27 March 2011

Love Ya

By: Vickie Tern

"Yes, Carl, I do know you've been feeling stressed lately, and also
that you aren't too happy with my schedule these days, my long hours at
the office and my evenings with clients, and so on. But as I keep
explaining, that's the price we both have to pay if I'm to earn the
money that provides you the freedom to stay home and perfect whatever
this ... this digital whatsis thing that obsesses you. Yes, suspicious
and depressed doesn't cover half of what you feel, I know that! You
think what you wish, but I've got some good news for you! I've been
talking about this situation with some people I know and I've got the
perfect solution! The perfect anodyne, really, in a way. You take
just one of these each morning, at first, no more, and then you'll find
you feel a lot better about lots of different things. By the time a
week's gone by, no more problems, or anyhow, nothing you'd consider a
problem, which is the same thing after all. Oh, don't make a fuss,
baby, this is for both of us! Now open up like a great big baby bird,
and ... that's it!"

***************

"Hi honeybun. Oh, what a lovely kiss. I told you those pills would
help you feel more comfortable about everything! Only a week since we
added the last two, and already you're so much more relaxed, and
affectionate, and you feel so much softer too! That extra hour's nap
each morning after you take the pink one does you no harm either, I'm
sure. Yes, isn't her voice soothing in those soft, foamy earphones?
Margaret is the first one's name, as I recall, but she's only the first
in a long series. I'm told you'll be hearing a number of different
women's voices advising you how to relax and forget your troubles be
more of yourself while you're asleep. Now come into the kitchen with
me and help me get dinner ready -- after all, you'll soon be wanting to
do it all on your own, won't you?

***************

A margarita to greet me at the door, and made with fresh-squeezed limes
too! Is that what I've been missing all this week when I was working
so late at the office? I should try to get home earlier! Oh, and
dinner is ready already? I should ytell you, Carl, I may need to go
out later this evening for another meeting with a client. Don't worry,
Bob will be with me this time -- he'll be picking me up, and he'll
bring me home too when we're done, so there'll be no need for you to
worry about my driving home alone when its late and I'm tired."

***************

"Never mind dinner for me tonight, honey. Clark and I will be dining
together later on. Be sure to get to bed early -- I may want to bring
him home afterward. Oh yes, I've meant to tell you, use the spare room
this time just in case I do bring him home -- you might as well get
used to it, that's your own special private place from now on. It'll
be much more convenient for you for fixing breakfast for me and any ...
guests, since it's just off the kitchen. I've already moved your
undies and low-heeled shoes and a work dress and so on into the closet
there, along with some of the make-up Bernice showed you how to use.
From now on, do make up your face each morning, just a little.
Sparingly -- you do need to look proper and presentable and all when we
have guests, but no more than that. I'm the gorgeous member of this
household after all!"

*****************

"Oh, God, I'm so tired, I haven't danced this much since before our
marriage -- I mean my marriage. I'm glad you waited up, though, Carla.
Craig will be here in a moment -- see if he needs anything, and plan on
serving us both breakfast at eight tomorrow morning. In bed this time
if you don't mind. Oh yes, tomorrow I think you'd better look into
getting yourself a new cotton dress for cleaning the house and so on --
that one we got you a month or so ago is beginning to show wear. Maybe
it's time for you to accept a real maid's uniform, mob cap and all?
Wouldn't you like that?"

*****************

"You look perfect, sweetheart! Just darling! With your cheeks so pink
and puffy and your eyes so bright! Oh, I've meant to tell you before,
when you're dressed like that don't call me 'Sue' or 'Susan,' not any
longer -- it creates a bad impression when the maid acts too familiar.
'Ms. Everson' will do fine -- yes, that's right, my maiden name. Don't
worry, you and I will know we're still married, but we won't want
others wondering whatever became of my former husband, if there ever
was one, do we? It might be embarrassing for you. 'My former
husband,' if anyone should ask you directly, remember, that's what we
agreed to call him. When I bring gentleman friends home from now on I
don't want any of them feeling in any way inhibited -- you can
understand that now that you and what's-her-name, the Sloane's maid,
Theresa, now that you and Theresa have started going out to try to meet
guys together on your evening off each week."

******************

"Oh, don't worry about it at all, Carla. Your hairdo's perfect and
those make-up lessons at the Community College have certainly paid off.
Jimmie will think you're incredibly lovely and that he's a lucky guy
that someone as beautiful as you is willing to go out with him at all.
You have no reason to be nervous about yourself one bit. And your
dress is perfect too -- satin may be a bit flashy for this kind of
date, it's not at all what I'd wear, but it's a lovely gown, and it's
what you chose at the consignment shop, and certainly he'll love how it
feels when you're slow dancing with him. How you feel in it. Just
remember what I told you -- when he takes you home, no good night
kisses on the cheek or lips or anywhere else, not until you finish your
laser treatments and the skin on your face is as smooth as mine. Above
all, no parking and making out! That's way too risky -- if he gets his
hands into you down there he may just discover what you've got and what
you don't have, and ... ahhh ... lose all interest in you. So when he
brings you back here, just before you get out of his car, surprise him!
Unzip his pants and take him into your mouth and pull on his thing and
suck on it for a while, and then when he comes, swallow it all up and
then give him a delicious big smile! I guarantee he'll call you for
another date tomorrow morning if he doesn't ask you out again then and
there. Oh, sweetheart, of course, I learned that way back in high
school, all girls know that, you don't?"

******************

"I agree, Carla. While Craig and I -- remember, he's now Mr. Craig to
you -- are on this Bermuda cruise, that'll be the perfect time for you
to go get your thingies removed and a proper pussy installed. Tell
Jimmie you're going with us and then you can check into the hospital
the day we leave. Tell him that when you get back you'll have a
marvelous surprise for him -- no more insisting he use only your rear
so you won't get pregnant, that now you want him to have all of you.
I'll suggest to Dr. Berenson that he enhance your boobs a little too --
that'll add to Jimmy's pleasure when he finally gets to see you again,
and yours too when Jimmy decides to show you how much he appreciates
them. It'll open up other possibilities with other guys too. Honey, I
think you can do better than Jimmy. I'm told that the Gottfrieds have
gotten themselves a new chauffeur and handyman who's a real go-getter
and a hunk to boot, a Tim Something. I tell you what, when Craig and I
return I'll invite the Gottfrieds to dinner, and that'll give you ample
opportunity to meet and chat with Tim and then we'll all see if
anything develops."

********************

"Don't worry about it, Carla dear. Girls tell all sorts of stories
about their early years, some of them true and some of them they should
only wish. If you can't remember your own girlhood, or anything at all
about your life before you began to work here as my live-in maid, well,
so much the better. Make up whatever stories you like whenever you get
together with other girls on their days off, or when you're chatting
with dates. They'll respect you all the more if you've had a life like
the girls in those Harlequin romances you've been reading -- they never
read novels like that, so they won't have the foggiest that you're
borrowing someone else's story. Oh, I won't need you tonight after
you've cleared the dishes and straightened up, so you can go to your
room early, or maybe go to a movie, or do whatever you like. Just
don't stay out late if you go out -- I'll be bringing Craig home, and
he needs to be up at six to make a plane first thing tomorrow, so his
breakfast will need to be ready strictly at six-thirty. Just for him -
- I'll be sleeping in."

*********************

"Honey, if Tim wants to take you to a downstate resort this weekend, I
don't mind. I can do without you this one weekend. I won't be
entertaining, and Jimmy won't ever need to know. You think of something
to tell him -- I can't cover for you all the time, especially not this
time, because Scott and I will be going out of town ourselves. Oh, of
course, just tell him you're going with us. My goodness, I should
think you'd know by now, no girl ever needs to be with only one guy at
a time. She only needs to seem to be going with that one guy, and only
as far as he's concerned. I mean, when I was married to Carl -- you've
heard me mention him even though he was before your time -- well, I
can't begin to name the other men I was also seeing, and Carl was so
preoccupied with his own things he almost never noticed. Until one day
he began to suspect and ... well, luckily, I found out he was
suspicious before he found out I did, so I had time to ask around what
to do about it. Anyhow, it's the same thing with Craig these days. He
doesn't know a thing about Scott, not even about Duncan, and Duncan is
his best friend he thinks, can you imagine? Men! Anyhow, go, do enjoy
yourself honey! Enjoy Tim and any of the other men you may meet there,
but regardless, don't forget, no matter where you may be, first thing
when you wake up every morning -- no matter who's in your bed or what
you've been doing with him -- you must take your pills! All of them!
We don't want you ever having bad thoughts about anything, right? And
now that you have a figure that can stop a clock, certainly stop
traffic, you won't ever want to lose it! No more than I want to lose
the prettiest maid any girl ever had!"

"Oh, sweetheart, you're always so gentle, the way you brush my hair
when you're getting me ready for a date! I hope you're as pleased as I
am. This is so nice! So much nicer than when Carl lived here! Love
ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment