18 March 2012

Erosion

By: Bea

Andrew? I'm not questioning your virility for goodness sake! Don't you
think you may be imagining that I'm dissatisfied with your performance
in bed?

Well, you sound defensive to ME.

You accuse me of just lying there and I don't think that's very fair.
What am I supposed to do? Let's face it, you spend SO little time
arousing me...

Very well then, I admit it ... Yes, I would prefer to be taken over and
dominated sometimes. Treated like a woman!

Again dear, you're sounding defensive. I'm well aware that you're
neither physically imposing nor particularly strong. But is there
something wrong with me if I expect you to act like a man? Even if it's
only occasionally?

Talking about acting? You're suggesting that I act as if I'm aroused?
Well, if you remember I did try that once.

Yes, I know I laughed, but could you honestly blame me? I mean, after
all ... But on second thoughts – would you like me to try and act the
part of the dominated spouse again?

No? Well, if you'd just tell me what you DO want, I'll try and oblige.

Well, frankly dear? I think you put far too much pressure on yourself.
You should relax more. Maybe let me take the upper position – let me be
the initiator...

…….

See? Now that wasn't so bad, was it? And yes, I must admit that I
enjoyed sex for a change. Mind you, it WAS rather quick m'dear. Now why
don't you just take your nice soft hands and caress me here...

Andrew! If I'm to have the upper hand here in bed, you'll have to
understand that I have to be satisfied too! Now stop this being sleepy
nonsense at once. Now, lick my nipples why don't you – and put your hand
there – yes ... Much better!

I thought you were tired? Is that you stirring down there – again? My
goodness! Twice in one night?

No need to be embarrassed darling. I understand perfectly. But just
remember this, I sincerely appreciate you giving up the male position –
yes I do! Mmmmm! Now just lie there - that's it!

***
Well, hello Bobby! You and Andrew having a nice gossip?

Football? I didn't know that Andrew was into that game ... I mean it's
so rough!

Yes. I was out shopping. Bought myself a new dress and some undies.

Andrew? Would you be a dear and hang my dress up for me? Put my new
undies away? And I'd kill for a cup of tea!

Thank you dear...

Oh yes Bobby. Andrew makes a wonderful cup of tea. Would you like one
too? ...

Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't see your beer there. Andrew? Get my stuff put
away? Good. (Dramatic pause). Now, have you been drinking beer with
Bobby?

DARLING! You know I don't like you drinking alcohol ... No, I'm sorry.
Please respect my wishes in my house. Why don't you take it into the
kitchen and - yes – pour the rest of it down the sink. Thank you! ...

No Bobby. Of course not. Enjoy the rest of your beer. As a matter of
fact, would you like another?

No, I really rather enjoy seeing a man having a drink now and then. It's
just that Andrew gets – well – kinda silly, you know? He's my little
sweetheart, but he just shouldn't drink.

(Calls out) Andrew? How's that tea coming along? And while you're
waiting for it to brew, bring Bobby another beer, would you darling?

No darling. How often do I have to tell you! That looks really uncouth.
Go back and put his beer on a tray – with a fresh glass for your friend,
silly!

Would you prefer him to pour it for you Bobby – while he’s in the
kitchen? No?

Okay Andrew, you heard the man...

Better! But that will never do! If you're going to serve something, do
it right! Now, go back and put doilies under Bobby's beer and his glass.
Please?

Yes Andrew. That tray looks much better. But you haven't put a cup on it
for yourself! Yes, I would like some company – hate drinking tea on my
own. Why don't you sit here at the table instead of lounging around on
the couch like Bobby – like a man?

No, that's ridiculous! Bobby doesn't need you sitting beside him! But
why don't you take the plate of biscuits over to him and offer him one?
Then you can come back here and keep me company.

………

You've got that disgruntled look on your face Andrew. What's the matter
now?

What on earth do you mean? I put you DOWN in front of Bobby?

I did NOT treat you like a servant! If I had, you'd have been told to
wear one of your aprons! Which reminds me. That one you wore to serve
dinner tonight was rather wrinkled and I could have sworn I saw a spot
on it.

Yes dear. I'm perfectly aware that the reason one wears an apron is to
protect one's clothes – but that doesn't give you the right to walk
around looking slovenly. When you find you've dirtied one apron? I'm
simply suggesting that you go and put on a fresh one. Is that so
difficult to understand?

What do you mean – you've only got one?

Dear, that is simply ridiculous! That apron you call yours is – well,
not really appropriate for wearing in a house. It was made for men to
wear outdoors when barbequing...

I was not implying that you are feminine for goodness sake! The fact
that you cook indoors while I take pleasure in doing the barbequing has
nothing to do with it.

So? What's the matter with a few frills? Honestly, you get sillier and
sillier with each passing day! Did you ever see me refusing to wear
something because it was frilly?

Sarcasm does not become you darling – and I don't care for your tone of
voice!

That's better – but NO! I'm not going to waste money buying you so-
called plain aprons, when there are perfectly usable ones at hand!

Fit you? Of course they'll fit you! Here! Let me show you!

Andrew! Stop pretending to cower away from me. Come out of that corner
and let me put this apron on you!

There! It's clean and fresh. Fits you perfectly well. Please don't be
arguing with me on this point any more! Honestly, some times I feel like
putting you over my knees and giving you a damn good spanking! Now twirl
around for me!

Andrew? I said twirl!

***
Andi? Like to get Betty and me a drink? I'll have another Scotch and
water. Betty'll have a martini please...

Darling? Trust me. I can tell when I've had enough to drink. Now don't
be a NAG!

(Laughs quietly) Betty? For goodness sake! You don't tell a man that he
looks cute! Look at poor Andi. You have him blushing like a schoolgirl!
And he'll probably be ALL over me after you leave. I mean, the fuss he
raised about wearing aprons like that in the first place!

Yes, I know he looks like a little pussy cat – but once he gets his fur
ruffled? (Giggles) he turns into a regular pussy. Now off you go my
little kitty cat and get us our drinks, huh?

Well, thank you dear! You're so sweet – isn't he Betty?

...

Andi? I forgot to ask you before. Did you rinse out my undies like I
asked? Oh good! Thank you. Now would you sit down a minute...

Dear? The dishes can wait! Before she had to leave, Betty was just
apologizing earlier for laying you off, but I was telling her that
you're settling down to looking after me and the house quite well and
seem quite content .

Yes, she's probably aware that I keep you so busy around here that you
haven't had much chance to look for further employment she did say that
she DID have a part time opening, but I wasn't too sure you'd be
interested...

Well dear, how was I to know that you'd jump at a chance of getting away
from the house? It wouldn't be back at the office I'm afraid...

Are you SURE now?

Working at her new business...

So you hadn't heard of it. How could you? Well anyway, it's only three
mornings a week, as I understand it. Frankly, I'm not sure I want to
give you up for that amount of time. You're turning into quite a little
treasure around here.

Oh stop that blushing Andi! It's cute, but you seem to be getting
carried away with it...

Oh, I'm only teasing for heaven's sake!

No, of course you wouldn't be reporting to Betty. It's just a little
boutique in her chain and she's got Joan managing it until it gets fully
staffed and gets the inventory in place...

Yes. Joan Raney – your old office girl. She's really come up in the
world, huh? And so quickly too!

I wish you'd make up your mind! Hot to trot out to work one minute –
then cool about the idea the next!

So, it's a boutique? What's wrong with that?

Oh, for heaven's sake! I don't KNOW what you're needed for! Probably
help to rack the inventory or help Joan. How the hell would I know?

Oh – go and do your dishes for goodness sake! I'm getting tired of your
nonsense!

***
Well, hello gentlemen! Who's winning? Poker is it? Bobby? Haven't seen
you since last week. Bill? Where have you been? How is that charming
wife of yours? David my love! Been losing weight? You look positively
skinny! Andi darling? I simply crave a good cup of tea. Be a sweetheart
and go make some, would you?

No dear, I don't think I'm wrecking the game. Simple solution. You go
and make the tea – and I'll take your place at the table! Simple as all
that. Off you go, little pussy...

What's the game gentlemen? Five card stud? Roll 'em! I'm hot to trot!

Andi dear? Is that a stain on your shirt that you just ironed this
afternoon?

Well, it looks like it to ME! Why don't you put an apron on?

Andi? Don't make faces at me. It's not polite! Oh, I see what's
bothering you!

David, Bill, Bobby? You don't care if Annie wears an apron, do you?

Andi? I did NOT say ANNIE! Now stop that. Go and put your apron on! My
bet? Five bucks!

...

You're pouting again dear. What did I do wrong now?

So your friends teased you a little about your pretty apron! That's just
the way men are – even I know that! And it wasn't me that picked that
swishy one you wore. Trying to look cute, were you?

Annie? It's not MY fault that you took so long in setting up the table
and making the sandwiches for them to eat. Okay, so they teased you
about the dainty sandwiches too and the nice way you set the table – but
it didn't stop them from eating, did it?

Then, you should have seen your face when you slopped that dishwater
onto your apron. I thought you were going to cry for goodness sake! I
think you're friends were embarrassed.

Of course I looked at you funny when you took it off! It was just as
well that I didn't have to tell you to put a clean one on! But you know
something? The bows you're tying at the back of your apron need quite a
lot of work. I'd strongly suggest you practice tying nicer ones!

Annie! What's got into you tonight? If you're going to wear a pretty
apron, why mess up the whole impression with a sloppy job of tying the
bow?

Andrew, Andi! What's the difference? Well? If I did call you Annie that
one time, I'm sorry. What more can I say?

Oh. Just remembered. Before you come to bed? That green blouse of mine
with the cowl neckline? How's about tightening up the buttons on the
right sleeve, huh doll?

***
Forgot to ask. That depilatory that Betty suggested? Been using it?

C'mere and let me feel. Ooooh! That feels nice and smooth. Have you
shaved under your arms like I asked? Good! Lift your arm and let's see.

Don't you think that looks much better? Betcha it feels cooler too,
don't it? Just wait until you wear a blouse of synthetic material,
you'll really notice the difference then...

Oh a shirt – blouse – what difference does it make?

Which reminds me. What are you wearing when you do your housework?

Okay, so I didn't phrase the question correctly. Are you wearing old
clothes?

Okay okay okay! How was I to know you'd be laid off work and doing
housework when I donated that lot of old clothes of yours to the Red
Cross. Sue me!

Well, since you ask? I've got a ton of clothes that I've grown out of –
would probably fit you fine – and be great for doing your housework in.

Who's forcing you? It was just a suggestion, that's all!

***
So how was your first day at the boutique? How did Joan take to being
your boss?

See? I told you she'd be okay. Last week when she called to find out
when you'd be starting she and I had a very pleasant chat.

Andrew? I don't think you can deny that you shillied and shallied about
the day we discussed you working there. I remember, for sure, you saying
that you'd jump at the chance to get out of the house now and then.
True?

Okay. You may have changed your mind afterwards, but just try and assure
me that you said "No! I don't want that job!" You can't, can you? I just
assumed that you wanted the job and told her that. So, what did she have
you doing?

Oh? She told me she wanted you to be moving some of the heavier stuff
about...

Got one of the girls instead? Well dear, I did mention that you're not
exactly bulging with muscles...

I did NOT say you were a weakling! So, what DID you end up doing?

Checking that the clothes on the racks were hanging and filling any open
spaces left by sales? Getting the clothes out of the fitting rooms where
they'd been left and re-hanging them? So you were up in the store itself
then, not down in the inventory? Mmm.

Andi? I just said Mmmm for chrissake! I was just wondering how Joan felt
about having a guy walking around inside a boutique, that's all.

So, did my pants fit you okay when you vacuumed this afternoon?

See, I told you they'd be cooler to wear than those heavy old pants of
yours.

Know what? I feel kinda randy. Let's go and snuggle, what do you say?

You really turn me on when you blush like that!

***
That was a nice dinner, Anne. I'm stuffed.

You're welcome. But I noticed something when you were serving it up.

Your nails. Look like they've been manicured – and is that polish on
them I see?

Well dear, I hate to tell you – but that shade has a lot more red in it
than most pinks.

ANNIE! Stop it! I wasn't teasing you. For God's sake, enough already!
NO! I will NOT allow you to go and take the polish off! Sit down. The
dishes can wait!

Okay. All calm now? Good! Now tell me how come your nails are so nice.

Ah! Joan and the girls at work suggested it! Makes sense. Handling all
of those nice materials, you sure wouldn't want to snag anything, would
you?

Oh – and you're helping Rose with the fittings now? How exciting for
you! Is she teaching you how to sew as well?

Yes – but basics are basics! I'm sure you'll advance rapidly with a
woman teaching you properly. I'm so PROUD of you!

No dear. I'm absolutely delighted that you're fitting in so well with
the other girls. But dear? Before I forget though, I have a confession
to make. And I don't want you getting all upset.
Well – remember a week or so back when I played cards with your friends?
Well, I really enjoyed myself – you know how one gets tired of being
with nothing but women all the time? And, anyway, to cut to the chase, I
asked them back around for a game of poker.

Well, to tell the truth? Tonight. Right about now.

What's all the panic about?

They'll never notice that you have my pants on – or that blouse...

So, the pants zip up the back – the apron bow hides that pretty well –
and the apron bib hides the fact that the buttons are fabric covered...

Well – that's another thing. I really don't think you should play – so
there's no need to take your apron off, is there?

Serving drinks and munchies. Making sandwiches. What else? And don't
forget? You've got dishes still to do – and a whole LOT of ironing!

Dear? It's the doorbell! What do you think it is? Go and answer it. Let
my friends in, okay?

Anne? If I have to spank you just now – and I will if you don't behave -
your friends will see you with tear marks all over your face. That what
you want?

...

Not drunk! Juss wanna thank you sweetie – I had SUCH fun tonight with
the guys! An' KNOW something? You were SO cute! I think Bill kinda
fancies you – but no WAY! No Sirreee bob! You're MY gal! C'mere and
gimme a kiss!

Whatja mean you're not a gal? Course you are! Z'matter of fack? See this
gorgeous nightdress here? Thass what I want you to wear tonight – I'm
hot and ready to trot! Need my gal to get with it! Go with the flow! Put
a bit perfume behind your ears – and some lipstick on those luscious
lips of yours too!

I said I wanna KISS! But put your nightie on first!

There Anne! You look so goddam pretty now! Get into bed – this minute
... This very min ... SNORE.

...

Andrew? What in hells name are you wearing? You look like a woman! Oh
god, my head! Get me a drink of water – or something, would you? My
mouth tastes like shit!

Thanks dear. What do you mean that I told you to wear that nightgown? I
don't remember anything of the sort...

No. Keep it on. I'm starting to remember you flitting around like a
pansy in front of my friends last night. Probably felt you may as well
dress the part in bed.

Well, they may have been your friends before, but they're mine now.

Yeah – I'll admit it. I'm getting mannish – but who's wearing the sexy
nightdress right now, huh? About time someone around here acted like a
man!

Sweetie? I told you. Leave it ON! If I have to get outta this bed to you
– you'll be sorry.

So? If you're cold – put on the negligee that goes with it.

That's better. Now why don't you run along and make breakfast.

***

Why Hello Betty! Come in! What a nice surprise! Annie? Look who's here!

Slip of the tongue Betty, that's all.

Well, I kinda like him in aprons now. But Annie, you've finished all
your work now, you can take off your apron and come and have a little
chat with us girls.

Yes Betty. These pants he's wearing. Now that you mention it – I did get
them from your store a year or two ago – the blouse too.

Well – housekeeping can be so wearing on clothes and – after all – it IS
woman's work, so it seems appropriate enough for him to be wearing
clothes like that. He gets all macho though if I even dream of
suggesting that he wears a skirt or a dress. Last night, I had some of
the guys come around for a game of poker. He was wearing a plain pair of
my pants and a blouse with hardly any frills – not like this one – and
you should have seen the fuss he made!

Yeah – guys are silly that way. I agree.

But I'll admit, he's been very good about using that depilatory you
suggested. Anne? Lift your blouse and let Betty see your smooth tummy.

Yes Betty. Now that you mention it? He IS getting a tummy, isn't he?
Better put him on a diet I think!

A corset? Oh Betty, you are a devil! But you know? I've been thinking
that he's been developing a real slouch lately. His posture is awful!

Exactly! Kill two birds with one stone!

Oh Andrew! Lots of men wear corsets!

Okay Betty! Maybe the Merry Widow kind isn't the best, but that's the
only kind I've got – and beggars can't be choosers!

...

Andrew! You'd think you'd have learned by now. I don't like being
contradicted, that's for sure – but Betty is something else altogether.
She's a very successful businesswoman in her own right. Is a dyed in the
wool feminist – and is just not inclined to have her wishes denied.
No. I'm NOT saying that you just accept everything that's said to you
and do as you're told, when it's obvious that a woman is joking with
you!

Of course we were joking – silly! It was when you started making all
that fuss – challenging our authority for goodness sake! We HAD to
react, can't you see that?

Yes – I do feel that I have some authority over you. I'm the major
breadwinner in this household and Betty, let's face it, is the owner in
your place of employment! You expect us to defer to the likes of you?

What do you think I mean by that? You're standing there in a corset,
nylons, and panties – that you were made to wear. Not a figure of
masculine pride, are you? Now I will help undo the back of your corset –
but only if you ask me nicely.

What do you think? Come and sit on my lap, play a little kissy-poo.

There! Isn't this nice? You may not want to hear this – but you feel
lovely and soft.

Annie? I thought we explained all that! It would have been utterly
ridiculous looking for you not to take advantage of the garter straps
attached to the corset – don't you agree?

Naturally! And how do you think you'd have looked in a pretty corset,
nylons – and men's jockey shorts?

So I called you Annie in front of Betty and a few seconds ago. I mean,
I'm fondling your erection under a pair of lacy panties. Gonna blame me
for calling you by a girls name? Mmmm! Your lips are so soft!

***
Hi sweetie! Have a nice morning at the boutique? But what's wrong – and
what's that you got there?

Well, you're blushing to beat the band for one thing – and your shape?
You look funny. And what IS that you're carrying in the bag?

Andrew? Don't cry. Whatever's the matter? Come over here and sit on
mummy's lap and tell me all about it. Come on now!

Oh oh. You feel funny under your shirt. An oh my! Are these breasts?
Makeup too? I think you'd better tell me.

Okay, Joan called you into her office…

A present from Betty? Was she there?

Ah – she'd phoned Joan with the instructions. So what's wrong with that?
And dear, try to stop crying – your mascara is running.

You're kidding! Three corsets! A dozen pair of panties! Packages of
nylons? What on earth?

I did NOT tell Betty I wanted you to dress like a girl ALL the time! She
must have misunderstood!

Oh those naughty girls! Took you into the ladies room? Put you in your
corset and nylons – and panties? Made your face up? And is that perfume
I'm smelling?

But the breasts? Padding?

Breast forms? And they've attached them with adhesive? How do they
expect you to get them off?

Well I don't know either. Here, let me take your shirt off. Come on now
– don't be shy. Mmmm! They look so real! Can I touch them?

Ooooh! They feel real as well! Gosh! I'd never realized just how much
like a girl you look. Give me a kiss, huh?

...

Wasn't that NICE? Honestly, our lovemaking is becoming so wonderful!

So now, why don't you tell me more about this morning? Did they put you
in a dress or a skirt and blouse as well?

No? Well, that was nice of them, wasn't it.

Well, I think it was nice of them. You see Annie? When some women get an
idea that a man is a sissy? They can't wait to sissify him! Put him in
frilly dresses and make him act all sweet and girlish. Give him girl
things to do.

Okay. So that IS happening to you – but just a little. But truthfully
Anne? What I just said applies to men – well, somebody that looks and
acts like a man.

Yes. I must admit it. With you it's getting very hard to tell.

Maybe tomorrow you can wear a dress to the boutique?

4 comments:

  1. I love this story. So pleasing when a feminine boy is led to act as his nature dictates. So cool that he works in a boutique, the perfect job for a sissy. I'd love to visit and see him re-stocking the lovely clothes and helping ladies to choose colours and fabrics of skirts and dresses and blouses.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he's in the shop he gets to obey a young woman in her 20's....brilliant

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''Babe, can you get the door, it must be Kate.''

    With my sissy husband at our feet we chatted about friends and work and relationships.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ''Max, be quiet please. Have you finished preparing our sweet dish? Yes? Then go and serve it. Sorry, he is such a silly today.''

    ''Ma'am, this is my special apple pie, it is an old recipe, I hope you all enjoy.''

    ''Oh it looks yummy, Max. You are clever. Zoe, you must be proud of Max.''

    ''Yes, of course, he is such a good sissy. Now go and have your food in the kitchen, honey. I will ring the bell when you are needed again.''

    ''So sweet, Zoe. He is really well behaved.''

    Sissy slaves love to please, it is in their nature. They need strict discipline and have reason to fear you, but they can be trained to be delightful slaves for the modern home. There are some commentators who think it is cruel, sissy slavery, but domestic slaves are well cared for, eat well and are loved as amusing pets and companions.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete