17 March 2012

The Ultimate Devotion

by: Patricia Hood

I had been messing about with both dominant roles and submissive roles
with 2 friends of mine for many years. I'm not sure why but I began
falling into the habit of calling them Mistress S and Mistress M. It was
cute at first, but this respectful form of address began to take root as
they both became more comfortable with what they wanted in life
sexually. They began to first experiment with subtle forms of control...
and then not so subtle. I had made a pact with them that should my
weight drop below 150 that I wanted them to have me tattooed. Mistress S
discovered that it was possible for me to sign the waiver ahead of time
so that they could arrange it without further input on my side. I was
shaking as I went into the tattoo parlor to sign the papers... realizing
that at any time after I signed if I allowed myself to be restrained, I
could be tattooed....

And it was then... my life changed....

I was online one day and just fiddling around on the computer. I opened
my AOL window and scrolling at the bottom was a stock index for my
company. I looked several times.... $40 per share. I looked twice but it
was still there.... $40. I couldn't' wait to get to work the next day to
find out more.... By the end of the day.... 52... by the time I made it
into work the next day... $60. Apparently we had won a very important
patent suit and were the sole owners of a very crucial process. Over the
following weeks, we posted a profit for the company and projections were
through the roof. I had been on my stock purchase program and was still
purchasing my stock at around $2 a share. Doing a little quick math I
found myself to be.... Well set.

I decided the best way to hold onto the cash was to purchase property so
I paid off my half of the house I was living in and purchased another
even larger one near by. I had so much fun setting up the new place...
finally had the chance to set up the dungeon I had always wanted.... I
even installed a jail cell.

Showing Mistress S and Mistress M around the place one day, I had an
idea to help out a friend. Mistress M was living in a motor home owned
by a friend of mine and since I now owned a home and a half that were
only a couple blocks from each other, I decided to take residence in the
larger home and allow her to live in my half of the other rent free
while she got her life back together.


When I posed the offer... she told me that I had better get ready
because I was not prepared to have a Mistress living so close to me with
that much time on my hands.

A couple weeks passed and she was all moved in. On one rainy day when
the 3 of us were messing about in the house I was told they wanted to
lock me in the cell for a while. I inquired how long "a while" was and
they just looked at each other and chuckled.

"You can always use your safeword.... For now."

With that they walked me to the cell. The cell was about the size of a
small bedroom. It contained a toilet and basin combination as well as a
shower... all constructed of Stainless steel. The door had both a barred
door and a solid one that could be closed for a more solitary
experience. As soon as I was inside, Mistress S wasted no time in
locking the barred door. "Strip," she said. I hesitated but eventually
had no choice but to strip in front of them. Once done, I was passed a
small package. In the package was a gaff, ankle socks, slip on shoes and
a women's orange prison dress with the words "Life Sentence" stenciled
on the back.

"What does that mean?" I asked. My answer came as I was thrust into
darkness as the solid door slammed shut. My heart was in my chest. I
realized I was being monitored by the infrared camera in the room. For
quite some time I resisted putting on the dress. I felt around for the
bed and found no blanket or pillow... and then... the ac kicked in. I
went to the shower... set it on hot and turned it on.... But only cold
water came out. I now understood how it was going to be. Colder and
colder it got until I put on the dress. Once I did... heat came through
the vent until the room was comfortable again and a satin comforter an
pillow were passed through the opening. This could be interesting... but
how long would they, or could they keep me here.

My mind started racing....I had quit my job and had no bills to speak
of... and since my job had killed my social life I currently had very
few visitors and none that would just "drop by" without arranging it
with me first.

After an evening of mild discomfort I checked the shower... blessed with
hot water, I took a shower. When I got out, there was a meal slid
through the hatch and another package with a fresh dress and gaff.

It was a light breakfast of toast and an egg. By mid day, I was hungry
again... but this time.. only a salad. I realized that my diet was going
to be controlled. As days went by I thought about using my safeword. I
did begin to get into the routine though and actually started to enjoy
this strange attention. One day after I dressed the door opened.
Standing there was Mistress M, Mistress S, and another woman. Short hair
she wore a nice business suit.

"Who is this Mistress?" I asked.

"Why... it's your lawyer silly."

"Are you here to get me out?" I asked. She simply smiled at Mistress M.
Looking back at me she said, "That's up to you... is it your desire to
use your safeword?" she continued.

I simply looked down. "I thought as much," she said.

Bringing out some papers, she explained that these papers were giving
Mistress M power of attorney and this would allow her to make certain
decisions on my behalf. Passing the papers through the door Mistress M
said, "if you sign we will no longer observe any safeword from you."

I thought for a moment if she could be serious. I quickly ran through my
mind all the possibilities. I realized this would put me at her mercy. I
signed the papers. The "lawyer" asked me several questions to ensure I
was not doing this under duress and even handed me her cell phone if I
wanted to make a call.

I could hardly look at her. I heard her say "Well done..." to the two of
you as the solid door was closed.

I'm not sure how long it was. I again fell into the routine. I was
allowed to log on to the internet through a filter I had designed
before. It recorded my keystrokes for my Mistress's to examine if they
wished. This helped pass the time. I attempted to log on to pay bills
and found my account had changed and I no longer had access. I was
worried a bit for a couple days when the answer came in the form of my
new account statement.

Tammy Peters. Also was an envelope containing my new social security
card...Also in that name.

My heart was in my throat as I realized what this meant. They had
somehow made this my legal name! This name would have to appear on
everything.

Each day when the hatch opened I would beg them to please change it
back. One day I heard the reply.. "Don't worry honey, you won't have
that name for long...."

The voice sounded familiar but I could not place it.



One morning I was awakened and placed in the special collar attached to
the back wall of the cell. It allowed me to go only as far as the door
so it could be locked on. The door was opened and I was placed into
white stockings and a strange long white spandex undergarment. White
satin ankle boots were placed on my feet and laced up and then the skirt
of the undergarment was zipped closed bringing my legs together. A chair
was brought in and Mistress M set to work on plucking my brows and doing
my makeup. On a table next to her was a white satin blindfold and a blue
white rubber ball gag with the words "I Do" printed in script on the
front. Once complete, a soft satin blindfold was placed over my eyes.
Some fussing at the back of my neck as my chin was raised slightly...
and then the ball gag placed between my painted lips.  After this was
complete I was stood up. I felt the restriction as they set to work.
Over the undergarment was placed an underbust corset dress in white
satin brocade. The base of the corset dress was so tight that I could
not step at all and my waist was drawn tightly in. I felt them placing
breast forms under the spandex. I heard the door closed and locked and
felt my collar removed. My hands brought upwards as a gown was drawn
down over my body.

After what seemed like forever fussing, I felt my hands brought around
front, my fingers brought around a bouquet and then the feel of the
shackles around my wrists. My wrists were then drawn against my belly
and secured. Because I could not walk, I was laid down on a padded
carrying board and taken all the way upstairs. I felt a chill as a pole
was inserted up into the bottom of the corset into a sleeve sewn into
the front. The boots I wore were then secured to this pole to keep it
from sliding out and I was stood up.

I couldn't believe the elaborate set up and my mind raced to figure out
what was going on... and then, I heard it.... The wedding march!
Mistress M removed the blindfold and slowly lowered a veil!

I squeaked as I tried to turn to see but I could not get a good look
behind me. In front of me was an alter. A female pastor standing there
beamed me a smile.. As I looked through my veil, I saw Mistress M and
Mistress S dressed in smart tuxedoes with short matching leather
skirts... and then, stepping up next to me was an old friend of mine,
Jeanne Stevens! She was wearing a white satin tux also with a black
leather skirt and cumber bun. It was her voice I heard through the door
several days ago!


"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to perform this proxy
wedding between Mistress Jeanne Stevens and miss Tammy Peters...."  The
pastor said. I squeaked a plea to Mistress M at my right.... It was met
only with a smile.

"Who is acting on Tammy's behalf?"  The pastor asked. "I am," spoke
Mistress M.

Oh-God... they couldn't be serious!

I turned quickly to Jeanne and she was smiling ear to ear.

"The bonds of matrimony are not to be entered into lightly. This
ceremony is but a symbol of a lifetime commitment..."

"Oh god..." I thought, "It's real..!!"

"Do you, Jeanne, Take Tammy to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and
to hold, to love and to cherish from this day forward, as long as you
both shall live?"

"I Do," she said without hesitation.

"Does Tammy, take Jeannie to be his lawfully wedded husband, to have and
to hold, to love, honor, and obey, from this day forward, as long as
they both shall live."

"Nooo.....Noooo...." I cried through the gag.

"Yes, she does," she simply said.

"Do you have the documents?" the pastor continued.

Mistress M placed the documents on the alter and the pastor signed as I
tried to plead her to stop.

"Oh no... they did it...." my mind screamed.

"With the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce
Jeanne and Tammy, husband and wife.... I now give you Mistress and Mrs.
Jeanne Stevens," she said to the sound of applause. Be hind me must have
gathered several of the folk from our local kink community as witnesses!

"You may now tattoo the bride...." were the pastors final words.

On my shoulder is now a bouquet of white carnations and lavender iris's
bound with a pink ribbon proclaiming my vows.... "Love, Honor, Obey".

1 comment: