16 February 2013

Prissy Poodle

By: Throne

My wife Regina has a natural talent for manipulation.  We had been married
for a short while when she started hinting that we might experiment a
little with our sex life.  Well, she's a real beauty, with a full figure
that she's unapologetic about, and which turns me on no end.  Just seeing
her generous curves when she's around the house, cooking or folding
laundry, or even simply sitting at the computer, drives me wild.  So, with
the possibility of adding some extra spice to our lovemaking, I agreed.
What had I expected?  Maybe her buying extra hot lingerie.  Or me massaging
her with scented oils.  Something like that.  So I was surprised and put
off balance when she said I should remove all my body hair.  "Come on,"
Regina said in her most sultry voice.  "I'd really love to get my hands all
over your body if it was smooth and hairless.  It would be soooo exciting."
Well, hearing her say that did the trick.  It turned out she had already
purchased an excellent depilatory cream for me to use.  I got into the
shower and spread it generously, everywhere from just below my eyebrows.  I
had to stand there for ten minutes while it worked, with her in the room.
That was sort of uncomfortable because I'd always been self-conscious about
my slender and soft body, as well as my below average sized genitals.  I
fussed with my collar-length hair, which had gotten that long because she
kept discouraging me from getting it cut.

When it was time to shower off I was further disturbed to see all my body
hair accumulating on the drain cover.  I tried to voice my concern to my
wife but she just said not to worry, that the pipes wouldn't get clogged.
"After all, Terry," she reassured me, "you didn't have much hair on you to
begin with."  Actually, what I had been concerned about was how she might
think of me after such a change, and the belated realization that I
wouldn't want anyone else to see me that way.  I went to the bedroom with
one towel around my waist and another draped over my shoulders, covering
myself the best I could.  Regina was sitting on the edge of our bed, fully
dressed, with a sly smile on her pretty face.  I felt uncomfortable in my
new state and even more so when she told me to put the towels over the back
of her vanity chair.  I blushed as I discarded them.

"Very nice," she commented.  "Come here and let me feel."  I went to her
hesitantly and she reached up to run her fingers up and down my narrow
chest.  I shivered and felt my penis twitch.  She stroked the area below my
navel and the tops of my thighs.  I couldn't help getting stiff.  When my
member rose to its full unimpressive four slim inches, she lightly petted
its underside, saying, "You know, without any hair down there, your binky
looks even smaller than usual."  Binky?  Where had that unflattering term
come from?  I didn't have time to think about that because my passion was
mounting.  Regina kept touching me, bringing me to the heights of arousal
and then backing off and allowing me to catch my breath.  She did that over
and over, making me stand there and squirm, physically and mentally, while
she made more remarks about my lack of hirsuteness, using words like 'cute'
and 'sweet' and even 'pretty'.

Then she stood up and suggested that I undress her.  My hands were unsteady
as I got Regina out of her blouse and skirt, knelt to remove her stockings,
and set everything aside.  Then I gently got her out of her bra and panties
and stood there waiting to see what came next.  Being naked and denuded of
hair made me feel submissive, unable to oppose her.  She put her arms
around my shoulders and hugged me close, her heavy breasts pressed warmly
against my front.  I whimpered with need and she chuckled.  "Do you want to
have a little fun, baby?" she asked.  I nodded and managed a choked, "Yes."
"Well, I'm always nice to you, aren't I?"  Again I nodded.  "And if I do
something for you, you'll do something for me.  Right?"  It sounded like I
was working to earn a reward, but my thinking was colored by lust and I
simply told her, "Whatever you want."  She said, "Good boy."  Regina laid
back on the bed and parted her long legs.  She said I should get into
position and I did, but then she suggested, "I don't want your fun to be
all over right away, and you're really worked up, so why don't you touch me
with just the tip of your little binky."  My horniness was at a frightening
peak and I didn't want to ruin her mood and risk my chance.

So, keeping my upper body elevated on straightened arms, I let only the
sensitized end of my penis meet the moist, warm, slippery entrance of her
womanhood.  I sighed loudly.  Regina moved her hips, taking the initiative,
controlling my stimulation.  After several minutes of that she reached up
and lightly fingered my nipples.  I moaned and threw back my head.  She
didn't stop.  It went on and on and on.  All at once she gave my chest
extra attention, making my sexual pulse race, and I was suddenly squirting
my limited amount of spunk.  I hadn't even gotten inside.  My embarrassment
was overwhelming.  But Regina only smirked at me and pulled me down on top
of her.  I lay there, cheeks flushed, knowing I hadn't satisfied her.  I
could finish her another way but had never liked the idea of providing oral
sex and couldn't have anyway, not without her cleaning up.  She held me and
patted my back consolingly, which only made me feel more of a failure.
Then she said, "You can make it up to me later."

Well, 'later' came the next evening.  We had just been talking about my
loss of body hair and she mentioned that the lotion I had used would
prevent it from growing back for at least a month, which was a shock to me.
Then she brought up another idea she'd had for experimentation.  Regina
said she had ordered a chastity device on line and wanted to try it.  I
said, "But, dear, how could we have sex if you were wearing one of those
things?"  She snickered and said, "Not me, Terry.  You.  It's a simple tube
that goes over your binky.  I was able to find one small enough to fit you.
So let's try it."  After my failure of the night before, along with her
reminder of how my smaller than average penis size, I said I would put it
on.  After all, I encouraged myself, if I didn't like it I could always
take it off.  So she got out the device and had me strip.  I had to go to
the fridge to get an ice pack so I could shrink my erection if I got one.
Hurrying through the house without a stitch on me brought magnified the
feeling of surrender to my wife.  When I got back she let me stand there
feeling awkward for several minutes while she turned the open-framework
tube this way and that.  At last she used the ice pack -- just to be sure,
she said -- and slid the miniature cage over my member.  To my surprise she
produced a small padlock, passed it through a ring that closed around the
top of my scrotum, and clicked it shut.  I wouldn't be able to take it off.

"B... but, honey," I said weakly.  "You'll have to be really careful not to
lose that key."  "I know," she said in a mock serious voice.  "If you
couldn't get your relief for a few days, you'd be a total mess.  And if I
just hid the key, you'd probably do anything I wanted if you thought it
would get you unlocked."  The truth of that hit me hard.  I said numbly,
"Anything you wanted."  She laughed, breaking my somber mood, and said,
"Now let's have some fun.  I want to run my hands all over your smooth,
pink, soft body."  She got me into bed again and took her time enjoying the
feel of my now satiny skin.  I wriggled under her touch.  When she licked
her fingertips and applied them to my nipples I squealed.  It felt so
strange not to be able to get hard.  It was uncomfortable.  But she didn't
relent.  And I knew without asking that she had no intention of freeing me
that night.  Regina didn't stop until I was sobbing with need.  Then she
hugged me close to her and we cuddled, with her stroking my back and making
soothing sounds.  I was confused but hopeful.  I mean, how far could she
take something like that?  We were just experimenting, right?

The next day was Saturday.  There was no mention of sex.  Regina wanted to
go to the mall so I took her.  She spent time in the big lingerie store,
going through their plus size department.  For me that was like being in
sex heaven... except that I was still in chastity.  She selected a filmy
baby-doll nighty and held it up in front of her.  "Would you like to buy
this for me?"  I pictured her wearing it and said I definitely would.  Then
she wanted to know, "Would you like me to model it for you later?"  Again I
was very clear that I did.  That was when she surprised me by asking, "And
what would I get in return?"  Standing there in the middle of that store,
with people all around us, I was uneasy talking about something so
intimate.  I inquired cautiously, "Well... I mean... what were you thinking
of?"  "You know how you don't do oral for me?  Let's change that.  You need
to try it and see what happens."  I was startled.  She new I had no desire
to do that for her.  But now I had to think about being in chastity, about
her holding the key, and about how eager I was to be free.  So I told her,
"If that's what you'd like to try, you know, just to see how it goes, we
could do that."  She patted me atop the head and again said, "Good boy."

At home she undressed and spent the rest of the day in just brief panties
and a cropped top with no bra underneath.  My need doubled as I watched her
make a sandwich, pour a glass of milk, and take a bag of chips out of the
cabinet.  Everything she did showed her off to me.  By the time she was
ready to hit the bedroom, around eight, I was totally distracted by
yearning.  She made me get naked.  Regina slipped off her panties.  Then
she surprised me by tossing them across the room and calling out, "Fetch!"
I went after them and carried them back to her.  She accepted them and got
ready to throw them again, first saying, "This time you can pick them up
with your mouth, like a good boy."  You've heard about how guys think with
their dicks?  Well, when your dick is in chastity it can really change the
way you think.  The panties went flying and I rushed after them, got down
on the floor, and snatched them up in my teeth.  Regina was pleased but she
told me, "One last time, but now you're going to bring them back on all
fours.  GO!"  Without thinking I did it.  When I was at her feet she
stroked my shoulder and repeated that 'good boy'.  Then she finished
undressing and put on the nighty.  It was sheer and being able to glimpse
her through the material was maddening.  All I wanted to do was have sex
but that was impossible unless she used the key.

My wife laid back on the bed and spread her thighs.  She grinned at me and
said, "You saw the nighty.  Time to pay."  I braced myself for the unwanted
task.  She purred contentedly as I got into place.  Then I forced myself to
use my mouth on her.  It shouldn't have excited me but, as deprived of sex
as I felt, it got me hard right away.  Soon I was caught up in giving her
pleasure, all the while telling myself that this was how I would earn my
release and regain my privileges in bed.  Regina was rocked by one orgasm
and then, after plenty more effort from me, a second.  She exhaled and told
me that was enough, and that I could move up alongside her.  Then she went
back into cuddling mode.  She even toyed with my nipples and whispered in
my ear that it had been wonderful for her.  That was small consolation as
my balls began to ache.  She put her hand over the chastity tube and said,
"How's your little binky doing, Terry?" I whimpered but lied that
everything was all right.  She moved her hands in slow motion over my
smooth skin and told me, "If you keep being such a good boy, I might be
tempted to go get that key and let you out of your tube.  Maybe."

Sunday morning she announced that if I stayed naked all day she would give
me a special treat.  Despite my discomfort, I said yes.  I was full of
anticipation and ready to cooperate.  By 'treat' she must mean an
unlocking.  I cleaned the kitchen and made her lunch.  She had on tight
slacks and a low cut top, plus sandals with two inch heels.  I couldn't
stop sneaking peeks at her.  I know that sounds strange, me feeling I
couldn't just gape at her the way I wanted to, but I was slipping deeper
into the new role she seemed to be steering me toward.  After lunch Regina
made me stand in front of her while she gave me a long evaluating look.
Finally she decided, "You really don't look very masculine, with no body
hair, all that rosy skin on display, and your little binky hidden in the
chastity.  I want to do something that'll bring your new look together."
She thought for a moment and then said brightly, "I know exactly the
thing."  Regina left the room, her round bottom rolling, hypnotizing me,
and soon returned carrying several rolls of ribbon and a pair of scissors.
She went to work and produced a big yellow bow that she tied around my
neck, to one side, so that it rested on my shoulder.  Then she made a
smaller one in red and tied it over my genitals, further obscuring them.

With a laugh she announced, "You look less like a man and more like a
pampered pet.  Like a prize poodle."  I felt my cheeks get hot from shame
but, at the same time, thought that maybe by giving in I could gain her
sympathy.  So I put my hands up like paws and held them in front of me.
Regina praised me with, "Good boy.  Very good boy."  As foolish as I knew I
looked, it might be worth it to do whatever she wanted if it would get me
out of that frustrating chastity.  My wife came up to me, took my head
between her hands, and pressed my face into her deep cleavage.  A current
of sexual electricity ran down my spine and into my binky.  I mean my
penis.  I was grateful for the small treat she was giving me.  Regina added
a bit of nipple play and then stepped away.  I stood before her, reduced to
powerlessness, but determined to stay the course.  We spent the rest of the
day with her teasing me in various ways and hinting that I might earn more
rewards, and me willingly playing along, even finding myself caught up in
her game and trying to win, even if there was no prize guaranteed.

For the next week it went on like that.  Whenever I was home, staying nude
would earn me small rewards.  Every night I had my face between her thighs
and gave her all the orgasms she wanted.  By the end of the week she wasn't
finishing those sessions with the cuddles I had come to expect, and I got
somewhat sulky, but still I was drawn deeper into her plan.  The second
weekend she informed me that if I stayed down on all fours she would play
with my nipples more.  I had become dependent on that for the sexual input
I craved so, even though I knew I would be left unfulfilled, I began going
everywhere in the house on hands and knees.  When it was time for me to
have my chest played with, I had to sit up and beg like a dog.  On Saturday
afternoon she put a blanket by her lounge chair in the yard and told me I
could lie on it while she chatted on the phone.  I was shaken by the idea
of being outside in my new identity but was too deep into the role to
object.  The only thing behind our home was a large wooded area, so I might
not be spotted --I hoped.  I had to curl up near her feet, aware the entire
time of her inviting body so nearby, and listen to her chat with her
girlfriends.  I couldn't stop inventorying my predicament, and how I was
hairless and rosy-skinned, wearing ribbons now on my wrists and ankles too,
being made to act canine, and serving as a sex slave to my wife while I
stayed in chastity and got ever more anxious for relief.

It was the last phone call that day, however, that changed everything.  I
pieced together from her end of the conversation that she had run into an
old boyfriend, Curt, at the mall one day, and he had taken her to lunch.
Regina was flirtatious with him as I listened with deepening concern.  I
started to say something at one point and she shushed me, snapping, "No
talk."  Instead of being insulted, I worried that my outburst might have
cost me my next teasing session.  She had a long gab with Curt and at the
end said they would get together soon.  I put my chin on my crossed hands,
realizing even as I did it that the pose was more appropriate for a dog.
That evening Regina got out her hair styling stuff, combs and brushes and
spray, and went to work on my hair, which she hadn't been letting me even
get trimmed.  Soon I had what she called a poodle cut.  It was full on top,
straight on the sides, and puffed up at the bottom, where it touched my
shoulders.  OMG, it really did look like a poodle.  Again I tried to speak
and she raised her hand to me.  I instantly closed my mouth.  She said,
"Good girl," and rolled my bare nipples between her thumbs and forefingers,
leaving me gasping.  But she had called me 'good GIRL'.  I came out of the
spell she had me under for a minute and realized that Regina had been
making me more and more feminine.  I mean, I had been aware of it, but with
the chastity and the way she used my need against me, I hadn't been
thinking clearly about it.

That night at bedtime, as I entered our room on all fours, I was appalled
to see, alongside the bed, a doggie bed.  As I reached it I smelled
something flowery and bent my head to sniff.  There was perfume sprayed
onto the fuzzy pink oval.  My wife challenged me with an imposing look.  I
meekly crawled onto the floor bed and curled up, like a good dog.  She
smiled and said, "That's my girl.  Get a good night's sleep and there'll be
some new treats in the morning.  I lay there, shamefully aware of my
unmanly look.  My mind was filled with thoughts about Curt.  Regina had
always been a very sensual woman.  But with my small binky I had never been
able to give her the climaxes she wanted.  And my past refusal to provide
oral hadn't helped my position.  Now she was on the verge of seeing some
guy she had gone with in the past.  I lay there, so close and yet so far
away from the sexiest woman I had ever known.  My hands went to my crotch
and, behind today's bow, a neat, full lavender one, I felt my smooth,
almost satiny skin.  There was no sign of new hair growth.  I sniffled and
tried to go to sleep but instead just lay there for an hour, wishing my
wife would wake up and -- not let me out of chastity and have sex with me -
- but tease me to distraction, make me lick her pussy, and then tell me I
was a good girl.  What was happening to me?

16 comments:

  1. My wife had me on a short lead as we were going formthe car park into the mall. She looked stunning in a short skirt, panthose, 4" heels and a pretty shirt under a fashionable warm coat as it was distincytly cold outside. She warned me at home to behave on the lead or the there would be "consequences". I was quite happy on the short lead as I was near her pretty legs and I could see the other husbands on short leads too. It wasn't unusual to see free men with their wives...and mandogs on leads as well. A girl made a comment to my wife, Rebecca, how well behaved I was and asked what my name is...."He's called Duke and he's a pure bred hispanic short haired terrier...short legged and gleded too."...I noticed a friemd of mine outside a wedding dress shop and went to say "hello" but my bark was a bit loud and so REbecca pulled my lead and said very firmly, "Sssh! bad dog!!" I was sorry and whimpered up at my wife with big brown pleading eyes...which made her laugh. My mandog friends was called Rupert and we heard his name being called just as his wife, Helena, came out of the wedding dress shop. My wife went over and said, "hey Helena..how are you?" and they air kissed on both cheeks..."I'm fine Rebecca, is this Duke?...he's a handsome boy isn't he?" "Thanks, yes he's well trained but got a bit over excited to see Rupert....fancy a coffee?" "Good idea..lets go to ST**bicks."

    So, I found myself sitting at the feet of Rebecca and Helena as they sipped coffee and gossiped about weddings and doggy difficulties. I mad a friendly low growl to Rupert and he turned so that I could sniff his beautiful, smelly bottom. I breathed in his scent and swooned. He was very much still a mandog and I was very much a bitch. He went round to my bottom and sniffed deep at my lady parts and put his wet nose into my bottom.

    "Hey, look at them two getting to know each other..they're sooo sweet when they sniff each other like that..I think Rupert wants to mount your bitch, Beccy....so funny." At this the women laughed out loud and carried on talking about Rebecca's business plans and investing in Beijing and possibly India...something about futures.... I didn't understand. Rebecca pulled on my lead and said.."get back Duke come and kneel by my chair...good girl." I stood and ambled round to sit by Rebecca's chair and had a good view up Helena's skirt to her white panties..I sighed at the beautiful sight...and quite forgot...the hairy, brute dog opposite.

    "Duke not a very feminine name, how come?" "Well Simon called her that when he moved into my place, and it stuck as a sort of joke. Her full name is Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless. Duke for short." At this the two old friends burst into laughter. Rebecca pulled on my collar and leant dow to say into my ear..."Stop looking at Helena's panties or I'll let Rupert have his way with you....sorry Helena, she's such a jealous girldog, loves looking up skirts and wishing she had a pussy and couls wear girlie clothes." ..."that's ok, I expect Rupert would like to be a man....so funny."

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back at home I was given some old food comprised of beef, rice, cabbage and pooh from Simon's loo. It was delicious and I ate every bit. Whilst Rebecca cooke supper for her and Simon I was allowed to wander downstairs...the utility room, the fromt room, the hall and the boot room. When Simon came home a I went barking to the fron t door and he petted me and went tinto Rebecca to kiss her long and slow.

    After supper I was given leftovers with rice and then alllowed to sleep in my basket in the utility room whilst they watched television.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next day was a Saturday. Rebecca came into the Utility room and said "Hello Duke...come to me, girlie." I stood and ran to her side. She took my collar and opened the back door and I ran into the garden. Freedom...sweet freedom..I didn't mind that it was raining...all I cared about was the sweet smells in the large back garden. I ran to the clump of trees at the bottom and did my business. I ran back to the back door and shouted to Rebecca or Simon to let me in...I barked loudly, but no one came. After about 20 minutes Simon opened ther door and let me in, he just said "good girl" and led me to my bowl where I ate my delicious breakfast of meat and cabbage and leftover lasagne....yummy!

    I snoozed most of the morning away. I so wanted to see Rebecca, but I had to wait. At about mid day she came in dressed in her skinny jeans and tight top and put my lead on me and took me out to the Audi Q8. I was locked in the doggy cage in the back and off we went. After a while I realised we were at her sister's house...Jenny and her husban Mat lived there with there two daughters Emma and Katy. I was let out of the car and I walked to heel beside my pretty owner/wife. When the door was opened the girls made a big fuss and took me into the lounge, where I sat beside Rebecca as she chatted.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma (8) and Katy (12)...they are so pretty. I sat very proud and looked at them. When they went out to the kitchen I followed. Rebecca said "is it ok if he goes with them..he ok with kids?" "Yes that's fine Katy is good at controlling mandogs."

    In the kitchen I followed Katy and sniffed her bottom, she didn't seem to mind so I went round to her front and put my nose up her skirt to her pussy..."down Duke, don't do that!!! naughty naughty doggie...go sit over there...by the chair." I was a bit shocked but I ran over to where she had pointed and sat down. Both girls ignored me so I slowly walked to where they were sitting and lay down under the table as they chatted above. Emma looked under and said "look Katy she is sniffing my shoes....behave doggie go into the utility room and lie on the beanbag...good girl!" I went out through the door and sat down for a while.

    Rebecca came looking for me and put my short lead on and we went off into town in the car.

    I love shoe sniffing and Emma and Katy's were sweaty and stinky.....bliss.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless





    ReplyDelete
  5. In the car I laid down and snoozed. After a short drive Rebecca opened the back of the Q8 and opened the cage. She reached in and attached the short lead. I jumped down and stood proudly by her side, she is gorgeous and I love being with her. She locked the car and marched off with me having to run to keep up. In the mall were many free men who, I noticed, gave my owner/wife a good stare. I barked at one man who patted her on the bottom as she passed. "SShh Duke, don't be a bad doggy." Rebecca turned and said to the man "Hey Simon long time no see, how are you?" "I'm fine Beccy, got a new job...moved on you know?" "Good, sorry I got you the sack...but you were a bit handy.." "It's ok I know I pushed my luck...nice doggy you got there...what's her name" "Donna Duke"...."bye"...."bye".

    We then stopped at a coffee shop. I was given a bowl of water as Rebecca sipped an Americano above me. A friend, Katy, came and sat with Rebecca and they chatted about things I don't understand. The word "castration" came up but I assume that's something to do with real men. I got in position to look up Katy's skirt and enjoyed the sight of her blue nix and grey tights....delicious. I love looking at the pussy'sof my wife's friends...seems naughtier somehow!!

    Rebecca leant down and petted me "good girl, sit still for mummy." "She's a good little doggy...I think I saw her looking at my legs though....so funny when they do that". "I know, sorry...she can't help herself." "Don't worry about it she's so cute."

    Bliss.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless




    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca was going away for the week-end with Simon and so I was taken to the house of Jenny and Matt and their pretty daughters Emma (8) and Katy (12). "Does she eat anything, Rebecca?" "Yes she's a good doggy, loves leftover cabbage and anything you have left...I'll leave this box of mandog biccies for you." "Well have a great trip!....bye!!" .."bye". ,,,,and with that my beautiful Rebecca was gone.
    Katy knel beside me and "said good girl...come walkies!!" A short lead was put on my collar and off we went with Jenny and Emma to the park. It was only a short walk and so we were at the huge town park. I was left off the lead and went running as fast as I could ...sniffing the grass for any male doggies and looking for any dangers....like squirels. After a while Emma called me as the family sat doen for coffee and orange juice and cake. I found them and sat by Jenny and looked uo her skirt to her ink nix. I shuffled nearer and could smell her sweet pussy and the sweaty tops of her legs. "SIT!! be a good girl ...no sniffing my legs...go and see Katy." "She's a bad doggy, mummy" "No she's just a sniffy girl...they all love niceor not so nice...smells." I walked over to Katy and sat in front and made my brown eyes big and round. The girls ignored me and chattered about school and asked their mummy where Rebecca had gone with Simon. At this my ears pricked up. "Ohh I think they've goen upstate to Philly for thyew week-end ...shopping for clothes and stuff..you know".

    Jenny got a small box from her bag and opened it...put it on the floor..."here Duke, eat some morning pooh from Emma and Katy....good girl." Wow, I love morning pooh, I sniffed it and began to eat...it was a huge piece and tasted delicious Soft and light brown, pungent and full of flavour. "good girl, you ate it all up."

    Bliss.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless






    ReplyDelete
  7. When Rebecca got home she came and collected me. Jenny told her about what a good girl I'd been and about my sniffing habits...and also about the morning pooh lunch pack. "She's such a good doggie. She'll eat anything...loves leftover Lasagne or old bread rolls. Come to mummy, Duke...good girl ..now sit whilst me and Jenny catch up." I sat beside Rebecca, felt really proud. Feet together. back straight. head held high. "We had a great time in Philly. Simon was very attentive..bought me a silver bracelet and a new shoulder bag..."designer"...we ate at a fancy restaurant. I thought he was going to propose...but sadly no." "Aww shame, perhaps he's building up to that..he did get hit by the financial crash....oohh look at Duke...she does love you...got no idea what we're talking about." "What? she's a f**king dog...not much brain power there." They both laughed and I looked up...I guessed they were admiring me, so I stood and went towards Jenny..wanted to nuzzle her legs ...maybe sniff her pussy. "Sit DUKE!!!...come sit by my side....good girl....I do love Simon, but I guess he'll propose in his own good time...typical guy...can't read my mind. I sooo want to be Mrs Simon Armitage....oh any hows!! got ot go ..speak to you soon, Jenn...bye" "Bye honey..it was a pleasure looking after Duke..she loves my girls..especially Katy....Bye....Bye"

    At that I jumped into the Q8 and Rebecca drove me home.
    Bliss.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless







    ReplyDelete
  8. Today is a very special day. I don't know why, but Rebecca tols me this morning as we walked round the park that today I was going to be a full girl...no balls...and no doggie c**k.

    Rebecca led me to the Audi Q8 and I jumped into the cage in the back. I love Rebecca sooo much..and she loves me too. I love Simon too but he's a bit rough with me and has been known to kick me when no one is around to see.

    We drove into the familiar vets in a posh part of town, and Rebecca led me in on my short lead.. "Now Duke. Good doggie. Be nice to Katy the vet...she is very clever. She doesn't appreciate bieng sniffed. GOOD doggie." I had no idea what was just said!! I walked proudly next to Rebecca..she is so beautiful, with her long dark hair, big brown eyes..and shapely bottom. She sat doen in the crowded waiting room and I sat beside her. Some children came over and petted me "good doggie..what's her name Miss?" "Her name is Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless or Duke for short...that's a pretty name isn't it?" .."Yes"..

    "REBECCA? Mrs Katy Prentice will see you now."

    I walked proudly into the vets exam room. "Get her up on the table, please Rebecca." Rebecca tols me to jump up...which I did with some ease. "Good girl. Can you hold her head please?" Katy put some latex gloves on and went to my rear. She held my "mantackle" and prodded it sharply. I barked. "Sshh good girl." "She's quite small but there is enough that needs to be removed. The female dog hormones have worked and a the vagina has started to appear. We can do it under local anaesthetic today if you wish, Rebecca." "Today? ohh ok. I can't think why not. I was goping to let her have a final play as a dog...you know? But she thinks of herself as a bitch dog and really fancies the man dogs...so?? ..ok go ahead."

    "Ok. Just sign these forms of consent, please." "Leave her with me and pick her up tomorrow at 6.00 pm...ok?" Rebecca signed the forms. Gave me a cuddle and whispered in my ear "good girl. This is what we've been working towards babe. Form tomorrow you'll be a complete bitch dog and I'll be your proud owner." With that she was gone. Katy called for a nurse called Naomi to take me to the holding cages. "Good girl, Duke. Follow me." As we walked I sniffed Naomi's bottom...it was very smelly as she'd just been to the loo. She didn't stop me. When we got to the cages she let me in. After a short time Naomi came back with a bowl of cabbage, old lasagne and vet pooh. Delicious!! Naomi was very fat and very sweet. She bathed me, she took me walkies and the next day she prepared me for surgery. Now to say I had no idea what was going to happen was an understatement. I had't taken any notice of my "tackle" since I'd been Rebacca's doggie. All I knew was that I loved her and wanted to please her.

    When I awaoke from the operation I noticed a reall itch between my legs, but also a great feeling of freedom and femaleness. I love being a female and I 'm really pleased that Rebecca has made this happen for me. I had joined an exclusive club, a special group of beautiful bitch dogs...and I belonged to Rebecca!!!

    Rebecca came to pick me up. My tail was high and my walk was proud. "Good girl!! Good Girl!!...I'm so pleased with you my darling doggie. I climbed into the Q8 and we went home.

    Bliss.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless



    ReplyDelete
  9. I am walking in a shopping mall with Rebecca. We are looking for presents for Simon. I feel very proud a sI walk to heel beside my beautiful Rebecca. I see lots of women and young girls around and enjoy looking and sniffing the air. "Heel girl..don't pull on the lead!"

    We stop at a coffee place. I sit quietly by Rebecca's feet. A friend of hers comes and sits down...his name is Alan. He pats me on the head.."sucha cute doggy. Does she bite?" "No, your ok honey". They chat about his work mainly. I realise after a while that Rebecca really likes this guy. I get up and put my head on his lap...breathe deeply...can smell his sweat and a faint smell of urine...mmmmmmmmmm bliss. "Is she bothering you honey?" "It's ok...not sure she likes me, though." "She's ok...good doggy...come sit by my chair...good Dukey."

    "Where does Simon think you are today?" "Oh...he's in New York until January...so..so..I'm kinda free today." " Good news...let's go after you've finished your cake."

    I find myself tied to a pipe in Alan's utility room.

    After an hour I hear Rebecca come in. She looks flushed but happy. I can smell some familiar smells...reminding me of Simon...how I wish he were here.

    Donna Diana Duke Donut the Dickless



    ReplyDelete
  10. It is five years later and Duke sadly died. Simon was sent packing by Rebecca and she moved in with Alan. I am their doggy and my name is Maggie. Alan is a very sexy guy and works as a senior partner in a law firm. Rebecca is working from home with her daughter, Anna who is 12 years old.

    It is morning in the middle of the week, I hear movement in the kitchen and start to bark. I can't open the door as it is too heavy and so I fuss and whimper. The door opens, it is Rebecca...looking very pretty in her leisure wear. "Good girl, Maggie, I've got you some yummy dog food...meaty and corny and I've mixed it with last night's lasagne. Wait girl whilst I get your silver bowl. There you go, good girl".

    Rebecca goes back into the kitchen and I hear her chatting to Alan..the master..and Anna. They are discussing holidays in Greece. I have no idea what they are talking about, but I love going in the car to a holiday cottage. Sometimes I'm sent to a kennel run by a big pretty woman called Mrs Fenton..she is nice but the food is awful.

    I hear Alan leave for work and Anna goes off to school. Rebecca comes in after a while and she has changed into a skirt suit and pretty blouse. She is wearing light pantyhose and 4" heels. She opens the back door and I run into the garden. I love the garden, so many smells and birds to chase. I do a big poo under the old oak tree and sit by the fence looking at the large paddock next door with the horses.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is early in the morning and I stir from a deep sleep as I hear the family upstairs stirring. I stand and shake myself awake, how I hope that Rebecca lets me run in the garden. I love chasing the birds and barking with joy. After awhile Rebecca come in and puts food down. It looks very brown and smells of cabbage and gravy. She says, "Now Maggie don't fuss this is good dogfood from a specialist supplier. Good girl." She opens the back door and I run free.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a hot summer day. I am in the garden on the grass by Rebecca's feet. She is looking pretty in a summer frock with no pantyhose and just a pair of soft, low sandals.

    ''Good girl, Maggie. Just keep quiet whilst I read the newspaper. Mmm I love this hot weather.''

    The side gate into the garden opens and there stands Kurt, Rebecca's boyfriend. I bark excitedly and run over to him. He pets me and laughs. I follow as he walks over to Rebecca and kisses her.

    ''I was in the area and though I'd come and say hi!''

    ''Oh that is lovely. I'll make some tea, have you got long?''

    ''Well, I have an appointment in the next street in an hour.''

    ''Oh good. Sit on the lounger.''

    He sat down and I lay at his feet. They seem so big compared to Rebecca's. He is a kind guy and treats her well. He bough her a new Lexus last year, which I love to ride in.

    ''Aww look at her, such a good dog at master's feet like that. Here is some tea and a bit of lemon drizzle cake, honey.''

    ''Thanks, Maggie is so good.''

    As Kurt drank his tea, Rebecca wandered down the long garden path, and I followed. I wasn't going to miss following her. She looked at the pretty flowers and watched me as I sniffed her sweaty feet and attempted to put my nose under her skirt. The smells there are truly amazing honestly!

    ''Maggie, don't sniff my bottom, that is not polite, even for a doggie.''

    I run further down the garden and chase next door's cat. She runs off, I don't know why. I just want to play.

    Rebecca walks back to where Kurt is sitting and sits on his lap. She puts her arms around him and kisses him long and deep mmmmmmmmm!

    I follow a bit later and bark as I am hungry, I haven't eaten for at least an hour.

    ''Stop it Maggie. I have put some food pellets in your bowl in the kitchen. Go feed, good girl!''

    I go into the kitchen and there in my silver bowl is the most boring food ever. It smells of cabbage and is in the form of small round pellets. It tastes ok, but is not my favorite.

    Kurt goes off to his meeting and Rebecca puts my lead on and takes me for a walk to the park.

    I love walking by Rebecca's side on the sidewalk. The smells are amazing, lots of cat pee and dog pooh and human bottom and feet smells. Trees are wonderful to smell after a shower and I love the smell of Rebecca as we walk.

    When we are well inside the large park Rebecca lets me off the lead, and I go exploring. I keep an eye on her. in case she needs me, but I roam free.

    Bliss.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More stories about Rebecca and her doggie, please. Zoe.

      Delete
  13. Kurt is sitting watching a soccer game on the TV. He had promised Rebecca, before she went to her job, that he would take me for a walk on the Heath. I bark to attract his attention.

    ''SSSh Maggie, be good doggie.''

    A goal is scored and Kurt jumps up and shouts. I need to do something radical, but what? I am only a dog. I walk slowly to the back door and howl loudly. I drown out the TV.

    That is how I am running excitedly on the Heath, which is within walking distance of the house. I chase imaginary predators, I bark at passing women, I run back to darling Kurt.

    ''Good girl, go fetch this stick.''

    Kurt throws a stick and I spot Rebecca who has come home and decided to meet us here.

    They kiss and hold each other tight. I am guessing that Rebecca doesn't know about the TV. I bark to tell her, but she just pets me and says I am a ''good girl'.

    We walk back home. I am on a lead, held by Rebecca. All is well.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wake with a start. I have been dreaming a lot lately, mainly about Rebecca and Kurt. In my dreams Kurt is angry and yelling at Rebecca and she is crying. I can't interpret dreams, and I'm not sure what a dog can do about it anyways.

    Rebecca comes into the utility room and puts some leftover lasagne into my bowl, delicious. She is looking lovely in her blue silky nightie, she pets me and opens the back door so that I can run in the garden. I cannot escape, as the whole area is walled and fenced.

    Later Kurt comes out and puts my lead on, he takes me for a walk in the village. I like being with Kurt, but he ignores me as he continually checks his cell. In the wood on a local farm he takes off my lead and lets me run free.

    I love the smells of the wood, the little flowers and the smell of dogs long gone, doggie pooh can tell you so much. How long ago the dog was here, gender, breed, age and even health.

    When we get back to the house Rebecca has gone to work. Kurt puts me in the utility and I snooze in my basket.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete