23 July 2012

Maid To Perform 2

By: Andi Pansy

Part 2
  The next morning, I awake at six as usual and spend the next hour getting
  ready. My cold shower always shakes me into life, then I do my hair, make-up
  and dress. As I put each item of feminine clothing on I have to curtsey in
  front of camera one.
  This morning my uniform is a pink stripped cotton dress, with white cuffs and
  collar, white apron and cap.
  Mistress insists on me wearing high heeled shoes, they are uncomfortable and
  make me mince. She does so like to make me suffer in little ways wherever
  possible, especially in the cause of looking "presentable."
  The door lock buzzes open at seven and I can start my duties.
  My first duty is to freshly squeeze the orange juice for her breakfast. She
  also likes croissant with honey. Before people are around I take the chance to
  hang the washing out, she loves the smell of line dried clothes.
  Before she wakes I can get some breakfast for myself. I am not allowed to
  prepare food for myself, I am only allowed her leftovers or bread and water,
  water being the only drink I am permitted.
  I eat my meagre breakfast standing up, I am no longer allowed to sit outside
  my room. She is still not up when I finish, so I start to polish in the dining
  room, carefully listening out for her.
  I love the feel of my clothes, as I work my lacy slip slides against my tights
  as I stretch. It feels especially lovely around my ass.
  I bend over the table to polish it stretching again, loving the feel of my
  feminine clothes. I can’t help myself and rub my crutch against the table
  edge. My sissy cock stirs.
  I am lost in these sensations but then realise that she is still not up and
  time is getting on.
  She was due to leave on a trip for a few days so I’d arranged for my boss,
  Alan to call to collect some work. He is not due until the afternoon but it
  would take me some time to get ready.
  Gingerly I go upstairs and knock on her bedroom door. She is not amused.
  "Er, Mistress," I stutter as humbly as I can "Your trip, are you going to be
  late?"
  "Did I instruct you to wake me up?" she asks through her yawn.
  "No Mistress."
  "Well why the fuck did you disturb me?"
  I have no answer and realise my only chance is to put Alan off. I’ll call him
  when she’s in her shower.
  "Well?" she presses
  "Your trip, I thought…" I start but she cuts me off.
  "You are not here to think, you are here to serve. I’ll deal with this later,
  in the meantime do you think you can manage to run my shower."
  "Yes Mistress."
  "Good, run along."
  I get the shower going the report that it is ready for her. She looks at me,
  knowing that I am agitated.
  "You are a disgrace, go to your room and change into a clean uniform, I will
  not be served by a dirty slut, run along."
  I hesitate and go to argue that I was in the middle of polishing but know it
  will be no use. There is no phone in my room, I hope against hope that she
  doesn’t lock me in. She does.
  I am wondering when I will get a chance to call Alan as I start to dress. The
  intercom buzzes.
  "Why haven’t you showered slut?"
  I just stammer a reply that I didn’t know she wanted me to.
  "Get your stinking rags back on, up to your pretty slip then get in that
  shower. Slowly count up to thirty out loud, when you reach thirty turn round.
  Keep you arms straight up in the air, out of the way of the water.
  Then you can dress again."
  The water is freezing as I step in backwards. The shower has a good flow and
  my back is soon soaked. My arms begin to ache as I turn round to let my front
  have its turn.
  How pathetic am I, dressed in women’s undies, standing in this shower, with my
  hands in the air to let the cold water have maximum effect on my body. I doubt
  that she is listening to me carrying out her instructions but I follow them to
  the letter anyway.
  I get to thirty for the second time and can turn off the water. I take off my
  soaked undies and drop them in the shower to be dealt with later. I wonder if
  she will know that they are also wet with my cum.
  The water pounding directly on my crutch through the slip panties and tights
  was too much, I came before I had counted to fifteen.
  I have no time to linger, I have to sort my make up out, and dress again as
  soon as possible. I remember that Alan is still due and I don’t know what to
  do about it.
  It is nearing lunchtime now, Mistress decides she will have a poached egg on
  toast. I am already hungry and her choice almost certainly means my lunch will
  be bread and water again.
  Before I leave I have to sort Alan out. I decide a direct approach is
required.
  "Mistress, I humbly beg to be allowed to use the telephone please." I simper.
  "Oh I say," she replies "and who do you humbly want to talk to?"
  "Alan Mistress."
  "Alan, why do you humbly want to talk to Alan?"
  "Because he is coming over at two to pick up my last batch of work Mistress."
  "How lovely! I have nothing on this afternoon, it will be nice to see him. "
  I start to explain that I would like to be allowed to wear jeans and a t-shirt
  for his visit but she continues, oblivious to me.
  "Yes, I’m feeling as randy as hell at the moment, he’s always good for a
fuck."
  It dawns on me that she’s had sex with him.
  "Yes he’s well hung from what I remember at that Christmas Party."
  My mind is racing, I remember that party well. I had brought her a sexy white
  basque, which she had initially refused to wear. It had surprised me when she
  announced she was wearing it to my company’s Christmas Party. Alan is the
  owner of the company.
  I couldn’t believe my luck that night, I though I was going to have sex with
  her in her sexy basque. It didn’t work out that way.
  When the party ended she wasn’t around, when she eventually turned up she was
  exhausted, we got a taxi home and she went straight to bed and sleep.
  "Sort out that Basque, you know the white one." She was saying. "He seemed to
  like me in it."
  "Yes Mistress, may I humbly beg to be allowed to change into trousers when
  I’ve done."
  Suddenly she was not oblivious to me any more and she responded sharply.
  "Now I’m getting sick and tired of this, you begged to be my maid and I let
  you. You know the rules and agreed to them.
  You can’t pick and choose when you’re in uniform. I do, and I choose for you
  to be in uniform all the time.
  You are here to serve and you had better get used to it. How you feel, what
  you want or need, whether you suffer embarrassment are no longer of
  importance."
  I know there is no room for argument and just curtsey.
  "Yes Mistress."
  She goes on.
  "You can change, into one of those little French uniforms you like so much.
  Alan likes legs, let’s see if he likes yours.
  Make sure you give him an extra special curtsey when you open the door to him.
  Now run along and get my lunch maid."
  Once again the putting on of a short uniform makes me feel deliciously
  exposed. I have to shave my legs as they will be on display. There is not even
  time for bread and water for lunch now.
  I try not to hurry as I apply make-up once more, then choose a dress with a
  lower hem then yesterday. My legs are still on display though and I feel
  totally vulnerable. I am ready with seconds to spare.
  Alan arrives and seconds before I open the door the full realisation of my
  appearance hits me as I check myself in the mirror. There is no turning back
  now.
  I drop my best curtsey, he just stares mouth agape.
  "Andy?" he manages to say.
  "Yes Sir?" I reply feeling my cheeks going deep red.
  "Andy, what the fuck’s going on, why are you dressed like that?" he says
  incredulously.
  "Because I am the maid Sir." I reply in matter of fact way.
  "I can fucking see that. Is Karen in?"
  "Yes Sir and she is expecting you." I say, pleased that I can get him in and
  finally close the door.
  I show him through and after ascertaining that I have the work ready for him I
  am quickly consigned to wait on the landing again and listen to the trains
  passing accompanying the sounds of my Mistress and Alan this time from the
  bedroom.
  I consider my position while I wait.
  I love wearing these uniforms and am hooked on the attendant humiliation. I
  love the feeling of my feet in the high heeled shoes, my tights, the apron
  tied tightly around my waist. I even love the feeling of the make-up, the
  taste of the lipstick on my lips.
  I resolve that I must no longer struggle against my Mistresses wishes, no
  matter what they are. I can not risk her getting rid of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment