21 July 2009

Bird Cage

My wife, Jessica and I have been married for just over four years. I'm 38,
she's 28. When we first met the attraction was as swift as it was intense. It
was as if we knew right away that we completed something deep in each
other. For us it has been an extremely intense, perverse, and sexually
gratifying life together, well, at least for Jessica. Although we began to
explore our sexual fantasies before we were married, Jessica made it quite
clear that once we were married there would be no more fantasy, it would all
become utterly real. And that the teasing games she liked to play on me
would no longer be a game, it would be for real, for as long as we were
married. She warned me that our sexual lifestyle would "Go beyond your
wildest dreams and nightmares." I couldn't wait to marry her. My
attraction to Jessica has always been fierce. She has this undercurrent of
bitchy, girlish, petulant seductiveness that has always captivated me.
Jessica looks a lot like the actress Salma Hayek. She has straight brown
hair cut stylishly that falls just below her shoulders. Her face has small
features, nice cheekbones and a nose that looks as if carved by a sculptor.
Her lips are pouty and they are very expressive. She is 5'4", slim,
curvaceous, with full breasts and an exceptionally beautiful ass. Even her
feet are attractive, a petite size 7, her toenails always meticulously
painted. On the first night of our honeymoon, lying regally down on the
bed next to me Jessica laid down the rules. "Don't worry, in fairness to you,
the rules of our marriage will be quite simple to follow. I'll only require five
simple things of you. And the first one is very simple to understand. Number
one, you are not allowed to cum, period. This one is a little more
complicated. Number two, you will only be allowed to have intercourse with
me once a year, and then only for fifteen minutes. Number three, I will have
the right to as many lovers as I wish, to sleep with them as often as I wish,
while you will have no other sexual partner but me, albeit in your limited
capacity as my lover. Number four, to make sure you don't cum when I'm
not around you are to wear this chastity device, a kind of cage for your cock
called a bird cage that will prevent intercourse, masturbation and even
erections. And finally number five, I reserve the right to change the rules or
to add new ones without your consent." Jessica then handed me the
bird cage and showed me how it worked and then placed it on me. As she
locked it on my cock Jessica kissed me passionately on the mouth and
said "This marriage is going to be so much fun, at least for me!" Well,
rule number two hasn't worked out as planned. I have yet to once be
permitted sexual intercourse with Jessica. Although according to the rules, I
should by now have four experiences of being inside her that's not how its
worked out. For some reason, every time that it's the night that I'm allowed
to fuck her something always goes wrong at the last possible moment.
Somehow I'm always left not being allowed to enter Jessica and always left
being made to kiss her ass. Always just as I'm about to put my cock inside
her something happens to deny me my one sexually satisfying experience
per year. And satisfying only for the sensation. Because I'm still not allowed
to cum, no matter what. As for the bird cage, you kind of get used to it
after awhile. Fortunately you can't see it on me when I'm wearing street
clothes. Jessica makes me wear it 24 hours a day seven days a week
except for when she wants to cock tease me more completely. Jessica
takes it off me when she wants to bring me to the brink of sexual
gratification and then leave me totally frustrated. Which she likes to do a
lot. In fact it would be fair to say that sexually exciting me and then
sadistically frustrating me is at the very core of our marriage. It is the
foundation from which all sexual behavior arises in Jessica. Or, rather, I
should say it is the foundation from which all sexual behavior toward me
arises in her. Jessica has many male lovers with whom she carries on an
extravagantly indulgent sexual style. Jessica cums all the time as do her
lovers. Jessica frequently comes home and makes me eat out her pussy
that is filled with the semen of her lovers. To both humiliate me and to
demonstrate how she lets other men have their sexual release. But with
me, her husband, it's different. With me it's all about sexually frustrating
me. With me nothing excites and pleases Jessica more than to find new
and more cruel ways to frustrate me. To bring me to the brink of release and
then to deny me. At which point she usually becomes quite tender with me.
In some ways, Jessica is quite loving with me. And if you were to witness
only the after-play, the moments following Jessica's sadistic and humiliating
treatment of me you would witness a very loving and tender wife with her
adoring husband. But this is deceiving. For the only times Jessica is tender
with me are following her excruciating sexual teasing of me. It's as if she
has a deep need to have someone she can degrade and mistreat with
whom she can then feel totally safe and secure and loving and tender with.
With her other lovers she simply has sex that is physically satisfying. And
a lot of it. But why she bothers with me at all is that I provide some kind of
profound emotional cathartic release for her. That's a nice way of saying she
has found someone foolish enough to put up with her sadistic
manipulations. She has told me many times that it is my bad luck that she
found me. Someone who knows how to manipulate and disappoint me all
the time. And that's what she does. And I keep putting up with it. For
some reason I am hypnotized by her. Though any sane man would leave
her in a second I find myself enthralled and enslaved by her. As painful and
frustrating as it is to be with her, there is some kind of power she has over
me. Something that makes it all worthwhile. So, this year, being as it's
been four years since I've been able to have sex with her, I am particularly
eager to have sex with my beautiful and very sexy wife. And particularly
worried that somehow, at the very last minute, something will come up that
will delay our having sex for yet another year. Jessica has now called me
into the bedroom. Jessica is lying naked on her back on top of our bed.
She is wearing a fresh coat of dark red lipstick and is wearing her four inch
black stiletto pumps and is pointing at her pussy. "Well, I guess you know
what night it is. It's that time of the year. Time for your fifteen minutes of
pleasure. You've certainly earned it. When was the last time you got to feel
my pussy wrapped around your cock?" "It was August 28, 1994."
"Hmm. That was before we got married." I notice Jessica begins fingering
her clit in a slow, circular motion. "Why, that's over four years ago! My how
the time flies. At least for me it does. But then the last time I had a cock in
my pussy was last night. And the last time you've been in my pussy was
four years ago, so, I guess it's not exactly the same. You've got to admit it's
pretty ironic. Here you marry this totally sexy woman who let you have
unlimited sexual access to her before you got married and now that you're
married to her she totally denies you any sexual pleasure. That's what you
get for marrying a bitch, I guess. Can't say I didn't warn you." Now
Jessica's fingering of her clit has picked up speed and she is rubbing herself
with greater intensity and speed. "And now look how things have turned out
for you. You're married to this totally hot woman who denies you the one
thing she gives out freely to other men, and who totally dominates you and
to whom you never, ever, can resist her bitchiness in any way." I can see
Jessica's pussy is now glistening with her pussy juice. Her lips look
engorged and moist as she continues rubbing herself. As if everything she
is saying to me is getting her hotter and hotter. Jessica motions me to
come over to where she is lying down. She places her hands on my bird
cage. She begins fingering my cock inside the cage. I instantly erect as
much as the cage will allow me, which is about two inches. "Well that
doesn't look too comfortable. I guess this being your big night and all I
should let you out of that cruel device I make you wear all the time."
Jessica bends down and talks as if she is addressing my cock in baby talk.
"Little penis must be so miserable all locked up in there. Would you like to
come out and play inside my juicy, soft and wet pussy? Would you? My
pussy is so ready for you now, finally. I hope you remember this night for a
long time little penis." And as she says "little penis" she unlocks the cage
with her key that she wears around her necklace that she always wears.
She removes the cage and fondles my cock for a minute. She turns to me
and says "I hope you still remember how to fuck a woman! It's been so
long, maybe you've forgotten how to penetrate a woman's pussy. Maybe
you've even forgotten how to cum! Of course, maybe it's like bicycle riding
and you never forget. We'll too bad we won't be able to test that out now will
we?" "Let's see, it's not been one but four whole years since you've been
inside me. You must be so horny by now. And it's also been over four years
since I've allowed you to cum at all! God, I'm so horny and I just came last
night! Poor baby, you must be even hornier than I am! I'm sure glad I'm not
you!" Jessica gives me an order. "Take off my shoes and start kissing my
feet." I start kissing her beautiful size seven feet. All the while Jessica
continues to play with herself. "Hmm. I'm just getting ready for you big
boy. Tonight is hubby's big night, isn't it! First time having sex with his wife,
ever! Well, don't get too anxious about it, after all, sex between a husband
and wife is a beautiful, natural part of marriage. And sometimes the first
time you do it, it isn't even that good. But don't worry, you'll get another
chance next year I'm sure." Jessica starts to giggle. By now Jessica's
pussy is sopping wet. And my cock is swollen and throbbing with
expectation of imminent penetration. "I want to be nice and juicy for you.
Since you won't get another chance to fuck me for another year I really want
this to be a memorable experience for you. Poor baby has had to wait four
long years for this. I so want you to be fully satisfied after all these
frustrating delays you've had to endure. And you've been so understanding.
You've been so patient." Jessica is really getting into her masturbation. I
am getting hotter and hotter watching her stroke herself. Although she had
said that this was all in preparation for our fucking she seems now to be
more concerned with her own pleasure than with mine. She seems to be
getting dangerously close to cuming. I start to get nervous watching this
because I know two things about Jessica when she cums. And that is that
when Jessica cums s she loses all interest in sex for a while and she also
becomes extremely bitchy. "You better hope that I don't accidentally cum
before you're inside me." "Why is that?" "Because, let's just say, it won't
exactly help your cause..." I begin more passionately kissing Jessica's feet
in the hopes that it will make her more merciful. I take her left foot in my
hands and begin kissing it more tenderly. Unfortunately, this seems to have
the opposite effect from the one I wanted. As Jessica's eyes and mine lock
with her witnessing my submission to her request to kiss her feet, Jessica's
face twists into a haughty sneer. And at that exact moment Jessica
begins to have a very intense orgasm. I just watch as Jessica screams out
in delight as she has a wild and lengthy orgasm. Her hips buck as she
seems to be flooded in ecstasy. After a few minutes Jessica says "Mmm.
That was such a great orgasm my toes are tingling." Jessica continues to
moan softly in the afterglow of her orgasm. All the while I still am holding
her beautiful foot, still kissing it, my penis swollen, throbbing and erect,
eagerly awaiting her command to begin fucking her. Jessica opens her eyes
and looks into mine. Her facial expression can only be described as a
condescending smirk. "I was just getting ready for you and then when you
started kissing my foot like that I couldn't resist it any more. What a shame
for you! But you can keep kissing my foot for awhile if you want to." Jessica
begins to giggle again. Not knowing for sure what Jessica means I decide
that it's better to play it safe and so I continue kissing Jessica's foot. After a
few more minutes of this Jessica kicks her foot away from my lips. Jessica
stares into my eyes for a moment and then says "Poor hubby. And you
were so close this time." Jessica turns over and gets on her hands and
knees and proceeds to stick her beautiful ass into the air facing me. She
tells me to get on the bed and to place my face near her ass. I comply.
Now that Jessica has satisfied herself sexually I have a feeling all hope of
sexual pleasure for me is about to come to an end, her end. With her
puckered asshole about six inches from my face Jessica's voice takes on
an extremely bored and bitchy tone, as if this whole scene has suddenly
become very boring and annoying to her. In a very matter of fact voice
Jessica announces "You know what, why don't we take a pass on you
having sex with me again this year and instead of you fucking me I permit
you to lick my asshole. What do you say? I was so hot and so ready for
you to fuck me, I was so wet... I was just about to tell you to fuck me,
maybe thirty more seconds. The only trouble is I got so hot and so ready
that when I should have stopped rubbing myself I kept on going and I just
had such a great orgasm. And now I'm not horny anymore, not at all. Not
even a little bit. If you can still remember what it used to be like to have an
orgasm I'm sure you'll agree that right after you cum you kind of lose your
desire for awhile. Though I kind of doubt you can remember that feeling,
being that it's been over four years now." Jessica begins to giggle.. "Now
that I've cum I'm more in the mood to have your tongue on my asshole than
having to endure your cock inside me. Take a minute to decide. It's up to
you. You can either put your cock inside me now and fuck me for fifteen
minutes. Or, you can do what I want you to do and forfeit the opportunity to
fuck me for another whole year. Five years sounds so much better, so
much more of an accomplishment than four years. It kind of has a nice ring
to it, don't you think? And so as it won't be a complete loss for you I'll let
you kiss and lick my ass for...let's see, how about a whole five minutes.
That seems fair doesn't it? After all, not every man that gets to fuck me gets
to lick my ass. By giving up having sex with me for another year you get to
worship my asshole for five minutes! But remember it's totally up to you.
But know that I'm just not in the mood for you to be inside me. Not at all.
But after a totally satisfying orgasm like that, I am ready for you to worship
my pretty little asshole. It would be the icing on the cake, my cake. It
would be such a nice sacrifice from you to me." I move my face closer,
right up to her puckered asshole. For a moment I think about my options:
fuck Jessica now, for the first time in four years, or give up my one chance
of pleasure with her to simply lick her asshole for five minutes, an act
Jessica requires of me all the time. In a bitchy and bored tone Jessica
says "Well, fuck me or lick me, I haven't got all night." Hearing her bitchy
tone pushes me over the edge. I make my choice. I know what I must do. I
know what Jessica wants me to do. I place my lips on her asshole and
begin kissing it passionately. "That's a good boy!" Jessica says. As I
continue kissing and licking her asshole Jessica continues to taunt me.
"This whole thing is all your fault, you know. If only you had told me to stop
rubbing myself I would have - and right now you'd be thrusting your cock
deep inside me, feeling my juicy pussy all over your hard cock. If only you
hadn't started kissing my foot in that adoring way." Jessica starts to giggle
again. "And then, when I give you the choice to fuck me or to lick my
asshole, you choose to lick my asshole. You gave up fucking me for the
first time in four years for licking out my asshole for five minutes! You're so
pathetic you deserve my asshole on your lips!" I look up at the mirror we
have on the headboard and see Jessica's face as she says this. She is
looking at me with a contemptuous sneer. As Jessica says all this my
adoration of her ass and asshole is now at a fevered pitch. The more she
humiliates and degrades me the more passionately I kiss and lick Jessica's
asshole. Jessica, sensing my having some pleasure in all of this looks at
the clock on the night stand and announces "That's all you get. It's only
been three and a half minutes but I'm tired and want to go to sleep. All this
humiliating and frustrating you has tired me out." I give Jessica's asshole
one final adoring kiss and move up alongside her on the bed. Jessica moves
over onto her back so that now I am lying on top of her, my swollen penis
just inches from her pussy. Jessica's tone begins to switch. She frequently
switches from being bitchy to being girlish and tender to being bitchy again.
It's part of her charm. "It's alright with me if you want to put your cock next
to my pussy, that way you can feel how wet it is and how warm. I want you
to feel a little bit of what you missed out on." I do as Jessica instructs
and place my cock so it is resting on top of Jessica's very wet and very
warm pussy. It feels unbelievably good and unbelievably frustrating at the
same time. Though more frustrating than good. Jessica begins kissing my
face tenderly for a few moments and then begins licking my face with her
tongue. She knows how much this turns me on. Now Jessica becomes
all tender with me. Well, tender in the way Jessica knows how to be
tender. "Honey, I kind of forgot to tell you something that I probably should
have told you earlier, before you made your choice. Ooops. I guess in all
the excitement I forgot to tell you about some new rules for you that I've
come up with." Jessica starts to lick my face like it's an ice cream cone
and it's getting me even more frustrated. "It turns out that when I give you
the choice of having sex with me and you decline, even if I've asked you to
decline and you're the one who prevents you from having sex with me then
instead of losing out for another year before being allowed to have sex with
me again you forever forfeit the right to have sex with me. I guess I should
have told you about this special rule before I offered you the choice but I just
forgot, oh well." Jessica continues to tenderly kiss me all over my face as
she explains. "I guess I never figured that after all this time you'd
actually submit to my cruel and selfish wishes yet again. I guess I figured
that after four years of not being able to have sex with your wife there'd just
be no dissuading you. I kind of built that rule in as a kind of fail-safe so that
if I ever taunted you with a choice like that you'd know enough to stand up
to me and just have your way with me. But I guess I should have told you
about it. I guess a deterrent is no good if you don't tell someone about it.
Oh, well, live and learn. " Jessica begins rubbing her pussy against my
throbbing erection. "Poor baby never gets a lucky break, does he?"
Jessica moves her hips down and up so that her pussy rubs against my
cock from her clit all the way down to the bottom of her pussy. Starting to
talk in the tone a mother talks to her upset child Jessica says "Poor baby
gets punished whenever he gives in to his bitchy wife! It's just not fair! Here
she was the one being selfish asking him not to have as good a time as he
could have and to delay his gratification yet again just because she got
greedy and lazy and for all his troubles he gets penalized for being
punished! It's just not fair is it?" Jessica begins licking my face again. "It
probably would have been more fair if you knew that you could never have
sex with me again if you submitted to my bitchiness huh?" I nod. "Poor
hubby never gets a break from his bitchy wife does he?" I shake my head.
"He just gets punished either way." I nod. "Does hubby love his wife?" I
nod. "Does hubby crave sex with his wife just so badly?" I nod. "Does
hubby love his wife even more when she's bitchy to him?" I nod. "So, the
bitchier wife is to hubby the more hubby loves her?" I nod. "Because of
that hubby knows he won't ever get to cum or be inside his wife ever again,
doesn't he?" I nod. "Poor hubby, wife gets everything and he gets nothing."
I nod. "Tell me how much you love me." "I adore you. I couldn't possibly
love you any more than I do." Jessica gets up and comes back with one
of her tools, a cold ice pack. She begins applying the ice to my swollen and
by now very purple cock. After a few moments my cock begins shrinking
from the cold. Jessica picks up my Bird Cage chastity device and quickly
places it on me." "I bet when you married me you didn't know that you'd be
spending almost all your time with your cock in a metal cage and just about
never inside your beautiful wife's pussy. But I bet in a way the feel of this
cock cage is second nature to you. I bet it feels good to you, you know,
safe, secure. You might not even like the feel of your wife's pussy anymore.
It's all hot and wet and juicy and soft. It's nothing like your cage, all cold
and metallic and restricting. I bet by now you've come to think of that cage
as your wife. You've got to stay faithful to your metal wife don't you? It
wouldn't be right if you had sex with me. Your metal wife would feel
betrayed, wouldn't she? No it just wouldn't be right." Jessica begins talking
to my penis again, like at the beginning of this night. "Poor little penis,
didn't get to be inside my warm and juicy pussy. And now he's never going
to feel the inside of his wife's pussy ever again. Oh well. Poor little penis."
And as Jessica says the word "little" she clicks the lock shut, securing me
to my metal wife. She then rubs her pussy against my cock inside its cage.
As she does so she giggles a little bit, knowing I can feel a little bit of her
pussy through the cage. "Well, good night you two, and try to keep it
down." Jessica giggles at her word play. As Jessica giggles, she kisses
me all over my face and then rolls over and goes to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment