17 July 2009

Office Exchange

Heads turned as she walked across the workroom floor, floral perfume
giving warning of her approach, tapping away on 3" heels, with taffeta
petticoats rustling under a full skirt and long, shoulder-length hair
gently swaying rhythmically to and fro in time with her steps. The few
men working there admired her legs, encased in seamed black hose. Their
admiring eyes followed her across the floor and up the stairs leading to
the main offices. They could only stare, as anything else would get them
fired for sexual harassment!

Opening a paneled door, her morning ordeal finished, she strolled down a
carpeted hallway towards the area where her workstation was positioned.
Upon reaching her desk, the first thing that caught her eye was a note:
"James, please see me as soon as you can! Aunt Vera."

She sat down in her chair, hard! James was a name from the past, Aunt
Vera saw to that. The name was now Janice, and she was Ms. Susan's
Personal Assistant, in reality a secretary (although a good working
partnership had evolved). Eight months ago, she was the secretary and
"he" was a VIP.

"Oh well, I've got to water the plants first," Janice thought. She got
the inner office key, went into the private bathroom, filled the watering
can kept there and went about her first job of the day. After finishing,
she checked Ms. Susan's desk for any late instructions. That's when she
found the second note: "Susan, I must see you at the earliest
opportunity. I have a most important duty to perform! Vera."

Vera referred to Vera Lord, CEO of Lord's Ladies Inc., Importers and
Distributors of Fine Ladies' Lingerie! His Aunt! Of course, Susan was
Susan
McGill, Janice's immediate superior.

"Now what! I thought I was doing well! At least I repaid almost half of
what she said I owe. If I get fired, I won't be able to repay all of it,"
Janice thought gloomily, "Well, I won't know what she wants until I get
there!"

Janice set off for the executive suite of her aunt. Along the way, she
said hello to all the new friends she made over the last six months. Some
lunch and shopping chums, and some to just chat with. She knew she's
going to miss them --they had all become such great, accepting, friends.
The next few steps were hard as Janice tried to fight back tears at the
idea of losing them. Emotions seem to be easier to express now, and tears
were so much more natural.

At last, she came to Ms. Gloria Peters, Vera's friend, secretary, and
personal assistant. "Janice, how nice to see you! She's been waiting for
you," Gloria said with a smile. After a kiss (goodbye, maybe?) and hug
from Gloria, Janice entered the executive office with petticoats
rustling, curtseyed to the woman behind the desk, on the phone at
present, and waited for permission to sit.

Vera Lord was a woman in her late fifties who looked like she was in her
early thirties. A strong businesswoman with a dominant, no nonsense,
personality about her, she could be as strict as an English Governess,
yet as gentle as a mother cat moving her kittens to safety. She saw her
"niece" enter and curtsey, and she smiled inwardly at that. A nod in her
direction was enough to indicate she should sit.

Janice saw the nod, gave a second curtsey, and sat down, next to Susan,
carefully tending the skirt and petticoats she was required to wear. With
that taken care of, she folded her hands in her lap and sat quietly,
contemplating the last few months' ordeal.

Her thoughts drifted back to a Friday, eight months ago, when this all
started. He had been called into this same inner sanctum when he was hit
with the bad news.


"James, I had an audit of the books in your section, and there is a
discrepancy of $10,650. Now a sheet you signed indicated that all the
bookkeeping figures were correct. Did you look at those numbers and check
them?"

"Truthfully, Aunt Vera, I didn't! I get so many papers to sign or
initial, I just can't keep track of them all."

"This is getting to be a habit. First, three shipping dates were off by
two days, then a letter of apology goes to the wrong customer, now this.
You do know you are responsible for all monies handled in your area? You
may be my nephew, but I don't think you're right for this position. I
can't fire you, because of the audit discrepancy, and I won't have you in
shipping, because you aren't big enough."

He remembered it was at this point Susan entered.

"You wish to see me, ma'am?"

"Yes, Susan, and please call me Vera. Starting Monday, you will be VP in
charge of Shipping and Customer Relations."

"I don't understand, isn't your . . . ," Susan started to say.

"Wait a minute, Susan, and you'll understand. Okay, now for you, James!
You owe the company a little over ten thousand dollars, let's make it an
even ten grand. You will be Susan's personal assistant, and work at the
same rate of pay as all the other secretaries. A one hundred dollar
deduction will be made weekly as repayment. Now, since you will be
working as a secretary, you must adhere to the office dress code!"

Now the entire office staff was female, and one rule was: "Skirt-suits or
dresses shall be worn. No pants, slacks, or shorts! Office personnel
must, at all times, present a feminine appearance to visitors."

"Aunt Vera, I can't do that. I'm a man," James exploded!

"You will do as I tell you, young man, or you can repay me now and find
some other job!"

There was no other choice, his debts saw to that. "You know I can't pay
you! I'm in debt now, so what choice do I have?" James said, trying to
control his anger and frustration. The situation seemed to be out of his
hands.

"None, really. Now, as I was saying, you will adhere to the office dress
code in its entirety. Do I make myself clear!"

"Yes, ma'am," James replied. He wished he could fight back a little more,
but she had him over a barrel.

"Now, since you need a little more, shall we say punishment, rules for
dress, you will do the following: you must always be well made-up; you
will always wear a slip or petticoats and seamed stockings; when entering
my office or Susan's, you will curtsey; and, I want to be able to hear
you coming, so you will wear heels at all times. Oh, and I would like you
to get better acquainted with our product line. Is that clear!"

"Yes, ma'am," a defeated James said, his head hanging down.

He remembered the weekend from Hell, all in preparation for his debut as
Janice on Monday. There were instructions in make-up, heels, dress and
curtseying that seemed to be never-ending. When Monday came, with his
first walk from employee parking, he could feel all those male eyes - did
they know it was he, or just another pretty face? Could they see he was a
male in a dress? At least inside, there was a welcome by the "girls."

Vera's voice jolted him back to reality.


"James," Vera started, "I asked you and Susan in here today because . . .
this isn't easy for me to say . . . I made a big mistake! Umm, I had the
audit figures rechecked, and, it seems, the auditing company missed some
records. Apparently, they were unavailable at the time of the audit, and
were, well, just missed. There is no error in your department!"

"James, I can be out of your office by the end of the day," Susan said.

"You mean I can have my old job back," James said excitedly, somewhat
sadly adding, "and I can go back to wearing pants, too."

"Your old job at your old pay and your old clothes," Vera added.

He sat there for a minute, thinking. Thought after thought flooded
through like a torrent of water after a severe rainstorm. Back to HIS
office, and the way it was before. Back to closed doors and isolation.
Lunches he or his secretary brought in. His secretary sticking her head
in the door once in a while with papers for him to initial -- not sign,
initial mind you.

"No, auntie. Please, I want to stay as Susan's secretary. When I worked
in that office, I was separated from everyone, like I had some disease. I
ate lunch in there. Susan came in once in a while to give me papers to
initial, never to sign. Papers she passed on to me! I came in and stayed
all day not really contributing anything or knowing anyone in this
organization. In the last eight months, I got to know people in the
office. Do you know Caroline's daughter's name? It's Chris! I went to a
baby shower! I file, type, make coffee, greet people, and lunch and shop
with the girls, my friends! I don't want to go back to that lonely,
separated existence in that office -- it's a prison to me. Please, Aunt
Vera, just let me stay where I am!" Janice pleaded.

Vera was not too surprised by this turn of events. "Okay, you may stay,
but, except for the curtsey, I must insist on all the rules staying in
place!"

"Auntie, I wouldn't have it otherwise!"

Susan sat for a minute, looked at Vera who nodded her assent to go-ahead
with what they had previously discussed. She got up and walked to where
Janice was sitting. Her hand went to her pocket as she knelt down in
front of Janice. "Over the last few months, I've worked closely with you.
I saw a wonderful person: gentle, kind, thoughtful, and considerate to
all around her. Janice, I've fallen deeply in love with you," Susan said
as she carefully opened the ring box, and took out an engagement ring,
"Will you marry me, Janice?"

"Oh, God! YES! YES! YES! I've wanted to get up enough courage to say the
same to you for so long. I have come to love you more than life itself,"
James said, as Susan slipped the ring on his now feminine finger, "I've
got to go and show this to all the girls! Please ma'am, may I be
excused?"

Vera smiled at her. "Try to get some work done today, dear."

"I'll try, but I'm so excited," Janice squealed, then broke into a fit of
giggles, "I feel just like a schoolgirl!" She left the office to show her
beautiful engagement ring to everyone.

Back in the office, Vera looked at Susan and smiled. "That worked out
really well. I think he will be very happy as your secretary!"

"Assistant, if you please. He will when he sees his raise," Susan said,
"And what about that deduction?"

"Went to pay those outstanding bills he was worried about. He'll be very
happy when he sees he's free and clear of debt."

"I can't wait to see his face! So how was the medical report?"

"The last tests showed his stress level is down, heart rate and blood
pressure are near normal, and he seems to be happier and more content.
Susan, if you ever tell him the whole story about the shortfall being a
phony, just to get him in dresses to reduce his stress, I'll personally
see you don't get a Christmas bonus!"

Susan smiled at the thought before saying, "Who would have thought
dressing a male in pretty things would prevent him from having a possibly
fatal heart attack!"

"Well, Susan, in this case, those dresses and a better diet plus a
different frame of mind seemed to have worked a miracle. I want you to
have James as a wife for as long as possible!"

"Me, too, Vera, me too!"

12 comments:

  1. Is he trying too skirt the issue? He better be wearing panties, and pantyhose too! " panty-waist-sissie? Eleanor P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Eleanor, once you wear a dress or a skirt? Panties n nylons must be worn! Once a girl, always a girl! Plus trips by forced to the beauty shop! Nails, waxing makeup maybe feminine hair style on him " sweet" Ursula N.

      Delete
  2. When I worked as a secretary I always wore a skirt suit and heels. I loved the attention from the guys on the factory floor, even though they had to call me Mrs Barclay and treat me with respect. I often reported them for harrassment even though I provoked them by my sexy demeanour. Two guys got the sack and had to apologise to me...it was so funny.

    My feminization was complete and expensive.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was brought up in a femdom family. My daddy (Bernie) is the family slave and answers to my mummy (Daphne), me and my sister (Laura). His job is to look after us...cooking, food shopping, cleaning, ironing and any other job we require. We treat him well.

    When I was at school it was my practice when coming home to drop my school bag and coat on the hallway floor and go to the kitchen to get a snack. Daddy would stand and curtsey and then go and put my bag and coat upstairs in my room. When he came down he would ask for further instructons. After my snack I'd go to my room until supper time.

    I love my daddy but I know he is just a slave and not worth anything.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I was sitting at the kitchen table when my daddy walked from the utility room to the kitchen door which leads into the hall without acknowledging me by dropping a curtsey and waiting for permission to continue. When I realised what he was doing I yelled at him..."WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, DADDY? How dare you walk through without permission. STAND STILL!!!" He was shocked, but knew better than to argue and stood to attention with his hands crossed on his lap area and his head lowered. "So, what do you say Daddy?" "I'm sorry Miss Zoe I just thought you wouldn't mind me quickly walking through the kitchen, didn't want to disturb you. Please forgive me...I'm sorry." "Where are you going anyway?" " I was just going to check the TV room is tidy for when the family comes home tonight, I've been so busy with washing and ironing I haven't had a chance to check." "Ok you may continue, and you are forgiven, just be careful next time." "Oh thank you, thank you Miss Zoe, you are so kind...thank you!!"

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once we were all having a barbecue on the extensive patio at the back of our large executive house. It was a hot July day and there were 8 of us sitting at a long table...there me and my mummy and sister, my 3 female cousins (Amy, Jessica & Katy) and my 2 grandmothers (Marjorie & Doreen). Daddy had prepared a wonderful salad and was busy cooking barbacue meats and fish. He was also seving us where we sat and fetching water and generally looking after us all. He was a very good cook and a perefect host. We were all dressed in summer dresses and felt relaxed and cool. Daddy was dressed in a pair of denim shorts, tights, heels and a cashmere jumper.

    We were all chatting and having fun. At one point my cousin Jessica tolda funny story and we all laughed. Daddy laughed too, but this was noticed by mummy, "BERNIE!! careful, you know you shouldn't join in with your betters...no laughing at our jokes..YOU KNOW THE RULES" " Sorry Ma'am I just thought it was such a funny story...anyone want any more coleslaw?"

    It was awonderful party and daddy did well to please us all. We are VERY demanding. He wasn't punished as he had done such a good job and no one wanted to spoil the party. Amy noticed him looking at her top at one point and said so to me..."He's just looking, Amy. He is only a guy after all. I'll have him caned later if you wish, though." "No, it's all right. He's just not very good at hiding his lust...heehee!!!"

    When they all went home daddy tidied up and cleared everything away.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had lots of barbecues through the summer. Daddy always had fun serving us and being with beautiful women. Once he had to entertain us by singing the Eton Boating Song with all the actions, followed by The Good Ship Lollipop. We laughed sooo much, it was hilarious.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was aware that guys I met outside the home were Freemen and not slaves. Teachers were quite rude to us but I knew they were manageable. My mummy explained that not all men were low lives like daddy but should be treated with respect.

    One teacher called Mr Williams was a particular pain and I found he could be controlled. If I knew he was going to the same class as me I wouls tell him to carry my books "Hey! Hey, Mr Williams, are you going to Room H?" " Yes Miss Zoe, why?" "Take these books will you, I need a coffee." "What do you say Miss?" "NOW, Mr Williams...NOW!!!"
    He always did as he was told. If he was walking down the corridor and I was walking the other way towards him he (and any other male teacher) would stand still with his nose against the wall until I had passed.

    Once he was walking near the girls toilets and I tols him to wait outside until I came out. He asked why and I said..."Don't ask questions, just do as your told." When I came out after doing my business and checking my hair and make up I said, "carry on, Mr Williams...good boy."

    I was handed a Physics paper marked by Mr Williams and he only gave me a B+. I asked to speak to him after school...."Really Mr Willaims I' sure you need time to reflect in the low mark you've given me...surely?" "Sorry Miss Zoe but you forgot to include some key facts." "OK...give me the facts and I'll re-do the paper...I'm not looking for a discussion Mr Williams." "err ?? I'm so sorry Miss Zoe..you should have included the items on this piece of paper...ok? Re-do it and hand it in to me tomorrow...is that ok?" "Thanks Mr WIlliams."

    The next day I handed in the paper and he marked it at A +. I said to him..."Thanks Mr Williams....now take these books back to the school library for me...would you?" "Yes Miss Zoe...are we ok now?" "don't worry Mr Williams...we're fine!!!"

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Williams was always controllable, but there were teachers who tried to exert some authority...it always ended in tears....their tears. Mr Butcher was one such. He taught maths and was quite good...we called him Mr Sissy as he was a bit camp. Once I was having trouble with an algebra question and I asked him for help..."Hey sissy boy Mr Butcher can you explain this again...coem by my desk, please" "Miss Zoe, I've told you not to call me sissy....now how can I help." "Sorry sissy, I'll try to remember." That day I was wearing a very tight top which showed my shape beautifully. He went red as he knelt by my desk explaining how to solve the maths problem. (all male teachers kneel by girls' desks to show their humble position). "You are a good little sissy aren't you sir? Bet you'd like to wear a nice top like mine ...envy my boobs?" "please don't talk to me like that Miss Zoe, I'm only doing my job....please be nice to me pleeeease Miss!"

    After class I stayed behind and spoke to Mr Butcher. "Sissy!! carry my bag for me." "Where to Miss?" "Just follow me...I'm going to the loo." He followed behind as I chatted to my friends and went to the loo. "Wait here Mr Butcher, good sissy." "Yes Miss." He was such a sweetie...never had any more lip from him..and I did well in maths too.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbecues are alaways dangerous for daddy. He is fully on show and is punished quite severely. One of his habits is to stare at my long brown legs. He can be quite blatant in his ogling. My cousins provoke him and he often fails. A sharp smack is administered and he falls in line.

    Once he listened to a conversation between me and mummy on voting. He is not allowed to vote. I asked him who he would vote for and he didn't understand he could have a choice....he is never given a choice. He blushed and we laughed. It's the same with opinions, he's not allowe an opinion....opinoins are for free men and women.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Opinions in the home are a big subject. If you asked daddy what he thought of soft furnishings or dress styles for young girls he would know what the latest fashion is. He is allowed to read fashion magazines and watch fashion shows online...but not newspapers. It is considered inappropriate for a slave daddy to have a political opinion. That would be a line too far to cross. Daddy is allowed some minor views on race and religion.....but his passion is the family and especially pleasing us.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I was very young I was watching TV one day when I realised there was the noise of my mummy shouting at daddy coming from the kitchen. It was clear that he was being punished for something. There was the swishing sound of a leather belt and the crack as it hit his bottom. After every stroke I heard him counting and then thanking mummy...THWACCKK "3, thank you ma'am"....THWACCKK "4, thankyou ma'am"...and so on. I was a bit scared and went back to watching TV. It was a lesson I never forgot...cross mummy and get punished. I also realised this applied to daddy alone....and I would some day be in mummy's position. It would be sooner than I thought.

    About 2 years went by...I grew and became a young woman. One day daddy said my skirt was too short. I complaine to mummy who said..."You are old enough now Zoe. You are 14 years old. If daddy annoys you, then punish him....use the family correction leather belt. So...I said to daddy..."come with me to the kitchen. I want to speak to you."

    "I don't appreciate you commenting on my clothing. My skirt was a mini and is supposed to be short. How dare you speak to me like that!!" "I'm sorry Zoe, but it seemed too short to me. I'll admit I should have been more polite...but...." "Go fetch the belt! GO!!" "Really? you are only young...ok" "Mummy says I can punish you...so go fetch the belt. Don't get me mad!!" THWACCKK "One, thank you Zoe"......6 times. "Ohh thank you beautiful Zoe, for correcting me...I will never comment on your pretty clothes again....sorry...." He then burs tinto tears and ran to his room. I went out with my friends and had a great time.

    In a femdom family daddies arer always discipline by whoever feels he need sit.

    Zoe.

    ReplyDelete