17 October 2010

PILLOW TALK

By Bea


"What a wonderful day, darling. Things going so well at work - well, at least
for me. I'm sorry yours wasn't so good, but turn around, mummy'll make you feel
better - now, c'mon now. That's it!"
"Don't! Here. Put your arms around my neck, not around my waist - you know.
The way I like it. That's it. Isn't that much better?"
"Soft. Your thighs are so nice and soft. You know, I always thought that my
husband would be , like, you know, muscular..? But I've got more muscles than
you - did you know that your upper arms are almost like a girl's?"
"You know, I can feel the heat from you blushing. Don't you like me saying nice
things to you?"
"Mmm..Mm I like kissing you.."

"Hush, sweets. Don't you remember how upset you were when you couldn't make
love to me on our wedding night? How pleased you were when I took the
initiative and got up on top? How much you liked it?"
"If you keep acting huffy, I'll make you try getting up top again. Is that what
you want? Is that what you really want?"

"See! Told you! Now why don't you get back down, and let mummy get on top
again? There, that's a girl."
"Oh, stop complaining! It was just a figure of speech. That's what I say to
the girls in the office all day - it's just a habit - I didn't mean anything by
it for goodness sake. Here, give mummy a kiss. She's sorry."
"Mmm..Mm."

. . .



"Wasn't that great? My second promotion in less than three months? We can sure
use the money."
"No, no, sweets. Don't feel bad. Yes. I know you've been there much longer
than me - they just don't appreciate men there, that's all. S'matter of fact,
you know Jack .. In the mail room? Just quit. That means you're practically
the only man in the whole place now."

"By the way. That new girl .. What's her name? Yeah, that's right, Joanne.
She's pretty aggressive isn't she? Well, don't be such a snob. I know she's
only an office girl - I just said she's aggressive, that's all."
"No. I wasn't implying anything. Well, let's be honest. Face it, you're not
aggressive. Oh, let's not argue. I like you the way you are. C'mere. Let
mummy give you a big kiss. Make you feel better. Mm..Mm."

"Sorry dinner turned out shitty. Guess I'll never be a cook, but that was a
lovely dessert you made. Saved the meal from being a total disaster. Did you
hear Barb rave about it? - Oh, you gave her the recipe - that was sweet of you.
And it was nice of you and her to do all the dishes, though you did make an
awful mess of your shirt when you splashed up that stuff from the sink. Yeah, I
wasn't too happy with Ellen for laughing at you either."
"But I've got a big day tomorrow. Think I'm gonna get a new group. I'm not
sure yet, but c'mere, cuddle in to mummy. That's a good girl."
"Mmm..Mm."
. . .



"Boy! What a week that's been! How do you like me as a boss? No! I told you
I didn't know I was going to get your group. Won't you admit now, that I had a
good idea in not telling anyone at work we were married? If we'd said anything
about it, you might have been asked to leave the company altogether, and then
where would we have been? Jobs are really tough to get these days."

"Remind me to get a bottle of booze to give to Ellen tomorrow night and - would
you pick up a nice bunch of flowers for Barbara? Don't be silly dear, your
taste in flowers is much better than mine."

. . .



"Boy! That Barbara can cook, can't she? I'm stuffed. Well you can't talk. I
didn't see you passing up much. She seemed pleased at the help you gave her in
the kitchen. To tell the truth, you seemed happy too. The pair of you looked
like sisters in these frilly aprons .. Yes, yes, I remember about the mess you
made of your shirt last week ... Oh c'mon now - she made you wear it? Oh, she
convinced you that it was a good idea. That's better. But what was the chiffon
hair scarves for? Oh, to keep the hair out of the food? That makes sense, I
guess. And wasn't I right about the flowers? She was never that pleased with
any I ever got her."

"Oh. Before I forget. I've a project that needs doing in a hurry tomorrow, so
I'm going to put you and Joanne on it together. What do you mean 'she's hard to
get along with'? Oh, yes she does seem to have a problem taking instruction.
That shouldn't be a problem though sweets. Well.. It's the other way around
actually - you'll be working for her. Oh stop complaining for goodness sake.
She's much more aggressive than you - and I need the job in a hurry. Now don't
turn your back on me!"

"I mean this sweets. You're starting to really bug me. Now come to mummy.
She'll give you big kisses and.."

"Now. I warned you, didn't I? Don't cry. It was just a little spanking, and
you were being very naughty, weren't you? Yes, yes, there's a good girl. Come
to mummy now, and we'll kiss and make up."

. . .



"See! Didn't I tell you? Joanne and you are doing a great job. Well, so what
if she's bossy? I didn't hear you complain this afternoon when she got you to
go and make the coffee for me and her, did I? Didn't she say what a wonderful
help you'd been? Maybe you should take in one of your new aprons to the office?
- Bet that'd impress her all right. Oh, I'm only teasing, for goodness sake!"

"Are we going to argue about this again? For Christ’s' sake, you women are all
alike! Well, I'm sorry. Told you before, it's just a figure of speech. But
honestly. Barbara tells you to wear a pretty apron and a chiffon scarf about
your hair when you're in the kitchen, and it's all big smiles and 'yes
Barbara's.' I buy you some pretty aprons and scarves, and it's 'oh, this is so
embarrassing. I can't wear this - it's too feminine..'

"Yeah. I've noticed how much time you're in the kitchen now. Why else would I
have bought you the aprons? But you're a great little cook. And didn't you
offer to be more of a help? Well, how was I to know you didn't mean forever?
But you really are a pretty good little housewife .. Oh, before you iron my
white pleated blouse this week, would you check the sewing on the buttons at the
back? Some of them might need fixing. Yes? There's a good girl!"

"And I was just thinking. You know, when you do the housework? I've got some
pants that are just a little too small for me - they might fit you.
Yes, of course they are women's pants - you ever seen me in men's? Oh, don't be
so ridiculous! Who's gonna see? I'll look some out for you tomorrow. Now go
to sleep and stop arguing all the time!"

"Yes. I'm kinda mad at you. O.K., I know you don't mean to make me mad, but
sometimes you're just so naughty! O.K., That's fine. Come to mummy then.
That's a good girl... But I'm still a little angry at you, you know.
My mother was Scottish. What was it she used to call Sissies?
Eh?. eh?. Jessies! That's what it was. Jessies! But I don't think much of it
for a name, do you? Well, when you're being naughty, I'm going to tease you.
Gonna call you by a girl's name - got it! Jessica! Isn't that a better name?
Jessica going to say she likes her name? Or would she like to go over mummy's
knee instead?"

"Yes, yes! I won't call you Jessica anywhere else. I promise!"

. . .

"I know I promised. I know for goodness sake! I forgot!
Anyway, I don't see how you can blame me. It wasn't me that was flitting
around being the 'coffee girl' this morning - yes, I've heard how you agreed to
take your turn - but how come it's only you and the office girl
doing it? Oh, Joanne thought it a good idea? Now it makes perfect sense."

"And sitting there at lunch time with Mary, Agnes, and Frances. Diddums like
crocheting with the girls? Diddums like wearing a nice pink satin smock like
the other girls? Oh, so its got big pockets, handy for holding the wool - well,
of course! Why didn't I think of that?"

"So Joanne 'suggested' you interact more with the other girls in the group? So
what? Did you have to join the crocheting circle? What would you do if she
'suggested' that you use the 'ladies room' with the other girls? Bet you'd fit
right in there - especially if you wore your little pink smock. "

"Oh, stop crying Jessica, I'm only teasing you for goodness sake. Give mummy a
kiss. Mm.mmm ... Are you wearing perfume?
Well, I only asked for goodness sake! Oh! I just remembered. How would you
like to crochet me one of these loose fitting 'weskits'. I don't know. Some
sort of angora mix would be nice, maybe in a light blue. You'll do that for
mummy? That's a good girl! Mm..Mmm."

. . .



"Jessica. That was a really nice meal again tonight. I think even Barbara was
impressed. She had seconds on your salad, and Ellen had seconds on that
cassoulet - and the bread, that was out of this world! What are you trying to
do? Get me even fatter?"

"Of course Barbara noticed that you were wearing ladies pants. I mean, what do
you want me to say? That she didn't?"

"But I don't want to talk about food - I'm a little horny tonight. Here, give
me a kiss. Mmm..Mm you are so soft - and you do smell so pretty, you sure you
don't have perfume on? C'mere to mummy."
"No! I won't allow you to get a haircut tomorrow. I like your hair that length
- maybe even a little longer. Well, for goodness sake! Talk to Barbara, or
even Frances in your crochet circle - both of them are great with hair. If you
ask, I'm sure they'll show you how to take care of it.
Now give mummy a kiss. You sure you don't have perfume on? Smells like
Shalimar to me?"

. . .

"Now. Admit it, wasn't that a fun evening? Oh, c'mon. It wasn't my fault that
Ellen didn't want to wait for a pool table and we decided to come back early.
It wasn't me that was prancing around in a dress and heels - well, how was I to
know that you were just giving Barbara a hand by modeling a dress she was
making for a friend? But I still think she was conning you - I mean, I can see
having to have the padding in the bra to get the bust size right, but you had to
wear heels to get the hem right? - And the frilly petticoat was to check the
amount of skirt material? Yeah, sure!"

"Well, I was a little pissed off. Of course I was. I mean, look at all the
shit you raised last month when I got you some aprons - eh? Barbara gives you
some kind of B.S. And, next thing, you're all cute in a dress? So, what if I
got a teeny bit mad and made you wear it for the rest of the night? Admit it,
you enjoyed it, didn't you? I saw you dance with Ellen - all sweet and clinging
- didn't take too long for you to learn the girl's part, did it?"

"I did think you and Barbara looked cute together, trying to figure who should
lead. That was funny. She did a nice job on your hair and your makeup, don't
you think? Well, you had to get back here, didn't you? And you had the choice
of looking more like a girl, or like a boy in a dress. Remember how you pleaded
with me to let Barb put makeup on you? So maybe I don't want you to take it off
right this minute. Yeah, I'll probably let you wash your hair out tomorrow
sometime, then you'll have Sunday to get it back to normal before work on
Monday."

"And now, something's been buggin' me. Tell me. You've been wearing Shalimar
for a couple of weeks now. Now, no bullshit! Who got it for you?
Jesus! Nancy! The new office girl? Oh, she's just fooling around, putting a
little on you. Every day? Aw shit! You seem to do everything anybody else
tells you. Barbara, Joanne, and now Nancy for Christ’s sake! But fight tooth
and nail with me when I ask the simplest things from you."
"Good night!"

"You keep saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' but it didn't stop you from arguing
with me at Ellen's and Barbara's when I told you to keep the dress on - did you
argue with Barbara when she 'asked' you to put it on? Do you fight with Nancy
when she says "Oh let's put a little perfume on Jessica
- or whatever it is she says. And I'll bet you don't tell Joanne you don't
wanna crochet today, because the pink satin smock you wear is a touch girlish
for you?"

"Yes, of course I want you to wear that dress and petticoat sometime. As a
matter of fact, I paid Barbara for them before we left - you can count that
outfit as one of your birthday presents next week.."

"Well, it's nice to hear that you'll do that for me. Forgive me if I sound
sarcastic but at least that's something - I still don't think it's a whole
helluva lot - after all, Barbara was the one that got you into it originally.
Wearing it just for me is no big surprise now. No. I don't know what I want!"

"You will? You'll wear another dress for me? No arguing? You promise?
Huh? How come I don't believe you? Suppose, just suppose, I asked you to go
out to dinner with me, and bought you a red satin dress to wear? Stop futzing
about now! You would?
Ok. I can ask you to wear a dress, anywhere, any time - yes, I know, just once
- but that's a promise?"

"Ok I forgive you. Come to mummy. There, that's a good girl."

. . .



Well, wasn't that a nice surprise - the girls having that little birthday party
for you at work today - and the nice presents you got. What were they again?
Panties?, Stockings?, Lipstick, and a new smock for your crocheting stuff. I'm
surprised that they got you a blue one - you know, the 'masculine' connotations
- but it's a pretty blue, don't you agree? And these big pearl buttons at the
neck and cuffs - don't think anyone could possibly get the idea that it'd be for
a man, do you?"

"Oh Jessica! I damn near died trying to keep a straight face. You should have
seen your expressions, as you opened up your presents. There, circled by
giggling girls, having to say "Thank you" to them all - and modeling your new
smock - oh it was priceless! I notice that they all call you Jessica now.
Didn't you tell them that you objected to it? Oh. I thought you did. - Not
that they'd pay much attention anyway."

"Gonna wear your panties to work tomorrow? Don't be silly, of course you
should. I mean, how d'you think one of your friends are gonna feel when they
ask 'you wearing your panties today Jessica? The ones you liked so much
yesterday?" - and you tell them 'no!'

"Yes. It would be easy to say 'yes' and be telling a lie - but I'd bet that
there's gonna be more than one finger snapping your panty elastic from outside
your pants - lots of girls do it to each other, just for fun. And you might
just piss off some of these tougher girls - you know, telling them how much you
liked their presents one day, then lying to them about wearing them the next.
Might get real mad at you then, huh?"

"And aren't you glad they don't know we're married? I mean, what would you say
when they asked you "what did your wife get you for your birthday?" You gonna
tell them about the dress - and the frilly petticoat - and the two pairs of
lovely baby doll pajamas - which ones you wearing just now? I can't see too well
in the dark. Oh yes, the pink ones - go better with your new lipstick, right?"

"Well, let's see. Got nice baby dolls on, a little touch of perfume, a trace of
lipstick. You're nice and soft, as usual, and you've even put your hair up for
mummy - though she did have to ask - just a nice pretty little girl on her
birthday. Now come over mummy's knees and she'll give you your birthday spanks
- there, that's a good girl."

. . .


"I've got to say this Jessica. You really are getting kinda girlish you know?
I mean, even at work. You've only been wearing panties for what?, A couple of
weeks at most? But your hair is almost like a girls. You wear lipstick most of
the time now - didn't I see you freshen it up at your desk this morning? Yes.
Thought so. You're starting to walk like a girl, talk like a girl...

"But what's bothering me is that I think Joanne's about ready to make a play for
you. Yes, I know she's a lesbian - but you are getting cuter and cuter all the
time - and I don't mean 'macho cute' either. I'm starting to think that I'd
better let the people know what our relationship is."

"Yeah, I know I've been against it - but there's something come up. I don't
know how to tell you, but Kathleen's leaving - and they've offered me the whole
department - yeah! I'm scared that Joanne - she's going to be your new manager
- now don't fuss. I spanked you the last time, and I'll do it again. - Anyway,
I'm scared that with me gone, she's going to take you over."
"No. I can't promote you. Surely you see that?"

"Well, I've decided to take you up on the promise you made me some time back.
Remember? The one about wearing a dress for me? Yeah, thought you would.
Well, the company costume ball is next week, and I can't dodge it now, now I'm
at the level I'm at - so you can wear it for me then."

"Oh stop it. I know you're not complaining - and lucky for you, you're not. I
have an idea for your dress, but I've got to do some checking. Now go to sleep.
Mummy's tired."
"Yes. Thank you dear. I knew you'd be happy to hear about my promotion.
Night night."
. . .



"No. Don't get undressed yet. Come over here. Sit by me on the bed. Here,
let me arrange your veil for you. Mmm.Mm you make such a lovely bride. All
that white satin really suits you. I must say, Barbara did a fantastic job on
taking my wedding dress in for you, don't you think?"
And didn't she look so nice in her bridesmaid's dress? The two of you made such
a pretty picture - but you definitely were the belle of the ball. Boy, I
couldn't believe how jealous some of these other girls were when they saw you.

No. C'mon! They weren't being mean to have that little ceremony for us, after
I told them of our intention to get married - they were just being nice - didn't
lots of them dance you afterwards? They wouldn't have done that if they didn't
like you - would they? Well, of course some of them wanted to tease you a
little - I mean, it's not every day you see such a pretty male bride, especially
when he dances the girl's part so well.

What does it matter what they say on Monday morning? Just wear your new dress
in to work - of course I'm serious! You're surely not going to pretend that
you're a man any more, are you?

Now just lie back here in mummy's arms, and we'll play husband and wife.
But we'll do it the right way this time, OK? Just LOOK at this new toy that
Mummy has for you! Want to give it a kiss?

1 comment:

  1. Not bad,? Not good either! Still needs more creativity, you can do it? " Doll"? Be more girlie at it. Ginger Z.

    ReplyDelete