10 January 2011

Victoria's Secret

By: peeniemaidregina


The phone rings. It's Mistress Lisa, an ex-dominatrix girlfriend of
mine. After a brief conversation, she agrees to dominate me the
whole weekend if I'll agree to do absolutely anything she says, no
matter how embarrassing or humiliating. I agree, and she says to
meet her at Victoria's Secret in 10 minutes - or else.

I rush out the door and grab a taxi but am still 5 minutes late. She
balls me out inside the store for being late, then starts picking
out lingerie for me to try on in the dressing room. I protest, and
she says to put on the bra, panties, stockings, garters, and heels
she has chosen. I sheepishly take the garments to a curtained
dressing room, hoping no one notices a man entering, and close the
curtain. Lisa waits outside and yells at me, "Hurry up, Richard!
Strip and put on your lingerie and heels now! You've got five
minutes or I'll make you come out and model for the sales girls!" I
take off my clothes as fast as I can. As I put the white lace bra
on, I anxiously notice Lisa fooling with her handbag. She pulls out
a leather cat-o-nine-tails whip.

As I put on the bra she had picked out for me, Lisa says, "stuff
your bra with these," and hands me a giant wad of Victoria's Secret
panties. Then she grabs the whip and shakes it at me. "Don't you
dare get an erect clitty, you sissy!" "Yes, Mistress," I whisper.
But, much to my horror, I suddenly start getting extremely excited.
Then, with whip in hand (!), she pulls aside the curtain of the
dressing room - temporarily exposing me to the Victoria's Secret
salespeople and customers alike! Two pretty teenage girls in
mini-skirts and heels sizing up red silk bras see my naked penis
sticking straight up in the air, almost touching my hugely stuffed
purple bra! Lisa does't seem to notice (or care).

I frantically close the curtain after her. Then I hear Lisa talking
to one of the salesgirls just outside my dressing room. "Such a
sissy," they keep saying here and there in the conversation. By the
time I slip on red garters, black fishnet stockings, and purple
patent-leather 6-inch heels, my white lace panties (which perfectly
matched my bra, by the way) won't fit at all because of my rock-hard
bulging erection. I have to hurry and finish dressing or I don't
know what Lisa will do next. But, more horrifyingly, I can't
possibly hide my "erect clitty."

Lisa re-enters the dressing room - with a very well-endowed
saleswoman holding the cat-o-nine-tails in her clenched fist! I
quickly put my hands over the obvious bulge in my panties. "Hi,
Richard. I'm Natasha. I understand you like to be disciplined."
"Tell her, you big sissy!" Lisa yells. "Yes," I croak, still
desperately trying to cover my crotch as best I can. "Well then,
Lisa just gave you to me to do with whatever I want." "What?" I
croak again. "Do WHATEVER she says, Richard!!!" "Yes, Mistresses," I
cry (literally).

"What are you hiding, Richard?" Lisa snaps, as she suddenly pulls my
hands away from my crotch and behind my back! "What have we here?"
Natasha says - pulling my panties down!!! "What did I tell you?!"
Lisa screams. "NO STIFF CLITTY!!!" "I'm sorry, Mistress!" I sob.
"Remember what I made you do the last time you got your little
peenie stiff without my mother's and my permission???" Tell Mistress
Natasha what my mom made you do?" "Please no, Mistress!"

"YES! TELL HER!!!" "Her mom made me..." "What, Richard!?!?" "Dress
in your lingerie, makeup, and heels." "Then what, sissy?" "Suck
penis," I barely whisper. "LOUDER, SISSY!!!" "Suck penis," I say.
"MUCH LOUDER!" "SUCK PENIS," I scream out. "Tell Natasha how many
penises!" I only hope those two teenage girls shopping for bras
can't hear. "THREE PENISES," Mistress.

"And after you sucked them, then what did my Mom make you do?" "Lie
on my back and spread my legs," I whisper. "Then what???" Lisa asks,
as I'm about to squirt, pre-cum dripping from my bobbing penis. "She
made me beg." "Beg what, Richard?" "Beg to be fucked." Mistress.
"Tell Natasha exactly how you begged!" "Oh please fuck me," I barely
whisper. "LOUDER!!!" "Please fuck me!" "Did you enjoy sucking penis
and being fucked?" I choke. "SAY IT, SISSY RICHARD!" "I love sucking
penis and getting fucked, Mistress!"

Suddenly there is a knock on the dressing room wall. "May we come
in?" a young female voice says. Lisa pulls aside the curtain and
exclaims, "Not enough room in here. We'll come out!" And Natasha
pushes me out onto the Victoria's Secret sales floor!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, do keep his panties,Bra's,Nylons in a bunch!" Cynthia R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make him spend the whole week-end in n out in public only women's underwear? Beth K.

      Delete