18 January 2011

Brittany's Strapon Hell Week 3

By: humbleslave

It had been a long week for me, and I had a feeling there was still a long
way to go. After my humiliation at the hotel, the mall, and the college
campus, I didn't figure it could get much worse. Today I had been promised
to Mistresses Jenna Jameson and Vanessa Blue, and the fact that I was
actually hoping for just a day of rough strapon sex was really a testament
to how much my macho will had been broken.

As I emerged from the shower, I saw my mistresses dressed in gym shorts
and tee shirts, with knee socks, cleats, and baseball hats. On the bed was
my softball outfit. It consisted of a fitted, low cut, pink and white
pinstripe Yankees jersey, an ultra short, pleated pink cotton skirt, a
pink thong with the word "BITCH" in rhinestones across the back, white
knee high socks, and pink six inch platform heels. Without being told, I
hurriedly put everything on, and presented myself to my mistresses.
"Well, it looks like our little batgirl is ready to go," laughed Mistress
Jenna. "Pick up our equipment bags and get your ass to the car."

I tottered over to their bags, and bending at the waist, as I had been
taught, I peered in before zipping them closed. Inside the bags were all
sorts of chains, gags, dildos, strapons, and some items even I could not
recognize. The shock must have registered on my face as I looked up to see
Mistress Vanessa laughing at me. "Baby, you are gonna GET IT," she said,
as she swatted me on the ass. "Good game, see you out there," she said as
I hobbled off to the car with the bags.

After placing the bags in the trunk, I knelt near the back passenger door,
awaiting further instructions. Mistress Vanessa hopped in the driver's
seat, while Mistress Jenna collared me and attached a short leash. She got
in the passenger seat, and dragged me in with her, forcing me to curl up
on the floor at her feet. As we sped off down the road, I felt her grip on
the leash tighten, bringing my head within inches of her pussy. "Pleasure
me slave," she growled. "I sure do love road head from a pretty girl," she
said as she ground my face into her. All of a sudden, the car stopped and
I heard a voice.

"Excuse me; do you know how fast you were going?" Shit, we had been pulled
over.

"Yeah, I was going way too damn fast," replied Mistress Vanessa. "I guess
I was a bit distracted by my passengers," she said, pointing to us.
Mistress Jenna pulled my face out of her sex and forced me look at the
large black policeman, her juices plastered to my face. "Listen officer,
this is a major problem for me, as I can't have another speeding ticket.
Is there something our little friend here can do for you, to remedy this
situation?"

"Please step out of the car," he said to me, as Mistress Jenna handed him
my leash.

"No Mistress, please Mistress," I pleaded, as I stepped out of the car. He
jerked the leash, bringing me to my knees, as he unzipped his pants,
displaying what must have been a 15 inch cock. I knew I was out of
practice with dicks that size, and I knew the girth alone would rip me
open. I pleaded with my Mistresses again, but to no avail, as he dragged
me back to my feet and bent me over the hood of the car. This was going
to be painful, and violent, and I began to cry and beg some more.
"Mistress, I'll do anything but this, please..." I cried, as he flipped up
my tiny skirt.

"You sure are a bitch," he laughed, as he saw the writing on my thong.
"You're about to be MY bitch," he yelled, slamming my head on the hood,
and then jerking it back with the leash. I could see my Mistresses looking
on through the windshield.

"Perhaps you should frisk her, in case she's hiding something in her shirt
or panties," offered Mistress Jenna. With that, the cop pulled the jersey
down, freeing my tits, and mashing them on the hood. His hands traveled
downward, and cold fear hit me. I had not used my little dick in so long,
I often forgot about it, but not when a large black cop was about to find
something he didn't expect. This was the end, I knew it!

"Holy fucking shit!" he exclaimed, as he grabbed my little dick. "Oh you
gonna be REAL sorry now!" he shouted as he rubbed his monster up and down
the crack of my ass." Just as he was about to ram into me, his radio went
off. "Shit. We have a robbery on the other side of town, you real lucky
tonight bitch," he said as he shoved me onto the car, and zipped up his
pants. "I best not see any of you around here ever again," he warned, as
he sped off.

"That was the best thing I've ever seen," laughed Mistress Jenna. "Good
thing we paid those guys to start that robbery, and good thing they were
on time, because you almost paid the price for it." I wiped my tears,
flipped down my skirt, got back in the car, and we sped away.

Mistress Vanessa stopped the car about ten minutes later, and we got out
at a bar. Mistress Jenna grabbed the leash, and I walked dutifully three
steps behind her. Mistress Vanessa walked over to a table of women who
appeared to be a softball team, while Mistress Jenna dragged me back to
the bathroom. To my surprise, we went into the men's room. Mistress handed
me a black magic marker and said, "You know what to do." I immediately put
the marker in my mouth, and began deep-throating it, as I had done to so
many of Mistresses' cocks. Mistress could not contain her laughter. "Wow,
we really have broken you, haven't we? No, stupid slut, I want you to
write your name and number and that you will be available tonight at
midnight at the softball fields."

"Sexy batgirl in need of better equipment. You bring the bats; I'll give
you a few places to put them. Meet me at the softball fields on 151st and
Oak at midnight, Love Barbie," I wrote on the stall. "That will do nicely,
slut," Mistress Jenna said, as she dragged me out of the men's room and
toward Mistress Vanessa and company.

I noticed the women at the table were all drinking beer, and that their
matching jerseys said, "We Hit Better Because We Bring Our Own Bats" with
a silhouette of two women with strapons double teaming a large breasted
woman in high heels forming the "H" in the word "Hit." Conversation
stopped as we approached the table, and all eyes we focused on me. "Well
ladies, I can tell that you like what you see," said Mistress Vanessa.
"I'll tell you what, we'll meet you at the ball fields on 151st and Oak at
midnight tonight for a little game, how does that sound?"

"Look at that sexy little piece of ass," one shouted. "We just love
tryouts for pretty little batgirls. I hope she can handle our bats," she
laughed as she pointed to her shirt. "If she does a good job, we may have
a position or two open for her on a more permanent basis. We'll see you
ladies at midnight, don't be late," she warned.

It was getting late, and my Mistresses said their goodbyes and dragged me
back out to the car. I again curled up at the feet of Mistress Jenna as we
cruised down the road. We drove out of town and out into the country
where I assumed the ball fields were. Mistress Vanessa stopped the car,
and Mistress Jenna let me out of the car. She opened one of the bags, and
took out some handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. A blindfold
was slipped over my eyes, and the remaining bag was hung diagonally over
my shoulder, so it would stay in place.

"Now slave, we're going to leave you here," said Mistress Jenna. "As I'm
sure you've figured out, we've promised you to two different groups at the
same time. That means that someone is going to be angry they aren't
getting their piece of ass. Also, both groups think you are a girl, and
will probably beat the shit out of you if they find out otherwise. You'll
be lucky if all they do is shove a bat up your ass," she laughed. "They
will be on two different fields though, so if you choose one way, it'll be
the regular plastic dick for you. If you choose the other field, there
will be several large, real black dicks waiting to tear you open. Good
luck."

All of a sudden I heard the doors slam, and the car peel out, and then
there was nothing but silence and darkness. I knew this was not a safe
place for a girl like me, and I began to shake and cry. A few minutes
later, I saw some light shining through my blindfold, but I heard no
voices. Instinctively, I headed toward the light, hoping that it was the
women's softball team.

As the ground underneath me changed from grass to dirt, I was grabbed by
two pairs of hands and pushed up against what felt like a fence. The bag
was removed from my shoulder, and a collar circled my neck, and was
clipped to the fence so that my face was at waist level and almost
touching the fence. I felt the cool air hardening my nipples, as my jersey
was pulled up, exposing my tits. Next I felt the breeze on my ass, as a
pair of hands flipped my tiny skirt up onto my back. I still had no idea
if I had found the women's or the men's team, and I panicked as I felt a
tugging at my thong.

"No, please," I pleaded like a damsel in distress. "Just pull it to the
side; I love it in the ass!" There was a howl of women's laughter as a
pair of hands grabbed my hips and speared me on huge cock, pressing my
face into the fence, where another cock slapped me in the face. I
immediately opened my mouth and began sucking the huge dick in front of
me, thankful that they were both plastic, but afraid because I knew I had
not taken all of either of them yet.

"This is the first part of the tryout, batgirl," a woman said. "You look
so pretty there, chained to the fence, getting fucked in the ass and
mouth, with your big tits bouncing all over the place. I bet you got
those big tits because someone told you to, didn't you?"

"Yes maam," I mumbled from around the cock.

"And you wear those slutty little outfits to turn the boys on, because
someone tells you to, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes maam," I replied.

"Such a submissive little girl, I like that," she answered. "You are
willing to do anything for the pleasure of others, that's a good start.
However, the girls here have a game they'd like to play to see if you
really could handle the position." With that, my blindfold was removed,
and I could see eight pairs of feet in front of me, and of course the pair
behind me, that belonged to the woman who was still plowing my ass.

"Let's see if you can go nine innings in our game," she said. "Each lady
will play one inning. Once they have paddled your ass three times with the
bat, they may fuck you in the ass for five minutes. For the first four
women you will be gagged, so they can choose to give you three more swats
or fuck you for two more minutes. After that, the gag will come out, and
you will suck more dick. You may wish to be gagged however, as a great
deal of noise will attract the men at the other field, who will probably
want to come over and get in on this deal. Feel free to beg and plead as
you are getting pounded and face-fucked, but it is up to each woman what
she feels like doing. Begin!"

With that, my hair was pulled; bringing my face up enough for a ball gag
to be slipped in to place, and the cock in my ass was temporarily removed.
I looked back between my legs, to see a woman brandishing a bat that had
been flattened out on one side, like a paddle. She took three hard swats
at my ass, which caused me to scream into the gag and begin crying. That
also meant I was taking the seven minute fucking from this one, and she
rode me hard, yanking me back on her cock by the handcuffs and shaking the
fence until I thought it would collapse.

About twenty minutes later, my ass was in flames, I had tears running down
my face, and my asshole felt like you could drive a truck through it. My
knees were so weak I almost fell over several times. The gag was removed,
and a pair of nipple clamps was attached to my tits. A bat donut weight
was added, and as I opened my mouth to scream in pain, another dick was
shoved in my mouth. The handcuffs were also threaded through the fence
reattached so my hands were chained together in front of me, improving my
balance so they could pound me harder.

The next few women took no heed to my pleadings for the gag, and in fact
paddled me harder for asking, to the great amusement of the rest of the
women. I did my best to keep my lips wrapped around the cock in front of
me, to minimize the noise coming from our field. The whole time, the women
were carrying on conversations about how they hated men.

"Yeah, I figured out I was a lesbian in college. I dated one too many
asshole fraternity guys, and that was it for me," said one.

"Same here. If I ever run into one of those assholes again, I'm gonna rip
him apart," said another one.

"They always made me feel so weak," said the woman who was hammering away
at my ass. "I think that's why I like doing THIS so much," she said as she
withdrew all 12 inches of her cock and drove it all the way to the base,
again smashing me into the fence. After hearing the conversation, I was
afraid for my life, and concentrated on minimizing my movement to keep my
little dick in my thong. Unfortunately, the last spearing was so violent,
that my little dick sprung free.

Everything stopped, and I was sure I was dead. The rod was pulled from my
ass, the spanking stopped, and everything was silent. "Please...don't hurt
me," I cried. "I'm not a man; I'm a sissy little slut. I've been begging
my mistresses to get rid of it and make me a true sissy. Please. I think
you'll feel better if you just go back to fucking my ass," I said as I
batted my eyes coquettishly.

"No, you'll feel better if I go back to fucking your ass, you dirty slut!"
my assailant yelled. There was a lot of yelling amongst the group, and the
general consensus was to punish me until our noise brought the men over
from the other field. My collar was unclipped from the fence, as were my
hands. I was thrown to the dirt on my back, and my hands were spread wide
and chained to the bottom of the fence. My ankles were cuffed together,
and then pulled over my head and secured to the bottom of the fence as
well, catching my heels in the chain link fence.

Two women with paddles knelt near my ass, and started taking alternating
swings, one at each ass cheek. Within seconds, my already burning ass was
on fire again, and I began to scream in pain. I looked up to see another
woman looming over me with an enormous black dick. Before I could beg her
to stop, she dropped down, ramming it into my ass. She continued to fuck
me, shaking the fence and making my heels clack together for which added
to the noise. The others kept paddling, and I kept screaming and crying.
My big tits flopped around, and I could catch glimpses of my little dick
pointing toward my face when my melons shifted just right.

"Oh, hi boys," one of the women said. "We're breaking in the new batgirl.
Anyone want to help?"

"Hell yeah we do," the men said.

"Mistress, no please..." I begged.

"I am not your mistress, you little slut," my current partner laughed. "I
will do as I please with you," she said, pulling her cock out, and driving
it down into my ass all the way to the base one last time. Doing so, she
finally hit my prostate, and I came all over my tits, and a bit on my
face. I looked up at the gathering of women and men, again afraid of what
was going to happen.

"What the fuck is this shit?" one of the men yelled. "Batgirl, my ass! I
can see her bat. That's a dude! Y'all are lucky I didn't stick my dick in
that, or there would have been hell to pay!"

"Fuck that, man. I want in," another one yelled, as he unzipped his pants
and stood over me.

"Please no. Please..." I whimpered.

"Ok, that's enough," I heard Mistress Jenna say. I was never so relieved
to hear her voice. "Thank you everyone for helping us teach our little
slut a lesson, but we must get her home," she said as she unchained my
arms and legs. I stood up, tucked my spent little dick back into my thong,
and flipped my little skirt back into place. I looked down, and
instinctively cupped my tits and licked my cum off of them, pausing to
gaze lustily at the crowd. I scooped the rest off of my stomach with my
index finger and licked that off as well. Then I wobbled back to the car
and collapsed in the back seat.

The next thing I remember I was slapped awake, and was back in the hotel,
surrounded by my Mistresses for the week. "Well, well, it looks like our
little batgirl had quite a day," laughed Mistress Brittany. "What do you
think today's lesson was, slut?"

"Fear, Mistress," I trembled.

"That is correct, slave, nice job ladies," said Mistress Brittany. "You
better get some rest, because tomorrow you are the property of Mistresses
Summer Cummings and Sky Blue.

With that I rolled back over on my stomach, exhausted from the poundings
and the fear, and the last thing I remember was the cool fabric of my
skirt brushing against my burning ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment