31 October 2017

Lacey's Big Day Out

By: Lacey Bottoms


So, there I was sitting in the passenger seat of Mistress Alison's car.
I'm dressed in a black and white satin French maid outfit with white
thigh high fishnet stockings, black and white patent heels, full make-
up, wig, jewelry, painted long pink nails, silicone breast forms. I'm
made up like quite the little sissy slut. Mistress Alison has handed me
a pink satin blindfold, which I put on before we left my house. I have
no idea where we are, or where we're going. Mistress Alison has been
playing music; she even made a phone call or two, and has otherwise been
ignoring my presence in the car. As far as I can tell, we've been
driving for about 30 minutes, which is somewhat comforting to me, as I
know that we're at least a little ways from where I live. The thought of
someone that I know seeing me like this is unimaginable.  I can feel the
car turning and slowing down, and then it comes to a stop and I hear
Mistress put the car in park. My heart is racing as I realize we've
reached our destination...at least the first one.

"Take off your blindfold slut!" Mistress says to me from the driver's
seat.

"Yes Mistress," I reply as I remove the pink satin blindfold. It takes a
moment for my eyesight to adjust, and then I see that we're parked in
front of a Rite Aid parking lot.

"There are some things that you need to get for yourself," Mistress
Alison tells me sternly. "I've made you a list, and you're going to go
inside, and be sure to get EVERYTHING that's on it."

All at once the reality of the situation hit me, and I was terrified. It
was the middle of the day, the sun was shining, and here I was about to
march into a crowded drugstore dressed like a total sissy slut. "P-p-p-p
please Mistress Alison," I nervously blurted out, "I can't go in there
like this". "It's the middle of the day, someone might..." SMACK!!! I was
suddenly cut off from speaking and felt a strong stinging sensation on
my cheek as I quickly realized Mistress Alison had slapped me hard
across my face.

I looked over and Mistress had picked up her purse. Looking suddenly
quite composed she was giggling a little bit. "Do you remember a few
weeks ago at my house Lacey?" she began with a coolness in her voice.
"Remember when you and I had that fun little photo shoot?" "Do you
recall how you put on all your sexy little outfits, and you were
prancing around, and how I took all of those wonderful pictures of you?"
Mistress said with a smile.

"Yes Mistress Alison, how could I forget, I had so much fun that day
Mistress," I replied, not really knowing where she was going , but about
to realize the full weight of what she was telling me.

Mistress handed me an envelope from her purse. "Look inside slut,"
Mistress told me.

I opened the envelope, and pulled out the contents. There I was, it my
French maid outfit, doing some chores around Mistress' house. Next there
was a shot of me in my pink satin mini dress, looking very slutty. Then
a photo of me on all fours, in my shiny black PVC skirt and satin blouse
with my "Please fuck me" panties showing my ass in all its glory. And
last, but not least, a photo of me just wearing my lingerie, down on my
knees with my shiny pink painted lips wrapped around Mistress Alison's
eight inch strap on.

"Now you listen to me slut," Mistress said sternly, "I've grown tired of
your fear and apprehension". "Your humiliation and subjugation is about
MY entertainment and MY amusement". "And I fully intend on being
entertained and amused today!" We've been out on a couple of public
excursions, with you just partially dressed, and you don't follow your
instructions, you back out of assignments, you PUSSY OUT!!!" "Well
Lacey, that's simply just not an option for you today!"

With that Mistress Alison produced six other envelopes from her purse,
identical to the one she handed me. I immediately noticed that each one
was addressed and stamped.

"You see slut, each one of these envelopes contains the same wonderful
pictures you're holding in your hand," Mistress said with a broad smile.
Each one is addressed to someone you definitely would NOT want to find
out about your little hobby". "Let's see," Mistress Alison said as she
started leafing through the envelopes". "Here's one for your best
friend, one for your boss, a couple for your co-workers, oh and here's
one for your wife".

"So, here's the deal you little sissy slut," she said "The way I see it
you have two choices". "You can do as you're told today, like a good
little sissy...Or I can drop your little satin panty clad ass off in the
worst part of the city dressed as you are." "Then I'll stop by the post
office and drop these in the mail".

"Pleaassseee Mistress," I whimpered out trying to plead with her. "I'll
do anything Mistress Alison," I was begging with my long pink painted
nails clutched together in front of me. "Please please please, just
don't send those envelopes out; I'll do whatever you want, starting with
going into this store"."I won't say another word, I promise."

"That's more like it Lacey," Mistress said with a satisfaction in her
voice. "Now that we're on the same page, here's your shopping list.
Shake your ass in there and be sure to get everything". With that,
Mistress handed me a small pink envelope with a heart on it. "Now get
out of the car, and get going".

Not wanting to upset Mistress Alison any more than she already was. I
opened the door, and headed across the parking lot. I looked back to see
Mistress smiling and holding up a camera. She was taking pictures of my
humiliation! I've never been so incredibly aware of my appearance. How I
must have looked at that moment. My heart was beating a mile a minute,
and the sound of my heels clicking against the pavement was the only
sound I could hear, like everything else had been turned off. As I
approached the entrance, I looked down at the envelope and ran my long
pink painted nail across the top to open it. I slid the paper out, and
it read as follows:





Sissy Slut Lacey:

Here's your shopping list. Don't miss anything:

1. One Fleet ready to use enema kit.

2. One tube KY Jelly.

3. Trojan 12 ct. lubricated latex condoms.

4. One travel pack, Carefree scented panty liners.

5. One tube, Cover Girl Queen Collection Lip Gloss - Baby Pink

Oh, and BTW sissy, if ANYONE asks you if you need help, or says anything
to you, you're to say the following: "I'm just a little sissy shopping
for my Mistress Alison".



I could feel all the blood rushing to my face. I was so mortified. It
was bad enough that people were going to see me prancing around the
store dressed like a slutty little sissy maid, but these things I had to
buy! Let alone, if anyone spoke to me, what I was going to have to
reply! But I knew that I didn't have any choice but to just put my head
down, and finish the task Mistress Alison had set forth.

As I entered the store I quickly picked up a shopping basket, and headed
straight up the first aisle, which, lucky for me was cosmetics. I looked
around, and there was no one else in the aisle, so far, so good. The
brands for the make-up were at the tops of the displays. Maybelline,
Almay, Revlon, finally Cover Girl! I looked down, and there it was the
Queen Collection Lip Gloss, in baby pink no less. This was going to be
easier than I thought.

"Is there anything I can help you find," a ladies voice came out of
nowhere. I turned to my left to see the sales associate standing there
with a big grin on her face. She was a younger girl, cute, probably in
college, and obviously enjoying the situation I was in. I must have
turned three shades of crimson and looked like a kid with his hand stuck
in the cookie jar, or, in this case a sissy with her hand caught in the
lip gloss. I stood there frozen for a second. She spoke again, "Do you
need help finding anything?"

Just over her shoulder at the end of the aisle I looked up to see
Mistress Alison standing there. CLICK went the camera, another photo.
She was in the store! She was watching! She was listening. I suddenly
remembered what I had to do, what I had to say, especially now with
Mistress within ear shot.

"I'm just a little sissy shopping for my Mistress Alison," the reply
coming out of my mouth almost subconsciously.

The salesgirl let out a giggle, followed by a loud laugh coming from the
end of the aisle where Mistress Alison had been standing. "Well, let's
take a look at that list of yours and see if I can't help out." Before I
could reply or react, she had snatched my pink shopping list from my
manicured hand.

She giggled some more as she read the list out loud in front of me.
"Hmmm, let's see, enema, lube, condoms, panty liners and lip gloss for
L-A-C-E-Y." She annunciated each letter slowly in my name. "Well Lacey,
I believe we can help you out with all of these things today". "I see
you already got your lip gloss, so we can head to aisle four and get
your enema kit, follow me!"

I couldn't believe this was happening, but really didn't have much
choice but to follow her as she sped up the aisle. I had hoped to avoid
much interaction with anyone, but things were not going as I had hoped.
As we rounded the corner to aisle four there were a couple of people in
the aisle that just froze and stared.

"Ah, here we are," she said clearly and quite audibly, "Fleet ready to
use enema kit". I could feel my face flush even more as she dropped the
box into my basket.

"Now to aisle five for your panty liners Lacey," she said as she once
again sped up the aisle with me in tow. We reached the panty liners and
she picked out the scented travel pack, and dropped them in my basket.
"One stop left to go, aisle ten, family planning"

We passed a few customers along the way, each of them stopping and
staring, obviously wondering if Halloween had come early, or maybe this
was some sort of stunt. Either way, they were all very curious, and I
was mortified. I just wanted to get my things, and get out.

We reached aisle ten, and she quickly found the lube and condoms and
dropped them into my basket. "That's everything on your shopping list
Lacey, you should be all set."

"Thank you so much for your help," I replied trying to sound as feminine
as possible.

"My pleasure Lacey, it looks like you're in for an interesting day
today," she said with a grin as she went past me up the aisle.

Now I just had to get to the checkout and get out. I reached the front
of the store, and quickly noticed one register open and about 4 people
waiting at the check-out. I knew that I just had to get in line, and get
out of there as quickly as I could. I approached the line, and almost in
unison, every head turned and looked me up and down. I once again felt
my embarrassment rise up as I made my way to the rear of the line. I
looked ahead, and the customers were looking back, and the female
cashier had spotted me and was giggling. She leaned in and said
something to the lady she was waiting on. She then looked back in my
direction and giggled.

The line moved along, and I was almost to the cashier. A couple of
people were now in line behind me as I stepped up to the register. "Oh
my, what do we have here," the cashier said with a smirk.

Before I could reply I heard Mistress Alison clearing her throat. I
looked back, and she was in line two people behind me. I realized that
the cashier had asked me a question, and also knew what I had to reply.
"I'm just a little sissy shopping for my Mistress Alison," I replied
with my most feminine voice.

"What's that hon? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you," the cashier said
slyly.

"I'm just a little sissy shopping for my Mistress Alison," I said more
loudly in my girly voice. The cashier and the people in line, Mistress
included all having a little laugh at my expense. I was so humiliated.
I've never been so relieved than when she gave me my total, and I paid
and was able to finally start heading for the door. I walked out and
headed straight for the car. I turned around to see Mistress Alison
coming out the front door. She was grinning from ear to ear as she
opened her door. She opened the lock for me, and I quickly got it the
passenger side.

"Now that's more like it Lacey," Mistress Alison said smiling. "I
enjoyed that thoroughly Lacey. That's a much better start to our day. If
you continue to be a good gurl today, and follow your instructions as
well as you did here, you won't have to worry about those envelopes
finding a mailbox".

"Yes Mistress Alison, thank you Mistress," was all I could reply. As
humiliating as my ordeal was in the drugstore, I have to admit, now that
it was over, I had a feeling of exhilaration come over me, and I
suddenly realized that my little clitty was straining painfully against
its pink plastic confinement. Had I really enjoyed that more than I
thought I did? I didn't have very much time to think about it.

"Get your pretty pink satin blindfold back on Lacey, we're headed to our
next stop!" Mistress said as she started pulling out of our parking
spot.

I put my pink satin blindfold in place as we pulled out of the lot. The
radio was on, but I could hear Mistress Alison on the phone again. It
sounded like she was on the phone with Sir. Sir is Mistress Alison's
husband, and also my Master. The radio was loud, and it was hard to make
out, but I was catching some bits and pieces of the conversation. "Is
everything ready to...?" "We should be there..."

I was trying so hard to figure out what Mistress was saying, but to no
avail. Just then I felt the car turning and once again coming to a stop.
Off with your blindfold sissy, we're at our next stop. I took off my
blindfold and couldn't figure out where we were at first. All I could
see was a parking lot, and the highway a little ways in front of us.
Then I looked back and quickly realized Mistress had pulled into a very
large and very busy truck stop just off of the interstate. I felt that
pit in my stomach once again. What could we possibly be doing here? I
looked over at Mistress Alison, and she was smiling from ear to ear.
"Fix your lipstick slut, I really want you to look your best for this
next stop". Just then she reached into her purse and produced another
pink envelope, this one with two hearts on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment