11 December 2017

Made to be a sissy - Part 3

As I drove to the LaFille residence on this bright Saturday morning I enjoyed the
beauty of the Sonoran Desert as I always have in these many years I've lived in the
“Valley of the Sun” - the name given to the Greater Phoenix area.
My thoughts also returned to this past Wednesday when Sabrina treated me to lunch
at a wonderful restaurant in the Scottsdale Fashion Square which specialized in
Southwestern cuisine.
We deepened our blossoming friendship as she queried my past and I informed her
of, my: ten year marriage; business earning almost as much as my husband William's
marketing career; childless marriage due to my sterility; and, five-year business as a
professional house cleaner.
Sabrina even mentioned several significant referrals to her wealthy clients - something
that would significantly increase the profitability of my business.
Sabrina shared with me her past, how: she and her widowed mother raised and
cared for her frail and sickly brother, who died at the age of twenty; her mother served
as her mentor through college, law school and the bar; she built her formidable law
practice making it what it is today; and, she loves her leadership role in the office and
at home.
She spoke of Ceceel and how, as a single child, he lost his father at the age of four
and was raised solely by his mother until her untimely death in his early teens. Then
he was raised by a strong and determined aunt, who Sabrina admired.
Ceceel's Aunt Barbara believed in strict discipline and also worked to protect Ceceel.
As a child he was frail and non-competitive so Aunt Barbara kept Ceceel away from
rowdy young boys and taught him many of the domestic skills he has today. Her own
daughter, Leslie, was quite the tomboy so it was Ceceel who helped her with so many
domestic chores.
Before we parted Sabrina gave me a warm hug and said she was looking forward to
seeing me this Saturday (today). She also said that she and Ceceel would be going to a
Costume party at her girlfriend's home. She also asked me not to be too surprised
should I see her help Ceceel prepare for his costume late Saturday afternoon.
When I asked what he would be going as she replied, “As a Fairy Princess, naturally.
Just wait 'til you see his beautiful costume.”
*****************************************************************************
As I pulled into their circular driveway I couldn't help smile while wondering how
Ceceel would looked dressed as a girl. With his delicate features I imagined he could
easily pull it off. Anyway, I hoped to see him in his fairy princess costume before I left
for the day.
As usual, Tommy was barking at the door when I rang the bell. I could hear Sabrina's
voice telling me that the door was open and to come into the living room. Tommy followed
me with her tail wagging as I entered the Formal Living room and I was a bit
taken back by the sight that greet me.
There was Sabrina in her beautiful silk kimono sitting imperiously on her chaise
lounge with her shapely legs crossed at the knees.
Ceceel was humbly at her feet administering a pedicure while kneeling on a beautiful
heart-shaped pink satin pillow which I recognized from the canopy bed in the feminine
bedroom adjoining the Master Bedroom.
“Why come in Jennifer. My Darling little CeCe is giving me one of his fabulous pedicures
and foot massages. I swear he spoils me so.”
Ceceel greeted me in the most demure way, barely raising his eyes to meet mine
(when I noted just a hint of humiliation over being caught at such a feminine task),
then resumed his highly submissive task, carefully applying a bright red polish on
each of her toe nails. He had each toe meticulously separated with cotton balls and
gingerly blew on her nails to help the polish dry.
He wore a full cotton apron for protection. Although this apron was not as feminine
as the organza one he wore last week, this one still had ruffles covering the shoulder
straps.
I noticed that he had waxed string loops in each of his ear lobes - apparently having
just had his ears pierced.
When he looked up at me I swear that his eyebrows were even thinner than I had
remembered, and they were arched in a decidedly feminine way.
As I chatted with Sabrina I couldn't help but notice the subservience of Ceceel. He
was both arduous and obsequious with his task, almost constantly asking Sabrina if
each painted toenail was to her satisfaction. How meticulous.
Sabrina said, quite seriously, that she would have CeCe give me a massage and pedicure
some Saturday when I finished my tasks.
What an intriguing thought.
As CeCe finished his menial task I caught him almost unconsciously kiss the shiny
toe of each black patent-leather pump as he placed them on Sabrina's now dry nails.
I went about my chores seeing CeCe briefly early in the afternoon completing his
weekly ironing and putting the final touches on Sabrina's beautiful lingerie.
In mid-afternoon Sabrina had a visitor and introduced me to her best Ceceel's Aunt
Barbara.
Although she was possibly in her fifties, she was quite a beautiful woman looking
years younger. Her beauty was accented by her tasteful and feminine attire, a beautiful
print dress that just seemed to flow around her.
After a moment of light conversation, Sabrina announced that they would be in the
bedroom adjoining the Master bedroom and to be sure to stop in before I left for home
late that afternoon.
By five O'clock I had finished my tasks, but found no sign of CeCe nor Sabrina. I
was about ready to leave when I remembered that Sabrina had said they would be in
that most feminine of bedrooms adjoining the Master Suite.
When I entered the room I was momentarily stunned and left speechless by the
sight that greeted me.
There was Ceceel sitting at the satin and lace covered vanity receiving a complete
makeover by Sabrina and Barbara.
He was wearing the sheerest white negligee that barely concealed a delicate white
lace bra and matching panties. His legs were completely hairless and were sheathed
in a whispy pair of white silk stockings; their lace openings attached to a beribboned
satin and lace garter belt.
His feet were perched in the daintiest pair of high heeled strap- in sandals in white
satin through which the pearly pink polish of his toenails could be seen.
“Don't look so shocked, Jennifer,” Sabrina chuckled breaking my spell. “CeCe is going
with me to a costume party as a debutante. Only, when he looks this pretty we
call her Ceceelia, or 'Sissy' for short.”
I could not believe the transformation that was taking place. Here was an almost
wimpy plain male being transformed into an extremely beautiful blonde - so very feminine.
In her ears were a precious pair of diamond pendants which occasionally swayed,
kissing her ears as they did. Ceceelia was in a trance, himself, with the way he stared
at the delightful reflection in the mirror.
When they were through with the make-up Ceceelia was ordered to stand with Barbara
and Sabrina helping the pretty blonde to her feet on what must have been fourinch
heels. As instructed,
Ceceelia moved gracefully to the center of the room taking short mincing steps in the
high heels. Clearly, he had much practice for no one could have walked in those heels
the way Ceceelia did on their first effort.
Only two things gave away the secret of this charade.
First, I knew of Ceceel's true identity and, secondly, a telltale bulge strained through
the delicate panties betraying Sissy's obvious excitement.
“Normally, we would have Sissy wear a restraining device,” Sabrina observed.
(“Normally,” I thought?)
“But, since she'll be petticoated Barbara and I decided to give her the secret thrill
she so loves. Besides, Sissy's not quite as obvious as other boys,” Sabrina kidded apparently
referring to Ceceel's modest equipment.
They helped Ceceelia out of her negligee and produced a most beautiful ballet styled
petticoat of lace and organza embellished with dainty pink satin ribbon bows. Holding
it low for her, Ceceelia was able to step her dainty feet through the waistband as Barbara
raised it to the sissy's hips.
In all of my bewilderment I hardly noticed Sabrina's costume. In all of her splendor
there she was in the most gorgeous black satin Playboy Bunny costume showing off a
drop-dead hourglass figure with her ample cleavage almost spilling over her bustier. A
furry white bunny tail served as almost an exclamation point at the end of her perfect
behind.
“I guess it's not hard to tell what I'm going as,” Sabrina said standing on three-inch
black satin pumps. Truly, she could walk away with “Playmate of the Year” if she so
chose.
Barbara and Sabrina then picked up a very feminine white lace gown and drew it
over Ceceelia's head, being careful not to muss the soft blond curls on her pretty head.
The gown fairly floated over Ceceelia's thin torso and was fluffed into place over the full
petticoats.
A ringlet of Fairy Bride Kisses flowers were carefully arranged in Ceceelia's crown of
golden curls while tiny little crystal bells were fixed in each ear so that the actually jingled
when she moved her lovely head.
Although his nails were neatly manicured, formal white satin elbow-length gloves
were drawn over Ceceelia's slender arms and Barbara topped that off with a golden bells
bracelet she drew over the sissy's wrist.
A thin golden harness (much like a toddler's harness) was fitted about the bodice of
Ceceelia's gown, but instead of a leash the harness held two pair of gossamer wings that
seemed to gently flap whenever the little sissy took a step, to complete the image of Ceceelia,
Sabrina's little Fairy Princess.
*******************************************************************************
When the two of them stood for a picture that Barbara wanted to take I couldn't believe
how beautiful they both were - yet so different.
Sabrina looked voluptuous and sultry in her Bunny costume with her sexy bosom
thrusting out of her costume so sexily. She looked radiant and confident - so tall and shapely with her jet black hair and her hypnotic violet eyes. She would surely cast a
spell on every male she encountered this evening.
Ceceelia also looked beautiful, but in a delicate and demure way. She (I simply cannot
refer to such femininity in the male gender) almost looked like a shy maiden in
white satin and lace. She looked fragile and dainty perched on her high-heeled sandals.
Even though Ceceelia was wearing four inch heels to Sabrina's three-inches, Sabrina
was still a good six inches taller than her spouse.
Whereas Sabrina looked strong and confident, Ceceelia looked weak and vulnerable.
Yet, she too would turn the head of every male exposed to her beauty.
I almost expected that each would leave on the arm of strong and handsome gentlemen
when I realized that Ceceelia was a “he” and married to Sabrina.
Yes, “Sissy” fit perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you deep within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is absolutely essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his soul and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will see you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete