29 July 2013

Whore Frost

By: Penny Farthing

I watched in horror as the doctor injected my nipples with collagen,
unable to move, my arms secured at the wrists and elbows. They grew and
grew swelling as he filled one and then the other with the clear viscous
fluid.

The week before they had removed most of my belly fat with liposuction,
which they then cleaned and injected into my hips, bottom and breasts,
then they'd laced me into a corset to keep my waist small and encourage
the skin to shrink back from its fat depleted sagging state.

My breasts had each received a kilo of fat and then saline to cause them
to expand into a womanly shape, and they were still bruised from the
implanting of the fat. My nipples and the surrounding areolas had been
tattooed with large roses, from which my expanding nipples were rising
like two molehills in pink.

They were extremely tender once the injections were finished as my lips
had been when I woke up from the procedures the week before. To my horror,
and dread, the doctor injected more fat into my breasts, this time in
several places, presumably to make them a better shape, then a bra with
plastic cups to keep the rounded shape of my now large breasts was fixed
in place. I sucked on the penis gag in my mouth trying not to drool down
my sore and swollen chest.

Further injections were done into my buttocks and hips, from fat they'd
created cloned from my own cells. They'd implanted various oestrogen
depot, slow and fast release in different parts of my body, which
presumably they wanted to feminise more.

I stood tied to a frame, naked except for the plastic bra which showed my
swollen nipples and breasts, and the corset which contracted my now
smaller waist into something approaching a wasp shape, my hips and bottom
swollen with the increased fat in them. From a distance I looked very
female. My once functioning penis had been injected with something which
now meant it was small and flaccid, and which had then been sewn into my
scrotal sac to resemble a pudenda. They told me at first, my balls had
been pushed up into my body cavity, but they hadn't, I'd been castrated,
so the empty sac could be used to form my pseudo labia. I'd have to sit to
pee from then on as well.

My feet were in four inch stiletto shoes, shiny black patent and they were
locked onto my tender feet with a strap and tiny padlock. I couldn't move
them as they were lashed to the frame with tape.

I looked at my painted face, my bright red, glossy lips, the tattooed
eyebrows, shaped exquisitely framing my tinted eyelids and artificially
long permanent lashes. I looked like a tart, the blusher also permanent
making me look as if I was embarrassed, perhaps I was.

My facial and body hair had been removed with laser treatment before the
surgery and it hurts so my skin was a bit blotchy before they did the
spray tan, now it had an unnatural orange glow like some B listed glamour
model--think Essex girl, and that was me, my long blonde tresses,
artificial in colour and length changed my features quite a lot.

I sucked on the penis gag, the tube feeding me my nourishment ran through
it and I swallowed it down. The room darkened and they put the earphones
into my ears again, momentarily tangling them on the huge silver hoops
which dangled permanently from my ear lobes. They'd been soldered together
and I had four sets each smaller than the other as they moved towards the
rear of my ear lobes.

I lifted my head back as I swallowed my meal from the penis gag. The small
scar on my throat was now fading, they'd done a shave to reduce my adam's
apple and I think they did something to my vocal chords because the last
time I tried to say anything I sounded like a little girl.

"Hi, Laura," said the seductive voice in my head, "remember how you like
to suck dick, and my dick in particular. Well keep sucking girl, it'll
help your breasts to grow even bigger and you know you want big tits like
all the rest of the whores you'll be working with."

"Like Michelle, you live to suck cock, you love the taste of cum, so suck
down some more of my little sperm, it's your favourite drink." The stuff I
was swallowing apparently did contain sperm, a painkiller and a hypnotic.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I had a vague recollection of Michelle,
but I wasn't called Laura Frost then, I was called Laurence, I think, and
Michelle was Mr Good's girlfriend---that Mr Good, the one whose cock I want
to suck.

I had a flashback to being caught with Michelle giving me fellatio and
being dragged off by a couple of his thugs. Nah, that can't be right, I've
only ever wanted to be a whore and suck dicks, just like the voices say. I
want to wear outlandish clothes and act outrageously with men, if I really
like them, I might take it up the arse for them--I've got a plug up there
now, which vibrates and sends me into Nirvana. I only dribble a tiny bit
from my clit these days if the plug hits my G-spot, but it is so good--I
know I know, oh how much longer have I got to wait to wear real fetish
stuff, oh this cock in my mouth is sooo good, it's modelled from Mr
Good's---I can't wait to taste the real thing.

The voice continues for a while longer, then the lights come back up and
my feet are numb in my shoes, so are my hands, I try to move them and pins
and needles start in my fingers. My breasts look heavier than ever, they
say I'm going to be a double D cup with nipples an inch long and half an
inch in diameter. The plastic bra catches the light and I can feel my
nipples itching--they want to be sucked and I want a cock, why can't they
let me go and let me suck on a dick?

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas too try on my panty-waisted boyfriend? It's about time he starts wearing unmentionable female underwear? Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sub. sissy's total fantasies!!

    ReplyDelete