15 April 2017

Sissified Husband

 By: Rikki

Max was very busy hand washing all of Tonya's underwear and lingerie in
the kitchen sink. He dipped a pair of her panties in the clean rinse
water dunking them several times before twisting them and squeezing out
the excess water. He then placed them in the clothes basket on the
counter.

Tonya insisted he wear 6" heels around the house especially when doing
his chores. After all 6" heels are what sissies wore. Not just because
they made his legs look sexy and feminine but also because they became
very uncomfortable very quickly. The balls of his feet ached as did his
shins from the high arching of his feet. This made him work quicker so he
could get off his feet for a little bit. He was also wearing a pink
little girl's design dress with white petticoats.

"Max darling," Tonya said entering the kitchen with a dress in her hands.
"I need you to iron this for me when you are finished with underwear. I
think this one is the one I am going to wear tonight, or do you like this
one better?" she said holding up a sexy short black dress for him to see.

"Tonya, you promised me if I acted like this at home you would stop
seeing other men," he whined looking to her pleadingly.

"No, that's not what I said Max. I don't want you acting sweetie. I said
I would try and be more sympathetic to your concerns about me seeing
other men if you accepted being what you really are. A sissy. I still
need to be fucked by a real man Max. I have desires of a woman you know.
Now which one would you wear tonight?" she said holding them both up now.

"Where are you going?" he said softly.

"Max, if you must know, I am meeting the girls at the club. Todd will be
there I'm sure and Lisa said he was bringing a friend along tonight. Just
some drinks, dancing and maybe a little snuggling and kissing in the
corners. That's all baby."

She now handed him one of the dresses. It was the black one.

"Tonya." He looked at her surprised.

"Max, relax. Here put your hands up by your shoulders and let your wrist
hang limp out the side," she said giving him an exaggerated example of
what she was talking about. 

She gently posed him with both wrist hanging limp. She held his red
manicured fingers for a moment. She then stepped back and looked at him.

"Now flap your fingers up and down like a little bird for me. Faster.
There, and wiggle your toes for me. That is much better. Don't you feel
better now? Honey you are a sissy you need to act like one. You are
getting too wound up in your masculinity again sweetie. Do I need to help
you with that again?" she said raising an eyebrow of seriousness. "Is
that thing hanging between your legs making you feel embarrassed about
how you dress and act again?"

"No Tonya. I need you to........"

"Hush! Finish washing my panties and bras and get it hung out on the
clothesline. Once they are dry I want them all ironed, and this dress
too. Understood?" she said gently touching his cheek. "Get the kitchen
straightened up and the bathrooms cleaned too."

Max finished washing Tanya's underwear and carried the basket outside to
the clothesline. He hurried out to get done as fast as he could. His hair
was split into high pigtails on the back corners of his head. Each
pigtail had six wire brush curlers in it so they would be appropriately
curly later in the day. He wore the frilly little girl party dress and
hoped no one  saw him before he was finished. He hurriedly pinned the
under garments up on the line and sashayed in on his high heels.

When Max had finished his chores he relaxed in a nice bubble bath. Tanya
came in unexpectedly and hung a full pink enema bag on the shower curtain
rod. The bag was bloated with warm soapy water.

"Having a nice bath?" she said pleasantly.

"Tanya. No," he said looking up at the bloated bag of warm soapy water.
Tanya just turned and left the room.

"TANYA. Please, I don't need an enema," he said looking at the bag.

Tanya returned a few minutes later stepped into the bathroom and closed
the door.

When Tanya opened the door 20 minutes later enema the bag hung empty from
the shower curtain and Max was sitting on the toilet. Max had protested,
but Tanya administered the enema for her own reasons. It was now done.

Later Max entered the living room and Tanya asked him to have a seat
beside her. She removed the curlers form his hair and twirled the curls
of his pigtails on her finger.

"Max," she said gently, "I love you honey and I want you to be happy.
That's why I try so hard to help you realize and accept who you really
are."

"This is not me Tanya. I have desires for you. Please, understand that.
Why do you want me dressed like a girl?"

"I do understand Max. It tells me you are having trouble coping with the
reality of it. Listen sweetie, just because you have a penis and
testicles doesn't mean you are not suppose to dress like this. You are
not dressed like a girl honey, you are dressed like a sissy. It doesn't
mean you can't desire women, but honey you can't have relations with
women either. See, honey you need to accept that though you feel desires
for women, you need to focus more on men."

"No Tanya," he said teary eyed.

"Baby, I have gotten you a few gay magazines. They are full of pictures
of men having sex and sucking dicks."

"What? I don't want those. That is not me," he said disgusted.

"Max. Do I need to tie you down and massage your testicles for awhile.
Hmmm? Show you what your sissy testicles are really for." she said
looking a little more serious.

"No. Please don't do that again." he said shaking his head. "I don't find
men attractive. It's not my nature." he pleaded softly.

"Max, listen baby. I have arranged for two men to meet us next week. They
are good looking too by the way. They know you are a sissy and they want
help you through your confusion."

"I'm not confused."

She put her hand on his thigh and gave him a gentle smile.

"It will be a special day. I'm going to want you to turn around on the
couch and put your legs up over the back."

"No," he whined again knowing now what she was getting at..

"Put your hands under your bottom and let your head lay back off the edge
of the cushions like a proper sissy."

"No." Max was now tearing up shaking his head no.

"Then I want you to open your mouth wide, I'll paint those lips a fire
red, and let these men put there dicks in your mouth and have their way
with you. That's what they are coming here to do next week."

"I'm not doing it Tonya. I don't want to have a sexual relations with a
man."

"I'm not asking you what you want Max. I'm telling you what you're going
to do. You're doing it for me baby."

"No," he whined."

She said nothing.

"Why do you want me to do this Tonya?" he asked as a few tears ran down
his face. "It's degrading to me."

"Because you need to do this Max. You are a sissy honey and sissies suck
dicks. You will feel much better about yourself and the way you dress
after you have done this."

"I'm not a sissy, why won't you acknowledge that Tanya?" he snapped.

"I will be sitting right here next to you like I am now. I'll even hold
your hand," she said ignoring him.

"I can't."

"Sweetie, you have a week to get ready. It will be just fine. You've
given a couple of hand jobs before and the guys enjoyed that."

The handjobs had not been free. In addition to the total humiliation he
felt dressed in a frilly dress while masturbating those men, he also had
to pay them $50.00 each for allowing him to masturbate them.

"Now, I want you to spend time looking through your new gay magazines."
She picked one up and opened it. "Look Max. Look at the size of the dick
that man has his lips around, and he's not ashamed of what he's doing at
all. In fact he looks like he enjoys it. See baby you will too once you
do it a few times."

"Stop it!" He pushed the magazine away.

"That's enough Max. I'm going to get dressed now for my date. I am very
disappointed with your attitude. I think when I get home tonight I'm
going to give you a testicle massage."

"NO," Max said standing and stumbling back in his high heels.

"I expect you to be in bed, no panties on. Have the lube and plastic
gloves on the nightstand where I can easily find them. Of course have the
handcuff and ankle manacles hooked to the bed headboard already when I
get here."

"Tonya please. I'll look at the magazines. I'm just not this fag you keep
insisting I become for you."

"It's more than that Max. You haven't accepted responsibility for the
fact you are a sissy yet. You should be excited about those two men
coming over here and doing this for you. You shouldn't react to pussy and
titties like a man does." she said unbuttoning her blouse.

Tanya undressed right in front of Max. She was completely naked when she
had him sit back down. She put her hand behind his head.

Tanya rubbed her nipples across his face and then his lips. She gave him
a very sensuous look and pressed her breast hard against his lips, but he
knew better than to move his lips.

"You know Max, in a couple of hours a real man is going to be sucking on
these nipples and making my toes curl under with desire, while my husband
sits at home looking through his gay magazines and masturbates."

His eyes closed when she made that statement. She stood up and looked at
his penis that was now almost erect.

"That's what I thought," she said backing away and sounding a bit
disgusted at what she saw. "Come along with me."

Tanya took Max into their bedroom and stood him facing the corner like
some child.

"Put your palms together behind your back Max, fingers down."

Max did as he was instructed.

"Now you just stand there like that while I get dressed. You shouldn't be
having erections over women's titties. You should be desiring women's
titties of your own."

As Tonya was leaving she stepped back in the bedroom where Max was still
standing in the corner.

"Have the lube and gloves ready when I get home."

Tanya came very early in the morning. It was very apparent she had a good
time. Max heard her heels on the hard floors as she walked across the
house to the bedroom and came in. It was dark and the lights were out.

"Hi Max," she said walking over to the side of the bed. "Did you have a
good evening masturbating with your boy magazines?" she asked.

"Tonya, I looked at them but I.........."

"But you couldn't masturbate? Still letting these things hanging between
your legs define who you are." she said.

"Please Tonya," he almost begged.

"I had a very good time. The man I met was a lot of fun. We danced and
made out. We did go out to his truck early on and I sucked his dick and
finished him off with a handjob."

Max just grimaced at what she was saying.

"Well, at the end of the night we were all worked up again, so I let him
fuck me in his pick up truck. Oh Max it was really good to. I had an
orgasm before he did. Mmmm! That's the way it should be."

She looked around the room.

"Are you ready you get started?" she asked. "I'm really tired and want to
get this over with."

"Tonya, you don't have to do this."

Tonya pulled his arms over his head and cuffed his wrist to the brass
post. She then pulled his foot up over his head an attached his ankles to
each of the corner post. This left his penis and testicle exposed hanging
above his ass.

Tonya crossed her legs and started putting the gloves on.

"You know Max I don't like having to do this to you, but you have to let
those masculine feeling go."

"Tanya...."

She looked at him as she put the other glove on.

"I am your wife and your are my sissy husband. So tell me why do you look
at girls? What's the acceptable reasons?" she asked holding the lube
bottle in her hand as she waited.

"Because, I am..........I am looking at her dress?" he said unable to say
the demeaning truth.

"You are checking out her nailpoilsh color, and her shoes, as well as her
dress, earrings and things like that, not to see how sexy she looks but
because you are wondering how nice you would look wearing those things."
She looked at him now as she squirted the lubricant in her hand.

"Do you want to suck a man's dick now?" she asked very matter of fact.

"I don't think......"

He hesitated when he felt her rubbing the lubricant all over his
testicles.

"Yes. Yes I do," he said frantically knowing what she was about to do..

"So you will cooperated when these young men show up?" she asked again
the lubricant being spread more aggressively.

"Yes Tanya, please don't do this."

"Are you a sissy Max?"

"Yes," he said softly.

"Then why are you fighting me. My little sissy boy is going to suck some
dicks." She took the ball gag from the night stand and wrapped it around
his head filling his mouth with the red ball. She the placed a pillow
gently over his face to muffle even more his gagged voice.

She then picked up her cell phone and dialed up the guy she had just
spent the evening out with. In a very low and seductive voice she said,

"Hello Frank, I missed you all the way home."

As Tonya spoke she squeezed Max's testicles firmly and rolled them in her
fingers with both hand. Back and forth as Max violently pulled at his
bonds his legs frantically kicking against the chains that held them over
his head.

"I would love to be sucking that big dick right now."

She continued the massage of Max's testicles as she talked.

"Oh no Frank my husband wouldn't care at all. He doesn't want his dick
sucked by me, he'd rather I paint his toenails red like a girl."

Tonya laughed in a way that it was obvious the guy on the phone was
laughing with her.

"I just wanted to tell you thank you for riding me good and hard in the
truck before I left. It was wonderful. I had such an orgasm."

"No, thank you. Ok. You have a good evening sweetie and we will do it
again sometime."

Max was screaming into his gag almost exhausted from all the resistance
he was trying but unable to give. Finally she stopped by allowing his
balls to slowly slide through lubricated fingers.

Max was crying.

"Are we ready to be the sissy now Max."

He shook his head yes.

"Good," she said holding up a used rubber full of semen.

Tonya removed the gag and turned his head slightly toward her. She
squeezed his cheeks and had him open his mouth. He was still tied up and
resistance could cause her to start squeezing his ball all over again.

"This is Frank's cum sweetie," she said putting the end of the rubber
inside his open lips.

She then slid her fingers down the rubber and emptied out the contents in
his mouth.

"Swallow it Max," she said watching him gag trying not to throw up. Max
swallowed it in one big gulp, and then sobbed softly.

He was released from his bonds and rolled over in his frilly babydoll
nightie.

"Get some sleep sissy boy. I want you to be on your best tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment