. "I don't think you'll find any room for complaints
on that score"
"I thought not – but we'll see!" she said. "I have a LOT of housework for you to
try your hand at before the girls get here. That way, I'll know for sure!"
"And if I pass?" He asked smugly.
"Why? You'll become one of us girls. Just like us – with one major difference,
of course."

That shook the smugness out of him and he looked at her to see if she were
kidding, but her face remained bland. "But Doris? That sounds crazy! I'm not a
woman!"
She simply nodded. "Right now? You're probably nicer than a lot of women – but
I agree that a few minutes would give you away. But you'll be in this house
under the constant care of me – or one of the other girls. Won't be long before
we have you walking and talking properly. After that? Some trips to the beauty
shop? Nicer breasts? You'll at least LOOK the part."
He had to laugh. "But what FOR? What about Dawn?"

"What for? Are you being stupid? Me and the girls will pass you around as
needed. First off, you'll make a great little ladies maid. Second? You'll
probably find yourself taken to bed quite a lot. I think that some of the girls
might be a little shy about having to treat you like a girl to get you there.
But once they find that you have the male appendages that can be used? I think
you'll see the shyness wear off. If they don't want you? You can be my
housemaid on a permanent basis." Then she glowered a little. "Dawn may pose a
problem when she finds out my plans for you – but like I said? I may have an
idea. Now, let's see what kind of lunch you can make."

Everything she said just seemed so practical. Obviously, it was just plain
silly – but he was in a dress, heels, and makeup. She was treating him as a
girl. She was expecting him to show that he could – would – perform as a girl.
Much of his life had been based on the fact that he would act like a girl when
so ordered. It just seemed so natural somehow! He practically fell into the
routine.

Lunch was no problem – Doris was no mean cook herself and maintained a good
larder. She didn't offer to help, but he could feel her testing him. He was
given a small load of her undies and general laundry to do – and she watched
carefully as he folded and ironed what had to be done She had him make some
sewing repairs to her undies and was actually very impressed with his skills
there. She left him alone in some instances – vacuuming and dusting and so on,
and he saw and heard her on the telephone, but just went ahead and did what he
was supposed to do. She did make some fairly slight attempts at changing the
way he walked and sat – but explained that she'd cover these areas in more
detail, later on.

As the day wore on, she had him do some light duties as her personal maid.
There he wasn't as good and she chastised him verbally for becoming excited at
seeing her undress and being in the nude when he had to powder her – but all in
all she was very pleased with him. For her friends coming she had him shower
and change into a fairly conservative wool dress over some nice Royal Blue
undies. Then she unpinned and brushed out his hair. Having been fairly long,
it wasn't too bad she said – although never having been styled as she wished
before, it needed more gel than she wanted. Nevertheless, when she was finished
he made a fairly presentable young girl.. Impulsively, she kissed him – then
laughed as he blushed prettily.

Her five friends – Alice, Fay, Megan, Lupe and Dorothy all arrived close to each
other. They were all in Doris's mold. Well kept and well dressed. Gave him
some curious glances as Doris let them into the house. They were particularly
curious when Doris deflected all questions pertaining to him until the were all
settled down with drinks in the sitting room. Then she had him go and stand in
front of the ladies – and twirl. "Notice anything?" she asked lightly.
"I think she's a man?" Fay said a little diffidently – and then some of the
women agreed – but slowly. Not wanting to hurt any feelings if they were wrong.

"You're absolutely right ladies," Doris said. "That's the man was going to
marry my daughter!" Then she made no other comment as the women all talked at
once.
"Does she know he's gay?"
"Does he dress like a girl ALL the time? He's quite pretty you know!"
"What do YOU think about all this Doris?"
And a whole bunch of like comments. Finally with a smile she held up her hands .
"Let me explain girls." And she did.
After she had finished, there was some silence then the questions began to flow.
She didn't try to explain her mistakes in thinking of me as gay – but her
descriptions of her actions – our actions? – and her thoughts since made me
blush.
"Let me try something Lupe," she said, pointing at her friend. "You have a
fairly large house with a part time maid. You also have a strained wrist which
cuts down on your own participation in doing work around the house. Then,
excuse my bluntness, your sex life sucks. Correct?"

Lupe, an attractive Spanish looking womanb blushed but admitted that what Doris
said was mostly true – especially the sex bit - as she explained.
"Well?" Doris said. "Here we have Desmond. Dresses nicely and – take my word
for it – a JEWEL housemaid. When you take him to bed? He has NO willpower to
resist – so you lift up his skirts, and what do you find? MALE genitalia – at
your service! A walking, talking, do- the- housework – boy toy. Good for what
ails you! He's not good at playing the masculine role – but dears? He's
AVAILABLE!"

There was some female chatter at that point, but her point was getting across.
Megan was the next to talk. "So? You want to rent this little jewel out Doris?
How much? I'm fairly well off, but…"
Doris laughed. "Nothing. You're my friends and I think he needs to be kept
occupied. I'm not sure as yet how Dawn will take to the knowledge that he's not
really son in law material – but I may have something in mind that could work.
I don't know for sure yet – but I'm thinking that nobody should get him for more
that a week to begin with."
"Can I get him for next week?" Dorothy asked shyly.
And all the women roared!

The Doris said? I've just had an idea!" She turned to him. "Now you're mine for
this week. But just as a little sample for the girls? Why don't you belong to
any of the girls that want you for – say – an hour or so tonight, huh? But
don't let them get you over excited now! Tonight you're mine" and they all
laughed as he got red.
"Me FIRST!" Lupe broke in. "I was going to take him until Dorothy interrupted.
Can I try?" she asked Doris.
"SURE!" Doris laughed. "But I think we'll have to come up with a better name
than Desmond, don't you think? Can't have a little maid called that, can we?"
Then she turned to him. "But no sense wasting time, Priscilla - go and sit on
Lupe's knee – but don't be straining her wrist now!" Then she turned to the
other ladies. "I've always liked Priscilla as a name – sound so effeminate.
But we can always change it if it's no good."

"I think Priscilla is a lovely name? Don't you dear?" Lupe smiled as I
approached her shyly and she smoothed her skirts. "Want to sit on my lap?"
There was a collective gasp of appreciation as I obediently smoothed my skirts
and sat down into her embrace.

They put on some music and Lupe was much appreciated because she let him dance
with many of the ladies – taking the girl's part of course.

But later in the evening, the bell rang. "I think that's Dawn," Doris said and
she has a man that I know with her. Now he's not much to look at, but he's got
a VERY large thing down there – " and she lightly touched her groin area – "But
no stealing now! I think that Dawn has been with a little sissy for far too
long now – so let her get a little. Okay?"

There was a collective groan of pretended (at least he thought it was pretended)
disappointment from the girls, as Doris went and let Dawn and this rather ugly
guy – Roger – in. He was embarrassed at being in the company of so many women –
and naturally Desmond was introduced to him as Priscilla. Dawn didn't recognize
him at first, but then her mouth opened – and she actually pointed as if she
were going to say something. But then she just looked at Doris and grinned a
little. Hugged Roger and smiled prettily at Priscilla. She also made quite a
point of using his new name at the slightest opportunity..

And it was disgusting the way those women buzzed around that man! Soft and
feminine, exclaiming at anything he said – as if he had the slightest semblance
of sense – which he didn't. Fluttering and touching him all the time –
disgusting! But you could tell that he lapped it up – and Dawn made a point of
staying close to him and he could have sworn that once she made a point of
'accidentally' touching him at his groin – and Desmond – Priscilla – couldn't
help but gape jealously at the tent that formed itself there. (Doris even asked
him a few seconds later if maybe HE fancied Roger? From what she had heard, he
had a way with ALL the ladies!).

But finally, Dawn and Roger left – with Dawn making quite a point of kissing
Priscilla and saying how she wanted to see 'her' again – real soon! Naturally.
He blushed girlishly, which she wasn't slow to point out.

And Priscilla settled into his new life as if he's been born to it. Quickly
learned that sometimes 'his' ladies wanted him to lie and let them use his male
'bits'. Sometimes roll over – and use him as if he were a girl. Frankly, he
got to like the attention. They dressed him – and treated him – nicely. It
didn't take long before he appeared – and thought of himself – as a girl.
Wasn't too long after that when some of the ladies considered him more of a
'companion' than anything else. But he still had a 'thing' for Dawn. Know what
I mean?

Then one day, she called. Doris showed her in then left them alone. She kissed
him Hello. "Do they call you Desmond still?" she asked softly.
He blushed under his makeup, very conscious of her strong arms still on him..
"Well, to tell you the truth, they still seem to have this thing about the name
'Priscilla."
"That IS a lovely name – and that dress!" she said. "Taffeta?"
"I don't know," he said carefully – although he knew perfectly well. Couldn't
help but run his hands under the material to make the rustling sound that he had
learned to love.
"Oh!" She giggled, pulling him into her and kissing him again. "That SOUND!
Drives me crazy!"
"Women DO have a tendency to make a fuss over that material!" He said gently
and as if he understood the proclivity of senseless women.
"Oh, you MEN!" she laughed, pulling him gently over to the couch. Somehow, her
hand was up his dress, playing with the fullness of his slip. He found himself
relaxing into her arms.
"I've really missed you!" she said, kissing him firmly. Then she added. "That
lipstick on lipstick? I'm not used to it!"
"I thought that Roger would be providing you all the satisfaction you need
nowadays," he couldn't help and said jealously.
"Oh! These vulgar men!" she said playfully, stroking his real feeling breasts
under his lacy bra. "Not like YOU!"
Somehow, he was on his back on the couch and his dress and slip were up – and
his panties down.
"You MEAN that?" he whispered as she straddled and fitted herself on him.
"Of COURSE dear! What else?" she whispered, starting to move up and down. "I
need a maid for next week. You available?"
"You better ask Doris," he said

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment