23 July 2012

Maid To Perform 3

By: Andi Pansy

My resolution to serve my Mistress Karen is being put to the test once more.
  She is out and her two friends Mistress Caroline and Mistress Andrea have
  called round on their way back from shopping. They are in a mischievous,
  playful mood at my expense.
  When they arrived I had given them my best curtsey and explained that my
  Mistress was out but they had invited themselves in for a cup of tea anyway
  and installed themselves in the lounge.
  I knock on the lounge door before entering with the tray, I am barely noticed
  as they chatter away in the way women do.
  I bob a curtsey immediately I enter, before walking to a coffee table where I
  place the tray. I can now curtsey properly before making to leave after all I
  have a long list of chores to do.
  "And where do you think you are going miss?" Mistress Caroline asks.
  "Yes where, we are guests, Karen wouldn’t be very pleased if you don’t
  entertain us properly would she?" Mistress Andrea chips in.
  Her words are ominous, I reply "No Mistress." Bobbing a resigned curtsey.
  They are not impressed.
  "Now come here where we can see you properly." Mistress Caroline orders and I
  go round the sofa to stand in front of the two women, again bobbing a curtsey.

  "That’s better, now we can see you in all your glory." Mistress Andrea says as
  they study me for a moment or two.
  "Very pretty." Says Mistress Caroline standing up "but you need more shape.
  Put your hands on your head."
  I do so and am aware of my dress riding up revealing the lacy hem of my white
  slip below my black uniform dress.
  "Pretty slip." Comments Mistress Andrea "I like wearing a pretty slip, they
  are so girlie and that is a pretty one."
  Mistress Caroline gets up and unties my apron strings and pulls them tight
  round me before retying them.
  "Don’t make such a fuss girl, you have to learn to suffer to look good." I am
  told, I can barely breathe.
  She stands back to admire her handiwork and I put my hands down.
  "And who said you could move?" she asks incredulously.
  "Dear, dear, you really are a dozey little slut aren’t you?" Mistress Andrea
  chimes in. "Karen has got her work cut out hasn’t she."
  With me standing in front of them with my hands on my head they discuss ways
  of giving me more shape. Girdles, binding my waist and corsets are all
  considered and all these ideas cause much amusement and discussion about their
  pros and cons.
  All this is using up my precious time, I was going to be pushed to get all my
  chores done anyway. I was about to start cleaning out the fridge when they
  arrived. My Mistress regularly inspects it and her failure to be satisfied
  inevitably means cleaning the fridge again and the imposition of sanctions to
  remind me to do my duty properly.
  They sense my discomfort as I stand in front of these two attractive women,
  looking at the floor just in front of me. I can feel them looking at me and am
  acutely aware that I am a sissy male in a traditional maids uniform dress and
  pretty feminine undies.
  Mistress Caroline in wearing a grey trouser suit, Mistress Andrea jeans and a
  black top. These two attractive women are both wearing trousers, I the male am
  in a dress.
  "I like wearing trousers, " Mistress Caroline is saying "but my boss insists I
  wear mini skirts to work."
  "I bet," replies Mistress Andrea "you have such long sexy legs, they must be
  popular with the clients."
  "Mmm yes, I love crossing them when I’m in meetings, it gets everyone’s
  attention. And when I get the coffee I make sure I lean over the table and
  well…"
  Both women collapse into laughter.
  "They can’t resist can they."
  "And if I’m feeling really naughty I give them a little wiggle."
  "And that’s why you need more shape," Mistress Caroline says turning to me "so
  when you wiggle your little ass it gets noticed."
  "Yes, you have got a nice tight ass, a lot of women would kill for it, and
  nice legs too. I think it’s such a shame that they’re hidden, I’ll talk to
  Karen."
  Mistress Andrea continues mischievously, "Anyway, I think it’s time for the
  moment of truth." "Oh yes, I’d completely forgotten." Replies Mistress
  Caroline.
  I know I am in trouble, I don’t know why, I just know.
  My stomach turns, I want to be sick. I am even more conscious of the feminine
  clothes I am wearing, the way they feel and the status they give me. These two
  women have been toying with me, drawing out my discomfort and my humiliation,
  I knew it was leading somewhere.
  "Well?" asks Mistress Andrea ", what do you think?"
  "Definitely." She replies, I still have no idea what they are talking about.
  "Yes I agree." Mistress Andrea goes on then "I mean you love wearing girlie
  things don’t you?" addressing me.
  I hesitate, she presses.
  "Well you have such a pretty slip on don’t you, I bet it feels lovely doesn’t
  it?"
  She is right.
  "Yes Mistress."
  "Yes, what?"
  "Yes Mistress I love wearing girlie things."
  "Especially pretty undies?"
  I am filled with foreboding, I still do not know where this is going.
  "Yes Mistress especially pretty undies."
  "How strange, you’re supposed to be a man, it’s not very manly to love wearing
  pretty girlie undies is it?" Chips in Mistress Caroline
  I don’t know what to do or say.
  "Well?" she presses.
  "No Mistress Caroline." I simper.
  "No Mistress." She mimics in a mocking girlie voice as both women collapse
  into helpless laughter again, I remain standing with my hands still on my
  head, still not knowing what is going on.
  Mistress Caroline was bent double but recovers herself.
  "Well it’s time to find out." She ominously says through her laugher.
  "Yes, I think so." Agrees Mistress Andrea.
  "You see my little sissy slut, we think that you are wearing frilly panties, a
  sexy little brassier," Mistress Caroline says, pouting then slowly licking her
  lips before going on ",and well, what nicer sexier thing is there to round of
  such gorgeous lingerie than a sexy little suspender belt and stockings."
  I realise to my horror what is going on. My Mistress has forbidden me from
  wearing stockings, they are for sexy women to wear not sissy maids. When she
  went out earlier, I knew she wouldn’t be back until late so I changed into a
  pair when I put my afternoon uniform dress on.
  The temptation was too much and I did so love wearing them.
  Mistress Caroline approaches me with a huge mischievous smile. She stops for a
  moment before her hands snake round my waist and immediately discover my
  suspender belt.
  "Ah-ha, what have we here?"
  I am breathing heavily from her touch.
  "Well slut, what have we here?"
  "My suspender belt Mistress Caroline." I mumble, crushed.
  "I didn’t hear you." Mistress Andrea complains.
  I repeat that she has found my suspender belt.
  "Well, what a surprise." Mistress Andrea mocks "What a surprise, you couldn’t
  resist could you."
  "No Mistress."
  "While the Mistress is out, her pathetic little sissy will play."
  There is silence now as they both look at me and I study the floor in front of
  me, totally humiliated, exposed as a silly little sissy.
  "Is it a pretty one?" Mistress Andrea breaks the silence.
  "Yes Mistress." My ordeal is not over.
  "Describe it." She continues.
  "Mistress, it is black lace."
  "That’s not very good, a real girl would describe it in much more detail. But
  you’re not a real girl are you?"
  "No Mistress."
  "No, now describe it properly."
  I can feel it, tight round my waist, pulling on the tops of my stockings.
  "Mistress, it is in pretty black lace, with little red roses." I simper.
  The end of my description is drowned by their laughter.
  "Dereck, " Mistress Andrea says when she composes herself ", loves sexy
  suspender belts and stockings, he finds them a real turn on.
  He loves getting in them, but not quite like you do."
  Dereck is her husband.
  "Yes, my boss asks me to wear them for important clients." Adds Mistress
  Caroline "You see real men can’t resist a woman in sexy undies, but you are
  obviously far short of being a real man aren’t you?"
  
  They muse on talking about me as if I wasn’t there, no wonder my Mistress
  Karen found other men, she needed satisfying just like anyone else. At least I
  was of some use to her as a domestic, although I was wilful and she needed to
  knock that out of me.
  I was reasonably presentable and feminine but I had to learn where to draw the
  line. I moved gracefully and wore the right amount of makeup but I still had a
  lot to learn.
  They agree that whenever they wore sexy lingerie they had great sex, my heart
  leapt, perhaps that was they had a little party in mind. Sex.
  My elation is short lived, Mistress Caroline knows a man who she thinks might
  be interested in me.
  It was obvious I wanted a man, why else would I wear such frivolous sexy
  undies?
  Reeling at this idea I am brought into the conversation again
  "I do hope you are at least wearing matching lingerie you little faggot."
  Mistress Caroline asks me.
  "Yes Mistress." I truthfully reply.
  "I think we’d better check. Take your dress off."
  With some fumbling, I had spent so long with my hands on my head I had lost
  feeling in my arms, I start to undo my apron.
  "No, no, no, you are stripping like a man, strip for a man. Slowly, sexily,
  shyly"
  The instructions continue to flow as I undress, I wiggle my "tight" ass,
  moving slowly and gracefully.
  Soon enough they can see I was telling the truth for once. I had however
  broken my Mistresses rules and would have to be dealt with.
  They make me write my Mistress a note.
  "Mistress,
  Once again I most humbly beg your forgiveness. I wilfully disobeyed the rules
  and wore a suspender belt and stockings under my uniform. I understand that
  these items are inappropriate for a maid to wear and await your punishment in
  my box.
  Andi maid"
  As the letter was dictated to me I discovered my immediate fate. My box was a
  large ottoman in the garage.
  The proceedings become businesslike now. Mistress Caroline produces some hand
  cuffs which are used to secure my wrists behind my back. In silence I am led
  to the garage where the box was opened. Without words I get in, kneel forward
  and crouch to allow them to close the lid.
  I am in complete darkness to await my punishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment