17 February 2011

Hers At Last

By: David

Note: Kinda different story including castration theme.

Jullie stood over me in the shower as I sat on the floor in a daze.
She leaned down & pressed her knees into my body. She took my hair
in her left hand and my balls in her right. She began to squeeze.

My breathing came rough & hard as I struggled to move. My fiance
had me pinned, and my cock was hard. "Are you ready, Boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am".

"You know what this means don't you? This means you'll belong to me
now, forever and ever. It also means you'll never fuck me again.
You realize that don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"And you still want it? You want to marry me? And be mine? Be my
slave, forever and always be at my side when I'm having sex, but
never have sex with me?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"It really is for the best, isn't it, David"

"Yes, Ma'am".

"I want you to ask me, David. I need you to ask me for it"

"Yes, Ma'am. I need it Ma'am. Please cut me, Mistress. Please take
them from me. Please cut off my balls. Please neuter me and make me
your slave. Your slut. Please hurt me."

"And you know what your job's going to be, too, don't you, David.
We've talked about this before..."

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Your job will be to kneel beside the bed and wait while my lovers
FUCK me, David. You're going to get me wet before he fucks me, and
you're going to clean me, David. You're going to eat *all* of his
come out of me when he's done." "And do you know what happens when
I'm too tired for sex, David? You're going to be his bitch. You, on
the floor, on your knees, with No Balls, licking the big balls of
my lover who gets to fuck me while you kneel beside the bed and
watch and wait to eat his come."

"Yes, Ma'am. Ma'am?"

"Yes, David"

"I love you, Ma'am..."

"I know, David"

I knelt at her feet in the shower, the hot spray covering us both.
She turned the nozzle to 'mist' & reached outside for something.

she nudged my legs apart, and said "This is for your own good,
David. I'm doing this because I love you. I'm doing this because I
treasure your gift to me."

She reached between my legs and pulled my balls down. My penis was
hard and thin strands of pre-cum reached down. She gently encircled
my scrotum with the thin metal band. The touch of it was cold, yet
reassuring somehow.

My time had come.

She tightened the screws on the clamp. Soon I felt the slight
discomfort, along with the feeling of safety and security that ball
bondage always brings me.

I felt a tiny jab as the anesthetic spread into my legs, numbing me
slightly as the needle quickly withdrew.

She rubbed my penis gently, and looked into my eyes with love. I
couldn't feel anything between my legs now. My balls were purple-
black, and they were dying.

"Its too late to turn back now, David. Are you happy? We're almost
done" She said, beaming.

"Do you know what the best thing is for me, David?" "You're NEVER
going to fuck me. You'll be married to me, and you'll never have
your penis inside me. Do you know how exciting that is for me?"

"Yes, it really is the best thing, Ma'am"

"Ok, David. Look into my eyes. I'm going to release your last
ejaculate, David. Its going to be very painful, but we have to do
it. And then your testicles will be clipped and you'll be mine"

She poured lube over my cock and stroked it. The member buldged
obscenely, clamped in the shiny metal device, the blades held open
by the lever that waited for Ma'am's hand.

She tortured his dick with her fingernails as he shot stream after
stream of hot come onto her legs.

"Now, David" she said, as she cranked the lever sharply to the
right, snipping his nuts cleanly.

She held him in her arms while he cried at the beautiful loss of
his manhood. The shower washed everything away. When he looked
between his legs there was a polished metal band under his cock,
where his balls used to be.

***

Two months later

A tall black man sat in a restaurant booth with David. Between them
sat Julia, admiring the diamond wedding ring on her left hand.
David's ring was elsewhere, on his cock, specifically, which had
shrunk to the size of a large man's pinky when flaccid.

"Get under the table, David, get me ready"

"Here, Ma'am?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, David, and be quick about it." she said, patting him gently.

David slid down the booth and onto the floor. He could see his wife
holding hands with her lover as she lifted her skirt.

David nestled between her legs as she spread them slightly. He
lapped at her cunt and made her especially wet.

When she tugged his hair, he came back up to sit beside her.

"We'll be back. Wait here" she said.

After 10 minutes they returned and sat with David between them.
James reached over and put his hand between Julia's legs. Then he
put his fingers up to David's mouth.

"Eat, boy" said Julia.

And David, Julia's treasure, then man with no nuts of his own, ate
the seed of the man who was now her lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment